CSNbbs
Murray State - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Big12bbs (/forum-260.html)
+---- Forum: Big 12 Team Talk (/forum-783.html)
+----- Forum: The Gregory A. Ruehlmann Sr. Memorial Cincinnati Board (/forum-404.html)
+----- Thread: Murray State (/thread-928981.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Murray State - Sam Wilson - 09-09-2021 09:34 AM

You're sitting there all high and mighty, all proud of yourself, thinking that you're on top of the world.

Well good.

Because when you're sitting on top of the world there's only one place to go, and that's down. And when you fall down, you fall down hard.

That's where Murray State comes in.

You see Cincinnati, the snake you can't see is the snake that's most dangerous. And Murray State is lying in the tall grass just waiting. And it seems to me like you can't see it.

Cincinnati, when Murray State is through with you, you'll finally grasp what you've should have known all along, you'll realize just how fat and happy you were, and perhaps worst, you'll be looking up at the perch you fell from.

RE: Murray State - RuckleSt - 09-09-2021 09:36 AM

Welcome back Duane

RE: Murray State - Tomcat - 09-09-2021 09:39 AM

(09-09-2021 09:36 AM)RuckleSt Wrote:  Welcome back Duane

Just getting ready to say the same thing!

RE: Murray State - BearcatMan - 09-09-2021 09:40 AM

Bizzaro Duane has appeared.

RE: Murray State - TubaCat - 09-09-2021 09:42 AM

The championship runs through Murray State. Murray State.

RE: Murray State - mlb - 09-09-2021 09:53 AM

(09-09-2021 09:34 AM)Sam Wilson Wrote:  You're sitting there all high and mighty, all proud of yourself, thinking that you're on top of the world.

Well good.

Because when you're sitting on top of the world there's only one place to go, and that's down. And when you fall down, you fall down hard.

You see Cincinnati, the snake you can't see is the snake that's most dangerous. And Murray State is lying in the tall grass just waiting. And it seems to me like you can't see it.

Cincinnati, when Murray State is through with you, you'll finally grasp what you've should have known all along, you'll realize just how fat and happy you were, and perhaps worst, you'll be looking up at the perch you fell from.
When will you bring in Hemond or Frank Pisano to back you up? I'm very tired of this dumb shtick.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

RE: Murray State - rtaylor - 09-09-2021 09:55 AM

05-ban

RE: Murray State - UCGrad1992 - 09-09-2021 10:02 AM

(09-09-2021 09:34 AM)Sam Wilson Wrote:  You're sitting there all high and mighty, all proud of yourself, thinking that you're on top of the world.

Well good.

03-lmfao

"A" for effort. "F" for redundancy.

[Image: KfSxsDh.gif?noredirect]

RE: Murray State - doss2 - 09-09-2021 10:09 AM

Well good.

Who can argue with Captain America?

RE: Murray State - cpawstoney - 09-09-2021 02:01 PM

Well good.

Bring some of that quality weed you grow down there in Kentucky with you to the game. You're going to need it to Ease The Pain.

RE: Murray State - rath v2.0 - 09-09-2021 02:03 PM

Sam should change his first name to Stanley.

RE: Murray State - BearcatsUC - 09-09-2021 05:27 PM

I’m glad someone is finally talking about this game

RE: Murray State - scvanguard1 - 09-10-2021 03:24 PM

This is VERY entertaining!

RE: Murray State - Bear Catlett - 09-10-2021 03:41 PM

Well it certainly was nice of Mr Wilson to drop his first ever post right here on our board.

RE: Murray State - Bcatbog - 09-10-2021 03:48 PM

My bet is tomorrow’s game will be more entertaining than we think. I watched last week’s 2nd half this afternoon and did not see the first half team.

My hope is we romp and Prater gets in early and gets a lot of game day reps

RE: Murray State - eroc - 09-10-2021 04:56 PM

(09-10-2021 03:48 PM)Bcatbog Wrote:  My bet is tomorrow’s game will be more entertaining than we think. I watched last week’s 2nd half this afternoon and did not see the first half team.

My hope is we romp and Prater gets in early and gets a lot of game day reps

I'm cheering for a blowout W and no injuries

RE: Murray State - RuckleSt - 09-11-2021 02:38 PM

Bad start for the Cats, two guys down after a head to head collision

RE: Murray State - DownOnRohs - 09-11-2021 02:39 PM

I’m already tired of watching us under kick out coverage every kickoff

RE: Murray State - Bearhawkeye - 09-11-2021 02:40 PM

Any links?

RE: Murray State - BearcatMan - 09-11-2021 02:45 PM

3 man front is getting pushed around right now...