CSNbbs
Judy lives! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Conference Talk (/forum-439.html)
+---- Thread: Judy lives! (/thread-933324.html)

Pages: 1 2

Judy lives! - triplegood - 10-25-2021 02:44 PM

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/conference-usa-future-in-doubt-with-four-teams-expected-to-join-sun-belt-next-week/

RE: Judy lives! - WKUFan518 - 10-25-2021 02:45 PM

(10-25-2021 02:44 PM)triplegood Wrote:  https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/conference-usa-future-in-doubt-with-four-teams-expected-to-join-sun-belt-next-week/

Yes we know, we saw that Friday. You are behind, keep up. Judy is currently scouting Texas High Schools as we speak...

RE: Judy lives! - galojah - 10-25-2021 02:46 PM

That is from three days ago - an eternity in this realignment.

RE: Judy lives! - Eagleyed - 10-25-2021 02:53 PM

And she is still commissioner. Amazing.

RE: Judy lives! - triplegood - 10-25-2021 02:56 PM

My bad. Saw it on another board. Feel free to delete.

RE: Judy lives! - Fort Bend Owl - 10-25-2021 03:21 PM

I was curious (maybe someone has mentioned this in a past thread too). Has anyone heard of Judy actually attending a conference game in any sport outside of a conference title game? I'm not aware of her ever being at a Rice game, and we're one of the closer schools for her.

RE: Judy lives! - DogsWin1 - 10-25-2021 03:30 PM

(10-25-2021 03:21 PM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  Has anyone heard of Judy actually attending a conference game in any sport outside of a conference title game? I'm not aware of her ever being at a Rice game, and we're one of the closer schools for her.

Maybe she left before halftime or just stayed at the tailgate kicking back Corona Extras while watching on Facebook?

RE: Judy lives! - Tech80 - 10-25-2021 03:57 PM

(10-25-2021 02:53 PM)Eagleyed Wrote:  And she is still commissioner. Amazing.

Yeah, it is amazing. She must have pics of some university prezzes in uncompromising circumstances.

...maybe she's in them too 05-nono

RE: Judy lives! - BlueRaiderBoy - 10-25-2021 04:16 PM

OK, Ya'll. With whom is Judy really talkin? We know her first phone calls were with the Left Behind: FIU, La Tech, MT, WKU, and UTEP. So. After that, who? My guesses based on nothin.
First: NMSU for UTEP.
Second: Sam Houston for both UTEP and La Tech.
Third: Missouri State, UTC & EKU for Western and Middle
Fourth: UCONN & UMASS for the hell of it
Fifth: North Dakota State and South Dakota State Call it the "Hail Judy" Pass
Sixth: Jacksonville State for FIU

RE: Judy lives! - BleedsGreen33 - 10-25-2021 06:14 PM

(10-25-2021 04:16 PM)BlueRaiderBoy Wrote:  OK, Ya'll. With whom is Judy really talkin? We know her first phone calls were with the Left Behind: FIU, La Tech, MT, WKU, and UTEP. So. After that, who? My guesses based on nothin.

Jacksonville State is in Alabama. Seen a lot of posts on every forum where people, myself included, assumed they were in Florida. My bad if you already knew that, but just in case.

RE: Judy lives! - WKUApollo - 10-25-2021 06:20 PM

(10-25-2021 06:14 PM)BleedsGreen33 Wrote:  
(10-25-2021 04:16 PM)BlueRaiderBoy Wrote:  OK, Ya'll. With whom is Judy really talkin? We know her first phone calls were with the Left Behind: FIU, La Tech, MT, WKU, and UTEP. So. After that, who? My guesses based on nothin.

Jacksonville State is in Alabama. Seen a lot of posts on every forum where people, myself included, assumed they were in Florida. My bad if you already knew that, but just in case.

Lots of confusion on this one...

There's a Jacksonville University in Jacksonville, Florida - no football though
There's a Jacksonville State University in Jacksonville, Alabama - FCS football (it's in northern Alabama)
There's a Jackson University in Jackson, Mississippi - An HBCU with FCS football

The one most are talking about is the one in Northern Alabama...Jacksonville STATE University

RE: Judy lives! - KAjunRaider - 10-26-2021 11:15 AM

(10-25-2021 06:20 PM)WKUApollo Wrote:  

There's a Jacksonville State University in Jacksonville, Alabama - FCS football (it's in northern Alabama)
There's a Jackson University in Jackson, Mississippi - An HBCU with FCS football

The one most are talking about is the one in Northern Alabama...Jacksonville STATE University

There's also a Jackson State Juco in Jackson, TN 04-cheers

RE: Judy lives! - WKUFan518 - 10-26-2021 12:02 PM

Might as well invite West Jackson CC too...

RE: Judy lives! - ChooChoo - 10-26-2021 12:42 PM

Don't forget University of North Florida (UNF) also in Jacksonville, FL who also gets confused as Jacksonville St. by some.

RE: Judy lives! - Cyniclone - 10-26-2021 01:40 PM

(10-25-2021 06:20 PM)WKUApollo Wrote:  

Once I confused Jackson State and Jacksonville State. I quickly corrected myself but I am still ashamed. I'm sorry, Jackson, Miss.

RE: Judy lives! - ghostofclt! - 10-28-2021 07:20 PM

clt says a marshal fan having a watermark on a chat page pic, is the most marshal thing ever

RE: Judy lives! - BlueRaiderBoy - 10-28-2021 08:24 PM

Well. At least we've generated a lot of talk about Jacksonville State wherever it is located. 04-cheers

RE: Judy lives! - TedHead - 10-28-2021 09:02 PM

Has Judy made a Curtain Call?

See what I did there?

RE: Judy lives! - olliebaba - 10-28-2021 09:43 PM

Let me do my best Cary Grant impersonation: Judy, Judy, Judy...don't screw this up.

RE: Judy lives! - sunamiwave - 10-29-2021 09:09 PM

It amazes me that Judy is still CUSA commissioner and that the Presidents of the remaining CUSA schools have not replaced her with someone that has instant credibility, understands the conference realignment landscape, and has a credible plan to rebuild the conference. Judy is burning the conference to the ground and she does not have the skills or ability to rebuild CUSA.