CSNbbs
[NEWS] Joe Biden*: ‘I Keep Forgetting I’m President’ - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: [NEWS] Joe Biden*: ‘I Keep Forgetting I’m President’ (/thread-923432.html)

Pages: 1 2

Joe Biden*: ‘I Keep Forgetting I’m President’ - CrimsonPhantom - 06-09-2021 05:05 PM

Quote:Oh no, Joe!

Biden arrived on Wednesday in the United Kingdom to mark his first trip overseas.

While speaking to U.S. troops, Biden forgot to say “at ease” so the troops could sit down after standing to applaud him.

“I keep forgetting I’m president,” Biden said.

WATCH:

Link

RE: Joe Biden*: ‘I Keep Forgetting I’m President’ - BlueDragon - 06-09-2021 06:33 PM

(06-09-2021 05:05 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  

Biden arrived on Wednesday in the United Kingdom to mark his first trip overseas.

While speaking to U.S. troops, Biden forgot to say “at ease” so the troops could sit down after standing to applaud him.

WATCH:

Link

What you might not want to forget is that a House divided can not stand.

Also, letting him know about your secret formula of Metamucil is how you function until your noon nap time isn’t really that big of a deal.

RE: Joe Biden*: ‘I Keep Forgetting I’m President’ - shere khan - 06-09-2021 08:08 PM

(06-09-2021 05:05 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  

WATCH:

Link

Embarrassing

RE: Joe Biden*: ‘I Keep Forgetting I’m President’ - Bear Catlett - 06-09-2021 08:54 PM

AS A MATTER OF FACT... I KEEP FORGETTING EVERYTHING.

RE: Joe Biden*: ‘I Keep Forgetting I’m President’ - CrimsonPhantom - 06-09-2021 09:05 PM

Jill Biden Posts Pic on Air Force One That Has People Asking Questions

RE: Joe Biden*: ‘I Keep Forgetting I’m President’ - ODUsmitty - 06-09-2021 11:13 PM

Wapner at 5

RE: Joe Biden*: ‘I Keep Forgetting I’m President’ - AdoptedMonarch - 06-10-2021 05:02 AM

You guys are so unappreciative of understated greatness. Please for once just try to focus on what is truly important:

Chocolate chocolate chip.

RE: Joe Biden*: ‘I Keep Forgetting I’m President’ - Eagleaidaholic - 06-10-2021 08:29 AM

(06-09-2021 09:05 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  Jill Biden Posts Pic on Air Force One That Has People Asking Questions

Jeaux is deaux deaux.

RE: Joe Biden*: ‘I Keep Forgetting I’m President’ - 49RFootballNow - 06-10-2021 08:39 AM

Wish we could forget he's President too.

RE: Joe Biden*: ‘I Keep Forgetting I’m President’ - Danforth - 06-10-2021 10:43 AM

(06-10-2021 08:39 AM)49RFootballNow Wrote:  Wish we could forget he's President too.

He's not really President.

Everyone knows Obama is running the show.

RE: Joe Biden*: ‘I Keep Forgetting I’m President’ - 450bench - 06-10-2021 11:06 AM

(06-10-2021 10:43 AM)Danforth Wrote:  
(06-10-2021 08:39 AM)49RFootballNow Wrote:  Wish we could forget he's President too.

Dumb and dumber…very comforting03-puke

RE: Joe Biden*: ‘I Keep Forgetting I’m President’ - Danforth - 06-10-2021 11:34 AM

(06-10-2021 11:06 AM)450bench Wrote:  

Dumb and dumber…very comforting03-puke

Nothing happens in a vacuum. When things go bad, they just want to go back to the way things were before.

It's human nature.

RE: Joe Biden*: ‘I Keep Forgetting I’m President’ - CrimsonPhantom - 06-10-2021 11:43 AM

Tucker Raises Some Savage Questions About the Pic on the Plane of Jill Biden

RE: Joe Biden*: ‘I Keep Forgetting I’m President’ - BigTigerMike - 06-10-2021 11:43 AM

“Keep forgettin' we're not in love anymore, baby
I keep forgettin' things will never be the same again
I keep forgettin' how you made that so clear, yeah, yeah
I keep forgettin'”

RE: Joe Biden*: ‘I Keep Forgetting I’m President’ - Danforth - 06-10-2021 11:54 AM

(06-10-2021 11:43 AM)BigTigerMike Wrote:  “Keep forgettin' we're not in love anymore, baby
I keep forgettin' things will never be the same again
I keep forgettin' how you made that so clear, yeah, yeah
I keep forgettin'”

Michael McDonald?

I see what you did there.

RE: Joe Biden*: ‘I Keep Forgetting I’m President’ - bullet - 06-10-2021 12:01 PM

The scary part is nobody really knows who is running the show. All we know is that Joe is not.

RE: Joe Biden*: ‘I Keep Forgetting I’m President’ - CrimsonPhantom - 06-10-2021 12:24 PM

RE: Joe Biden*: ‘I Keep Forgetting I’m President’ - UofMstateU - 06-10-2021 12:30 PM

Tell the turd nugget the next time he forgets who is president to go read the jobs report, look at inflation, and check out the border disaster. That should remind him.

RE: Joe Biden*: ‘I Keep Forgetting I’m President’ - CrimsonPhantom - 06-10-2021 04:21 PM

Quote:Yesterday, the White House released a perplexing photo of Jill Biden supposedly “prepping for the G7.” The First Lady is pictured sitting at her husband’s desk on Air Force One, sorting through a large notebook in all business attire.

It left many people wondering exactly what she was preparing for. After all, she’s not elected to anything nor has she been appointed to any executive position. Was she highlighting things for her husband because he’s so obviously incapable of doing his job himself, or was it something else?

While we can’t know the answer to that question for sure, the presentation of Jill Biden as somewhat being in charge is too deliberate to ignore at this point. This isn’t the first time, either (see Jill Biden Is Hitting the Road, and It Says Nothing Good).

I’m not sure how it hasn’t dawned on me before, but I think I have the reason figured out behind this campaign to make Jill Biden seem so presidential – I think she’s going to run for president.

Really, just hear me out. We know that Jill Biden is nakedly ambitious at a level we haven’t seen since Hillary Clinton, whose presidential run we are all familiar with. She drug her husband through a deeply uncomfortable 2020 presidential campaign that he was clearly not physically and mentally up for. As president, things have only gotten worse for Joe Biden, yet Jill Biden’s ambition has hardly slowed down. Rather, she’s seemingly put herself ahead of Vice President Kamala Harris when it comes to assignments and publicity.

That leads me to the next aspect of this – Jill Biden hates Kamala Harris. Just a few weeks ago, it came out that the First Lady had dropped obscenities during the 2020 campaign to describe Harris’ behavior in trying to paint Jill Biden as a racist. Since then, you’ve hardly ever seen Jill Biden appear with Kamala Harris. And while Harris is given cleanup duty in Guatemala with the disaster at the border hung around her neck, Jill Biden remains unscathed, headed to the G7 to apparently play a major role. I don’t think that’s a coincidence.

Lastly, let’s note that Kamala Harris is a terrible politician who would probably crash and burn in 2024 just as she did in 2019 (she didn’t make it to 2020). That gives Jill Biden incentive to “save” her party by stepping in. With Joe Biden almost certainly unable to run again (no matter what delusions he currently holds), Jill Biden could represent a continuation of his presidency.

[Image: bpattersontweet1-730x516.jpg]

Honestly, I don’t think my theory is far-fetched. Combine Jill Biden’s oversized ambition with her hate for Kamala Harris and the party’s tenuous position in 2024, and I think it’s actually probable that she runs. Or I could be wrong, at which point I’ll pretend I never wrote this article.

Link

RE: Joe Biden*: ‘I Keep Forgetting I’m President’ - Danforth - 06-11-2021 10:55 AM

(06-10-2021 12:01 PM)bullet Wrote:  

The scary part is nobody really knows who is running the show. All we know is that Joe is not.

It's not about who is running the show that the American people care about.

They take comfort in who ISN"T running the show.