CSNbbs
(Never mind) Chance for free access to CBS Sports Network for T-Mobile customers - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: UAB (/forum-448.html)
+------ Forum: UAB Blazers (/forum-384.html)
+------- Forum: The Gene Bartow Memorial Forum (/forum-388.html)
+------- Thread: (Never mind) Chance for free access to CBS Sports Network for T-Mobile customers (/thread-935255.html)

(Never mind) Chance for free access to CBS Sports Network for T-Mobile customers - bftb - 11-12-2021 01:17 PM

(Edit: this does not include CBS Sports Network after all. It’s still a good deal to get Paramount for free, but there’s just no access to UAB games. Sorry.)

As of this week, T-Mobile customers can get a free one-year subscription to Paramount+ streaming, which includes CBS Sports Network. If you are with T-Mobile, this will get you access to a lot of UAB games over the next year, both in football (including Saturday's game, and also the C-USA championship game, if we were to make it) and basketball.

I had just about run about of email addresses and streaming services for free trials to try to watch that network, so this was a nice find.

https://www.t-mobile.com/offers/paramount-plus-deal

RE: Chance for free access to CBS Sports Network for T-Mobile customers - HiddenDragon - 11-12-2021 04:03 PM

Awesome! I was just about to renew my subscription because I love their Star Trek content.

RE: Chance for free access to CBS Sports Network for T-Mobile customers - bftb - 11-12-2021 04:35 PM

(11-12-2021 04:03 PM)HiddenDragon Wrote:  Awesome! I was just about to renew my subscription because I love their Star Trek content.

I did it, and I'm having trouble finding CBS Sports Network, at least on my laptop. I am getting skeptical that it is actually there, as I had read. Hopefully, the app on the smart TV will make it easier to find.

RE: Chance for free access to CBS Sports Network for T-Mobile customers - HiddenDragon - 11-12-2021 07:08 PM

(11-12-2021 04:35 PM)bftb Wrote:  
(11-12-2021 04:03 PM)HiddenDragon Wrote:  Awesome! I was just about to renew my subscription because I love their Star Trek content.

I did it, and I'm having trouble finding CBS Sports Network, at least on my laptop. I am getting skeptical that it is actually there, as I had read. Hopefully, the app on the smart TV will make it easier to find.

It's not part of Paramount TV. CBS Sports is part of Paramount but not CBSSN.

RE: Chance for free access to CBS Sports Network for T-Mobile customers - bftb - 11-12-2021 09:39 PM

(11-12-2021 07:08 PM)HiddenDragon Wrote:  
(11-12-2021 04:35 PM)bftb Wrote:  

It's not part of Paramount TV. CBS Sports is part of Paramount but not CBSSN.

Bummer. I mean, it still free, but I have to find another way to get CBS SN again for tomorrow.

RE: (Never mind) Chance for free access to CBS Sports Network for T-Mobile customers - UAB Band Dad - 11-13-2021 12:11 PM

Be aware of the fine print. If you sign up for this, it will auto renew at $4.99/month after the first year.