CSNbbs
What a REAL totalitarian looks like in modern times - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: What a REAL totalitarian looks like in modern times (/thread-925494.html)

What a REAL totalitarian looks like in modern times - ericsrevenge76 - 07-22-2021 12:55 AM

Look at the power he has over the room and the fear in those at the table. These are billionaires he is intimidating.

"Get your a** up and sign this now".

Those men know their lives and the lives of their families are under that man's thumb and could be snuffed out instantly.

RE: What a REAL totalitarian looks like in modern times - banker - 07-22-2021 10:29 AM

Making the guy get up to sign again was a solid flex move, but demanding the pen back was gold.

RE: What a REAL totalitarian looks like in modern times - Bear Catlett - 07-22-2021 10:36 AM

Somewhere slow Joe is curled up in fetal position.

RE: What a REAL totalitarian looks like in modern times - Owl 69/70/75 - 07-22-2021 11:50 AM

(07-22-2021 10:29 AM)banker Wrote:  Making the guy get up to sign again was a solid flex move, but demanding the pen back was gold.

Absolutely.

RE: What a REAL totalitarian looks like in modern times - shere khan - 07-22-2021 12:10 PM

Totalitarians dont discuss.

Looked like a pissed off CEO

RE: What a REAL totalitarian looks like in modern times - boss man - 07-22-2021 12:25 PM

That's the Chicago Moscow way!!

RE: What a REAL totalitarian looks like in modern times - bobdizole - 07-22-2021 12:28 PM

Buddy showed me this video the other day and I had to look into it more. Putin was pissed that the million/billionaires in the room were not doing what they were supposed to be doing. In depth video below with a thank you 10 years later from the people he helped.

RE: What a REAL totalitarian looks like in modern times - Todor - 07-22-2021 01:27 PM

In a Russia that needed stuff fixed, they needed and wanted someone who can get sh!t done. That's why Russian incomes went up 10X back to a liveable standard. People can't live on $2k a year with capitalist prices. They country was in the hands of foreigners and was being stripped of it assets. The politicians were all being bribed by the west to help destroy Russia. What choice did they have?

Putin knows these billionaires stole everything they have. They're afraid because they know they are crooks that should be in prison. I don't feel bad for the crooked clepto-billionaire.

RE: What a REAL totalitarian looks like in modern times - bobdizole - 07-22-2021 01:35 PM

(07-22-2021 01:27 PM)Todor Wrote:  In a Russia that needed stuff fixed, they needed and wanted someone who can get sh!t done. That's why Russian incomes went up 10X back to a liveable standard. People can't live on $2k a year with capitalist prices. They country was in the hands of foreigners and was being stripped of it assets. The politicians were all being bribed by the west to help destroy Russia. What choice did they have?

Putin/Yeltsin gave these billionaires everything they have. They're afraid because they know they are crooks that should be in prison. I don't feel bad for the crooked clepto-billionaire.

FIFY

RE: What a REAL totalitarian looks like in modern times - shere khan - 07-22-2021 01:50 PM

(07-22-2021 12:25 PM)boss man Wrote:  That's the Chicago Moscow way!!

I was in a meeting like that where the CEO played with a Bowie knife the whole time.

I kept a poker face the whole time but was lol inside. I thought one guy was gonna cry.

Meh

03-lmfao

RE: What a REAL totalitarian looks like in modern times - Todor - 07-22-2021 01:54 PM

(07-22-2021 01:35 PM)bobdizole Wrote:  
(07-22-2021 01:27 PM)Todor Wrote:  In a Russia that needed stuff fixed, they needed and wanted someone who can get sh!t done. That's why Russian incomes went up 10X back to a liveable standard. People can't live on $2k a year with capitalist prices. They country was in the hands of foreigners and was being stripped of it assets. The politicians were all being bribed by the west to help destroy Russia. What choice did they have?

Putin/Yeltsin gave these billionaires everything they have. They're afraid because they know they are crooks that should be in prison. I don't feel bad for the crooked clepto-billionaire.

FIFY

Yeltsin gave. There was nothing LEFT to give by the time Putin got elected.

RE: What a REAL totalitarian looks like in modern times - Fo Shizzle - 07-23-2021 10:42 AM

....and this is the guy Biden thinks he can handle?....LOL