CSNbbs
[NEWS] Face Meet Palm (Rittenhouse Trial) - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: [NEWS] Face Meet Palm (Rittenhouse Trial) (/thread-934820.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Face Meet Palm (Rittenhouse Trial) - hburg - 11-19-2021 11:08 PM

(11-19-2021 05:42 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  
(11-19-2021 01:51 PM)bobdizole Wrote:  
(11-19-2021 01:40 PM)gdunn Wrote:  
(11-19-2021 01:38 PM)maximus Wrote:  Hopefully his attorneys had a good hideout plan for him

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

They're handing him the rifle and telling him to go to work

Unless you think his breakdown on the stand was all a show, which I don't, this kid is going to have long term mental issues from that night for a long time.

Yes he is. Not many people can kill a person and not think anything of it.
His lawyer stated he has ptsd.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

RE: Face Meet Palm (Rittenhouse Trial) - solohawks - 11-19-2021 11:15 PM

Are the feds going to go after him for civil rights violations now?

RE: Face Meet Palm (Rittenhouse Trial) - Attackcoog - 11-20-2021 02:07 AM

(11-19-2021 11:15 PM)solohawks Wrote:  Are the feds going to go after him for civil rights violations now?

What civil rights violation would they have to lean on? Race is out the window. Furthermore, they targeted Rittenhouse---not the other way around. Worse yet---Rittenhouse retreats during virtually the entire interaction----and only fires when retreat fails. Rittenhouse has a better case for political persecution than any AG would have for civil rights violations against Rittenhouse.

RE: Face Meet Palm (Rittenhouse Trial) - shere khan - 11-20-2021 02:37 AM

[Image: FEnOnmxXEAAQExk?format=jpg&name=medium]

RE: Face Meet Palm (Rittenhouse Trial) - CardinalJim - 11-20-2021 06:59 AM

(11-19-2021 08:16 PM)GeminiCoog Wrote:  
(11-19-2021 06:58 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  
(11-19-2021 05:23 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  [Image: EvNlZC95.jpeg]

Usage of any form of the verb "to murder" in describing this event is extremely inappropriate and hyperbolic.

Kyle Rittenhouse was acquitted for one simple reason. He did not commit any crime.

This is what I will say to Huber’s parents: As a Christian, I’m sorry for the loss of their son. As a God-fearing American who believes wholeheartedly in the right of the individual to exist, I say this: Your son threatened the life of another person with a deadly weapon and died. I’m sorry your son is gone. But he knew his actions had consequences. And even if your son had survived, it doesn’t change the fact he threatened Rittenhouse’s life. An individual has the right to live freely. And when you threaten that, appropriate action will be taken.

+3

Exactly how I feel.
I would add his parents are partly to blame for the situation. If they had raised their son to stay out of trouble and not attack others in the street, he would still be alive.

RE: Face Meet Palm (Rittenhouse Trial) - tanqtonic - 11-20-2021 08:20 AM

(11-20-2021 02:07 AM)Attackcoog Wrote:  
(11-19-2021 11:15 PM)solohawks Wrote:  Are the feds going to go after him for civil rights violations now?

What civil rights violation would they have to lean on? Race is out the window. Furthermore, they targeted Rittenhouse---not the other way around. Worse yet---Rittenhouse retreats during virtually the entire interaction----and only fires when retreat fails. Rittenhouse has a better case for political persecution than any AG would have for civil rights violations against Rittenhouse.

It will be hard to prosecute on civil rights violations. The easier mode of the DOJ doing civil rights charges are when LE is involved --- that is a prosecution of violation of civil rights 'under color of law' (i.e. a state actor is involved) (18 USC 242).

I cant think of any provision that would enable fed prosecution of a purely private person under that direction.

Face Meet Palm (Rittenhouse Trial) - hburg - 11-20-2021 08:31 AM

Can Nadler be sued or censored or impeached for his desire to go after an innocent man?

I hope the DOJ isn't that stupid. They are already under the gun and is distrusted massively
Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Face Meet Palm (Rittenhouse Trial) - JMUDunk - 11-20-2021 08:32 AM

It’ll depend on the mobs reaction and whether they riot hard enough again.

Little or nothing to do with the law, double jeopardy, civil rights or anything else for that matter. Does the mob riot, burn, loot, murder, and arson hard enough while elected cowards do what they do best-cower?

That will be instructive as to what lengths the now “moderate*” DOJ goes to further ruining this innocent young man’s life.

Sad sign of the times and where we are these days.

RE: Face Meet Palm (Rittenhouse Trial) - Native Georgian - 11-20-2021 08:48 AM

(11-19-2021 03:10 PM)tanqtonic Wrote:  The issue I wonder about is how much the left will pester this kid. Does anyone actually think that, absent a Witness Protection Service level of identity reeconstruction, that Kyle Ritternhouse will have anything near a normal life for the next decade?
Never mind “the next decade”. There are people who will be hating him for the rest of his life. Some of those people would be happy to kill him, and will be seeking opportunities to do so. He will need to be careful. His first lines of defense, along with personal vigilance, will be moving to an area where the haters and anti-2A-type people are scarce, and where the local judiciary + law enforcement will not intentionally encourage his enemies.

Quote:Can you ever imagine how any job application he ever has will go? Any job interview?
Certain family-owned businesses will be thrilled to have him. Organizations like Microsoft or the California State University system… probably not.

RE: Face Meet Palm (Rittenhouse Trial) - TigerBlue4Ever - 11-20-2021 09:01 AM

(11-19-2021 07:35 PM)BlueDragon Wrote:  
(11-19-2021 05:30 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  

Quote:Joy Reid is fixated on white racism, never passing up an opportunity to fan the flames of racial hatred. As the verdict In the murder trial of Kyle Rittenhouse is announced, she seizes the opportunity to tie Rittenhouse with White Vigilantism while spewing her racial vitriol. Now, Mark is calling her out for her falsehoods and her hatred of America.

https://rumble.com/vpi0yv-joy-reid-mocks-rittenhouse.html

As my Grandfather used to say She ain’t worth the gun powder it would take to blow her to H3LL.

That Levin piece was brilliant in its simple and logical conclusions.

She is a true POS race baiting hustler making bank off of her Marxism based Afro-centric vitriolic rhetoric. Her purpose is to spread dissent and foster hatred and division.

RE: Face Meet Palm (Rittenhouse Trial) - tanqtonic - 11-20-2021 09:03 AM

(11-20-2021 08:48 AM)Native Georgian Wrote:  
(11-19-2021 03:10 PM)tanqtonic Wrote:  The issue I wonder about is how much the left will pester this kid. Does anyone actually think that, absent a Witness Protection Service level of identity reeconstruction, that Kyle Ritternhouse will have anything near a normal life for the next decade?
Never mind “the next decade”. There are people who will be hating him for the rest of his life.

Absolutely

Quote:Some of those people would be happy to kill him, and will be seeking opportunities to do so. He will need to be careful.

And many more will seek to destroy him on a personal level. The left has a very long memory.

Quote:
Quote:Can you ever imagine how any job application he ever has will go? Any job interview?
Certain family-owned businesses will be thrilled to have him. Organizations like Microsoft or the California State University system… probably not.

Think about getting into a college or seeking any form of higher education -- one of the most immediate goals of a 18 year old.

I really feel for this young man moving forward, knowing the level of vindictiveness and hate that will be inherent towards him at the get go.

RE: Face Meet Palm (Rittenhouse Trial) - TigerBlue4Ever - 11-20-2021 09:14 AM

(11-20-2021 09:03 AM)tanqtonic Wrote:  
Never mind “the next decade”. There are people who will be hating him for the rest of his life.

Absolutely

Quote:Some of those people would be happy to kill him, and will be seeking opportunities to do so. He will need to be careful.

And many more will seek to destroy him on a personal level. The left has a very long memory.

Quote:

Think about getting into a college or seeking any form of higher education -- one of the most immediate goals of a 18 year old.

I really feel for this young man moving forward, knowing the level of vindictiveness and hate that will be inherent towards him at the get go.

I thought his lawyer said he's already enrolled at Arizona St.

RE: Face Meet Palm (Rittenhouse Trial) - TigerBlue4Ever - 11-20-2021 09:20 AM

(11-19-2021 06:53 PM)maximus Wrote:  https://twitter.com/ReturnOfTheFleX/status/1461819005388439554?t=U93u_JShxf5-VOseBv54FQ&s=19

I don't know who that dude is but he can speak for me any time.

RE: Face Meet Palm (Rittenhouse Trial) - TigerBlue4Ever - 11-20-2021 09:23 AM

(11-19-2021 08:17 PM)maximus Wrote:  Daaaaayuum... i dont ever watch Tucker Carlson normally but did tonight... unreal honest factual take

Id challenge any leftist turd to take on what he said

He's the only one I can tolerate. At times he's brilliant.

Face Meet Palm (Rittenhouse Trial) - maximus - 11-20-2021 09:38 AM

F.U. Brandon

[Image: 6fc3a432ba26df51a8e5466123548aeb.jpg]

RE: Face Meet Palm (Rittenhouse Trial) - TigerBlue4Ever - 11-20-2021 09:42 AM

(11-20-2021 09:38 AM)maximus Wrote:  F.U. Brandon

[Image: 6fc3a432ba26df51a8e5466123548aeb.jpg]

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

RE: Face Meet Palm (Rittenhouse Trial) - TigerBlue4Ever - 11-20-2021 09:47 AM

The true insurgency in this country is being spearheaded by the owners of the MSM. What is essentially Marxism is their vehicle to an oligarchic state.

RE: Face Meet Palm (Rittenhouse Trial) - Eagleaidaholic - 11-20-2021 10:05 AM

(11-20-2021 09:14 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  
(11-20-2021 09:03 AM)tanqtonic Wrote:  

Absolutely

Quote:

I thought his lawyer said he's already enrolled at Arizona St.

He wants to be a Fireman. He can move down here and won't have a problem.....ever.

RE: Face Meet Palm (Rittenhouse Trial) - Eldonabe - 11-20-2021 10:27 AM

(11-20-2021 06:59 AM)CardinalJim Wrote:  
(11-19-2021 08:16 PM)GeminiCoog Wrote:  
(11-19-2021 06:58 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  
(11-19-2021 05:23 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  [Image: EvNlZC95.jpeg]

Usage of any form of the verb "to murder" in describing this event is extremely inappropriate and hyperbolic.

Kyle Rittenhouse was acquitted for one simple reason. He did not commit any crime.

This is what I will say to Huber’s parents: As a Christian, I’m sorry for the loss of their son. As a God-fearing American who believes wholeheartedly in the right of the individual to exist, I say this: Your son threatened the life of another person with a deadly weapon and died. I’m sorry your son is gone. But he knew his actions had consequences. And even if your son had survived, it doesn’t change the fact he threatened Rittenhouse’s life. An individual has the right to live freely. And when you threaten that, appropriate action will be taken.

+3

Exactly how I feel.
I would add his parents are partly to blame for the situation. If they had raised their son to stay out of trouble and not attack others in the street, he would still be alive.

Accountability is a funny word…. It gets tossed around quite a bit by people who fail to realize they they too may have to accept some as well.

RE: Face Meet Palm (Rittenhouse Trial) - maximus - 11-20-2021 10:35 AM

(11-20-2021 09:47 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  The true insurgency in this country is being spearheaded by the owners of the MSM. What is essentially Marxism is their vehicle to an oligarchic state.
Bingo bango