CSNbbs
America First caucus formed - advocate for Anglo-Saxon values. - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: America First caucus formed - advocate for Anglo-Saxon values. (/thread-920756.html)

Pages: 1 2

America First caucus formed - advocate for Anglo-Saxon values. - TIGERCITY - 04-17-2021 08:28 AM

Don't know if they rolled out the Trump golden idol for this announcement.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/548731-pro-trump-lawmakers-form-caucus-to-promote-anglo-saxon-political-traditions

RE: America First caucus formed - advocate for Anglo-Saxon values. - TIGERCITY - 04-17-2021 08:35 AM

Here is the America First caucus policy platform.

https://punchbowl.news/wp-content/uploads/America-First-Caucus-Policy-Platform-FINAL-2.pdf

RE: America First caucus formed - advocate for Anglo-Saxon values. - BartlettTigerFan - 04-17-2021 08:42 AM

I can't see your posts, because, well, you've never posted anything of substance that I've ever read. Hate filled vitriol and propaganda is all I recall. I know based on the history of the posts of yours I have read in the past, and based on your thread title, you're probably putting down and poking fun at white people. I'd bet my last dollar YOU'RE a white people. How does it feel to hate your own race? How does it feed to hate your own heritage? How does it feel to hate your own country? How does it feel to hate yourself?

Curious minds want to know.

RE: America First caucus formed - advocate for Anglo-Saxon values. - TheOriginalBigApp - 04-17-2021 08:45 AM

(04-17-2021 08:42 AM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  I can't see your posts, because, well, you've never posted anything of substance that I've ever read. Hate filled vitriol and propaganda is all I recall. I know based on the history of the posts of yours I have read in the past, and based on your thread title, you're probably putting down and poking fun at white people. I'd bet my last dollar YOU'RE a white people. How does it feel to hate your own race? How does it feed to hate your own heritage? How does it feel to hate your own country? How does it feel to hate yourself?

he's just trying to be like Crimson...just like Loser#1, his posts should be on a 72-hour quarantine

RE: America First caucus formed - advocate for Anglo-Saxon values. - TIGERCITY - 04-17-2021 09:00 AM

(04-17-2021 08:42 AM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  I can't see your posts, because, well, you've never posted anything of substance that I've ever read. Hate filled vitriol and propaganda is all I recall. I know based on the history of the posts of yours I have read in the past, and based on your thread title, you're probably putting down and poking fun at white people. I'd bet my last dollar YOU'RE a white people. How does it feel to hate your own race? How does it feed to hate your own heritage? How does it feel to hate your own country? How does it feel to hate yourself?

I'd tell you but you can't read my posts ---- remember?

RE: America First caucus formed - advocate for Anglo-Saxon values. - Bear Catlett - 04-17-2021 02:47 PM

You know, I don't need someone to speak and think for me. I can do that for myself.

All I want is to stop being constantly labeled as a racist and the cause of everyone else's problems, because I'm not either.

The OP can hate himself. That's fine with me. I don't care. But you're not going to get me to bite. I'm more intelligent than that.

RE: America First caucus formed - advocate for Anglo-Saxon values. - TigerBlue4Ever - 04-17-2021 03:07 PM

I didn't find anything in there unreasonable.

RE: America First caucus formed - advocate for Anglo-Saxon values. - MemTigers1998 - 04-17-2021 04:14 PM

(04-17-2021 03:07 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  I didn't find anything in there unreasonable.

I didn’t read the entire platform, but anything that puts America first, where it belongs, is ok with me.

RE: America First caucus formed - advocate for Anglo-Saxon values. - TigerBlue4Ever - 04-17-2021 04:15 PM

(04-17-2021 04:14 PM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  
(04-17-2021 03:07 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  I didn't find anything in there unreasonable.

I didn’t read the entire platform, but anything that puts America first, where it belongs, is ok with me.

04-cheers

RE: America First caucus formed - advocate for Anglo-Saxon values. - Attackcoog - 04-17-2021 04:57 PM

(04-17-2021 08:28 AM)TIGERCITY Wrote:  Don't know if they rolled out the Trump golden idol for this announcement.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/548731-pro-trump-lawmakers-form-caucus-to-promote-anglo-saxon-political-traditions

Im sure they didnt mean to distract you and buddies from the important business of burning cities, dividing people by skin color, and generally just inciting hate. No need to pay any attention to the silly group that wants to provide opportunity for ALL.

RE: America First caucus formed - advocate for Anglo-Saxon values. - BlueDragon - 04-17-2021 06:04 PM

(04-17-2021 08:28 AM)TIGERCITY Wrote:  Don't know if they rolled out the Trump golden idol for this announcement.

So, pray tell what’s the difference between this and say NAACP or LULAC to name a few. Just for you a point of reference: White people did start the country you currently reside in.

Personally I enjoy people of all races and colors. I unlike you understand that God is no respecter of people.

It does amaze me how people always attack white folks in government positions as the problem but yet when I look around I do not see any country ran by people of color I would want to live in. But please enlighten me how it’s so bad here and what country is better. We are all here because our worst days are better than other countries best days. Eastern Europe, Africa, China or Latin America?

RE: America First caucus formed - advocate for Anglo-Saxon values. - shere khan - 04-17-2021 06:09 PM

(04-17-2021 08:35 AM)TIGERCITY Wrote:  Here is the America First caucus policy platform.

https://punchbowl.news/wp-content/uploads/America-First-Caucus-Policy-Platform-FINAL-2.pdf

Does it make you moist?

You know, down there?

RE: America First caucus formed - advocate for Anglo-Saxon values. - CrimsonPhantom - 04-17-2021 06:15 PM

'America First Caucus' Plans Scrapped After GOP Leaders Push Back

RE: America First caucus formed - advocate for Anglo-Saxon values. - TIGERCITY - 04-18-2021 08:13 AM

(04-17-2021 06:15 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  'America First Caucus' Plans Scrapped After GOP Leaders Push Back

I'm not surprised that quite a few people here agree with this racist bulshit. Overlooking that these are government officials advocating a government position using words like "Anglo-Saxon values" and "Anglo-Saxon architecture" and "importing" immigrants and "the native-born." All these little racist nuggets. Replace "Anglo-Saxon" with "Aryan" and it sounds like something translated directly from the German. So yes, I'm not surprised some of you guys eat this stuff up. Even Marjorie Taylor Greene ran from this ---

RE: America First caucus formed - advocate for Anglo-Saxon values. - olliebaba - 04-18-2021 05:13 PM

(04-17-2021 06:04 PM)BlueDragon Wrote:  

So, pray tell what’s the difference between this and say NAACP or LULAC to name a few. Just for you a point of reference: White people did start the country you currently reside in.

Personally I enjoy people of all races and colors. I unlike you understand that God is no respecter of people.

It does amaze me how people always attack white folks in government positions as the problem but yet when I look around I do not see any country ran by people of color I would want to live in. But please enlighten me how it’s so bad here and what country is better. We are all here because our worst days are better than other countries best days. Eastern Europe, Africa, China or Latin America?

Yep, this is such a BAD country that everyone would love to move here. There's people swamping the borders trying to enter illegally because we have it bad as Americans. What a bunch of pendejos these people are, don't they know that we're suffering here?

In case that last sentence goes over a Libturds head I was being facetious.

RE: America First caucus formed - advocate for Anglo-Saxon values. - shere khan - 04-18-2021 07:00 PM

(04-18-2021 08:13 AM)TIGERCITY Wrote:  
(04-17-2021 06:15 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  'America First Caucus' Plans Scrapped After GOP Leaders Push Back

I'm not surprised that quite a few people here agree with this racist bulshit. Overlooking that these are government officials advocating a government position using words like "Anglo-Saxon values" and "Anglo-Saxon architecture" and "importing" immigrants and "the native-born." All these little racist nuggets. Replace "Anglo-Saxon" with "Aryan" and it sounds like something translated directly from the German. So yes, I'm not surprised some of you guys eat this stuff up. Even Marjorie Taylor Greene ran from this ---

Yeah and change the words from Anglo saxont to black or african American and it sounds like the democratic oarty.

Frick off Covidian

RE: America First caucus formed - advocate for Anglo-Saxon values. - Owl 69/70/75 - 04-18-2021 07:14 PM

You can say what you want, but those Anglo-Saxon values have taken pretty good care of a large part of the world, including the non-Anglo-Saxon part, for a long time. Not perfect, but if instead of the imperfections you focus on the accomplishments, you find a pretty amazing record.

RE: America First caucus formed - advocate for Anglo-Saxon values. - stinkfist - 04-18-2021 07:46 PM

(04-18-2021 07:14 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  You can say what you want, but those Anglo-Saxon values have taken pretty good care of a large part of the world for a long time. Not perfect, but if instead of the imperfections you focus on the accomplishments, you find a pretty amazing record.

I prefer 'jarooneys'... I almost kicked a cucks' arse tonight...guess who backed the fkd down...

RE: America First caucus formed - advocate for Anglo-Saxon values. - Was SoMs Eagle - 04-18-2021 08:55 PM

(04-17-2021 08:45 AM)TheOriginalBigApp Wrote:  

he's just trying to be like Crimson...just like Loser#1, his posts should be on a 72-hour quarantine

Not a poker. A pokee.....

RE: America First caucus formed - advocate for Anglo-Saxon values. - Was SoMs Eagle - 04-18-2021 08:59 PM

She is a Chinese asset.

Whether she knows it or not.