CSNbbs
LB Jordan Cole is now in the transfer portal. - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Northern Illinois (/forum-468.html)
+----- Thread: LB Jordan Cole is now in the transfer portal. (/thread-921951.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

LB Jordan Cole is now in the transfer portal. - thetachihuskie - 05-11-2021 11:25 AM

LB Jordan Cole is now in the transfer portal.

RE: LB Jordan Cole is now in the transfer portal. - HuskieDave - 05-11-2021 11:37 AM

He sat at our table at an event a couple of years ago. Very intelligent, nice young man. An excellent representative for NIU. I certainly wish him only the best.

RE: LB Jordan Cole is now in the transfer portal. - HawaiiToNIU - 05-11-2021 12:18 PM

Athletic specimen with great size and length. I thought he played real well out there when he was starting. I wish him the best.

RE: LB Jordan Cole is now in the transfer portal. - NIU1981 - 05-11-2021 12:52 PM

I was at two practices this spring and didn't see him either time so I wondered if something was up with him. Also, there's a video of the LB coach giving his post-spring review of the LB room and Cole wasn't mentioned.

The LB room now has two super seniors, one sophomore (Rattin) and a whole bunch of freshmen.

RE: LB Jordan Cole is now in the transfer portal. - BDB5yp - 05-11-2021 01:12 PM

You can tell they moved on from him and are focused on the young guys. He just never stayed out of the coaches doghouse...... Glad he graduated though. Smart move for him.

RE: LB Jordan Cole is now in the transfer portal. - TXHuskieJA26 - 05-11-2021 01:47 PM

He blew out his knee last year, and smaller nagging injuries were really the only thing that has stood in his way throughout his career. I can understand how he might be a bit frustrated at NIU, he has thought the last two years that it was his time to step into the starting lineup and then Pugh and Deveaux just keep not leaving. Now there is also an extremely talented group of younger guys to contend with as well. Rattin, Rayner, Jackson, Kopp, Asuquo, Dolphin... If he can stay healthy he should have an impact where ever he goes.

RE: LB Jordan Cole is now in the transfer portal. - 17Huskies - 05-11-2021 01:50 PM

wish him the best, agree with others that he was a mountain of a man

RE: LB Jordan Cole is now in the transfer portal. - hardway9 - 05-11-2021 04:22 PM

this guy is a beast. Sad to see him go but good move for him to move on from NIU. They will be focusing on developing younger players and hopefully injury prone Pugh and Deveaux can stay healthy. I wonder where Cole will end up.

RE: LB Jordan Cole is now in the transfer portal. - Chicago_sportsfan - 05-11-2021 07:34 PM

Hammock running the program in the damn ground. He’s a joke of a coach real ****!

RE: LB Jordan Cole is now in the transfer portal. - HawaiiToNIU - 05-11-2021 08:00 PM

(05-11-2021 07:34 PM)Chicago_sportsfan Wrote:  Hammock running the program in the damn ground. He’s a joke of a coach real ****!

I have no actual results to show you. As we haven't made a bowl game or had a winning season since Carey left.

But I will tell you that Rayner and Asuquo will make you forget Cole even existed. These two are the real deal. Just off my research....but also I'm no professional lol

RE: LB Jordan Cole is now in the transfer portal. - hardway9 - 05-11-2021 08:11 PM

(05-11-2021 12:52 PM)NIU1981 Wrote:  I was at two practices this spring and didn't see him either time so I wondered if something was up with him. Also, there's a video of the LB coach giving his post-spring review of the LB room and Cole wasn't mentioned.

The LB room now has two super seniors, one sophomore (Rattin) and a whole bunch of freshmen.

I saw him on the sideline. Probably not playing in the practice because he’s coming off that leg injury. I’m guessing the coaches knew he was going to enter the portal and maybe that’s why he wasn’t mentioned in the video??

LB Jordan Cole is now in the transfer portal. - Teamduh - 05-11-2021 08:26 PM

Does this sound like a late entry to the portal?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

RE: LB Jordan Cole is now in the transfer portal. - Chicago_sportsfan - 05-12-2021 11:44 AM

(05-11-2021 08:00 PM)HawaiiToNIU Wrote:  
(05-11-2021 07:34 PM)Chicago_sportsfan Wrote:  Hammock running the program in the damn ground. He’s a joke of a coach real ****!

I have no actual results to show you. As we haven't made a bowl game or had a winning season since Carey left.

But I will tell you that Rayner and Asuquo will make you forget Cole even existed. These two are the real deal. Just off my research....but also I'm no professional lol

lol me neither! The kids he bringing in is not tuff. Everything is about their GPA coming out of HS with this dude. It’s all about that GPA bonus not winning football games

RE: LB Jordan Cole is now in the transfer portal. - Chicago_sportsfan - 05-12-2021 11:56 AM

lol me neither! The kids he bringing in is not tuff. Everything is about their GPA coming out of HS with this dude. It’s all about that GPA bonus not winning football games

RE: LB Jordan Cole is now in the transfer portal. - BigChilla - 05-12-2021 01:21 PM

(05-12-2021 11:44 AM)Chicago_sportsfan Wrote:  

How dare coach Hammock as his “student athletes” to be students. At a university no less! The nerve of that guy, am I right?

I think you should take your poorly written posts to DIII tinyville state or whereverthefucksville Tech’s message board - whichever ends up with your son.

RE: LB Jordan Cole is now in the transfer portal. - HawaiiToNIU - 05-12-2021 02:07 PM

(05-12-2021 01:21 PM)BigChilla Wrote:  
(05-12-2021 11:44 AM)Chicago_sportsfan Wrote:  

How dare coach Hammock as his “student athletes” to be students. At a university no less! The nerve of that guy, am I right?

I think you should take your poorly written posts to DIII tinyville state or whereverthefucksville Tech’s message board - whichever ends up with your son.

Lol. Easy everyone. Big Chilla, I don't want you getting kicked off. I like your input.

RE: LB Jordan Cole is now in the transfer portal. - Milwaukee Pilot - 05-12-2021 02:51 PM

Am I the only one having a hard time following this? The lack of Hooked On Phonics training really confuses me.

RE: LB Jordan Cole is now in the transfer portal. - HawaiiToNIU - 05-12-2021 03:11 PM

(05-12-2021 02:51 PM)Milwaukee Pilot Wrote:  Am I the only one having a hard time following this? The lack of Hooked On Phonics training really confuses me.

It's 2021, who uses grammar or real words anymore. Cuh.

LB Jordan Cole is now in the transfer portal. - Dog Fan - 05-12-2021 04:00 PM

(05-12-2021 03:11 PM)HawaiiToNIU Wrote:  
(05-12-2021 02:51 PM)Milwaukee Pilot Wrote:  Am I the only one having a hard time following this? The lack of Hooked On Phonics training really confuses me.

It's 2021, who uses grammar or real words anymore. Cuh.

Only those who are erudite and even others with a modicum of intelligence, I guess.

RE: LB Jordan Cole is now in the transfer portal. - Rabid Squirrel - 05-12-2021 04:38 PM

Proper grammar embiggens the smallest man