CSNbbs
the difference between clarity and senility...DJT on GA - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: the difference between clarity and senility...DJT on GA (/thread-920228.html)

the difference between clarity and senility...DJT on GA - stinkfist - 04-07-2021 07:45 AM

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/1016583/220

Quote:A potential restart to construction of the border wall championed and begun by former President Donald Trump that’s reportedly under consideration by the Biden administration is good news, Trump told Newsmax TV on Tuesday.

The Washington Times reported Monday that Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas was considering adding to the wall – which Democrats criticized incessantly during Trump’s tenure – amid the current illegal immigration crisis. President Joe Biden ended taxpayer support for the border wall with an executive order he signed in one of his first acts after taking office Jan. 20.

“A lot of damage was done, we were gonna have that wall almost complete, it was delayed two-and-a-half years because of lawsuits,” Trump told Heather Childers on “American Agenda.” “… If [the Biden administration is] going to complete it – it’s very little to complete – if they’re going to complete it, it’s a great thing, that’s a very positive step.”

Biden’s presidency has thus far been dogged by speculation about his capacity to do the job at age 78. That speculation only grew after a record period before giving his first press conference in late March, an hour-long affair that was highly criticized for his reliance on friendly reporters, some debunked talking points, and note cards he appeared to be using to guide his decisions and answers throughout.

I miss that orange basterd.. .

RE: the difference between clarity and senility...DJT on GA - Marc Mensa - 04-07-2021 07:11 PM

#senilitypart2orisitpart1?

RE: the difference between clarity and senility...DJT on GA - stinkfist - 04-07-2021 09:38 PM

(04-07-2021 07:11 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  #senilitypart2orisitpart1?

complain to gts.....I didn't write his code....

or are ewe too slow to understand how duplicate posts happen...,.it's obvious this site's having some form of issues (once again)

if I could delete them, I would, dumbfk