CSNbbs
Great Comments from Debbie Downers About the WAC - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: WACbbs (/forum-376.html)
+---- Forum: WAC Smack and Off Topic (/forum-996.html)
+---- Thread: Great Comments from Debbie Downers About the WAC (/thread-925084.html)

Great Comments from Debbie Downers About the WAC - TexasTerror - 07-14-2021 07:53 AM

Figured when we all need a laugh after the WAC succeeds, this thread can provide a glance back

(07-13-2021 09:55 PM)Todor Wrote:  I'm curious where SFA, Sam Houston and Lamar (and maybe a couple others) bolt to when they realize the WAC was their dumbest move ever. Never seen anything so ludicrous.

ASUN? OVC?

RE: Great Comments from Debbie Downers About the WAC - FirstandGoal - 07-21-2021 12:19 PM

(07-14-2021 07:53 AM)TexasTerror Wrote:  Figured when we all need a laugh after the WAC succeeds, this thread can provide a glance back

(07-13-2021 09:55 PM)Todor Wrote:  I'm curious where SFA, Sam Houston and Lamar (and maybe a couple others) bolt to when they realize the WAC was their dumbest move ever. Never seen anything so ludicrous.

ASUN? OVC?

Do you suppose that Todor posts all these negative threads because he is nervous that one or more of the Texas 4 will unseat NMSU? Otherwise why be so negative. If these schools didn't believe the WAC was a viable long term move I doubt they would have made it.

RE: Great Comments from Debbie Downers About the WAC - Lopes87 - 07-21-2021 03:47 PM

(07-21-2021 12:19 PM)FirstandGoal Wrote:  
(07-14-2021 07:53 AM)TexasTerror Wrote:  Figured when we all need a laugh after the WAC succeeds, this thread can provide a glance back

ASUN? OVC?

Do you suppose that Todor posts all these negative threads because he is nervous that one or more of the Texas 4 will unseat NMSU? Otherwise why be so negative. If these schools didn't believe the WAC was a viable long term move I doubt they would have made it.

I mean if you look at it

SFA ACU has shown that they have quality programs in basketball and they have football.

GCU has found a HC with a staff have put something together during covid to with the WAC last year while beating them 3 times in 1 season.

CBU UVU seem to just hang around and slightly improve each year too.

Most years before this upcoming season it was only 1 team they really need to out pace if that now there seems to be at least 3 who can be yearly issues if trends continue.

RE: Great Comments from Debbie Downers About the WAC - All4One - 11-08-2021 12:27 AM

ASUN? OVC?

Well, he wasn't wrong about Sam Houston leaving, although the circumstances were much different. I don't think anyone saw all this coming the way it did back in July.

RE: Great Comments from Debbie Downers About the WAC - Todor - 11-08-2021 01:57 AM

(11-08-2021 12:27 AM)All4One Wrote:  

ASUN? OVC?

Well, he wasn't wrong about Sam Houston leaving, although the circumstances were much different. I don't think anyone saw all this coming the way it did back in July.

You figured we all need a laugh? I just got a laugh alright. That would be the last laugh...

Maybe I should take some of these clowns off ignore. I'm sure I'm missing some real gold!

This thread provides a glance back alright. It was right about that. Thanks All4One, I'm afraid I would have missed this gem without you.

However, I do have to point out, I called it well before July. I was saying it within a few weeks of the announcement they were coming, in mid January.

RE: Great Comments from Debbie Downers About the WAC - Todor - 11-08-2021 01:59 AM

(07-21-2021 12:19 PM)FirstandGoal Wrote:  

ASUN? OVC?

Is 2 months considered long term?