CSNbbs
Isaiah McKoy - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - East Team Talk (/forum-463.html)
+----- Forum: Kent State (/forum-474.html)
+----- Thread: Isaiah McKoy (/thread-920097.html)

Isaiah McKoy - anti-zip - 04-04-2021 08:05 PM

We're less than a month away from the NFL draft. Wondering if anyone has heard any news about McKoy? Could just be lack of reporting in covid times but it seems like he hasn't gained much of any traction. Walter Football still doesn't have him in their WR rankings (I think they go 60ish deep). I looked through CBS's rankings and same thing. Seems to be concerning the lack of hype this late in the process. I have a real hard time believing some team won't take a flyer on him late with his size, speed, route running, and deep ball skills. Even if he does have trouble keeping his emotions on check.

I can't help but think of Roger Lewis from BG a couple years ago. Entered the 2016 draft with 2 years of eligibility left coming off a 1500+ receiving season. Went undrafted. Never played in the league.

RE: Isaiah McKoy - Muskrat - 04-04-2021 09:17 PM

I'm guessing McKoy may go very late in the draft, or maybe even sign on somewhere as an undrafted free agent. He has enough going for him that there will be teams that would like him in camp. Nothing against him (he was great at KSU), but there will be so many receivers in the draft with equal skills. Lots of times it comes down to special teams performance.

RE: Isaiah McKoy - goldenflash99 - 04-05-2021 09:26 PM

Word was his 40 times were disappointing at his pro day so he slipped down the WR rankings. I doubt he’s drafted but will absolutely get an opportunity as an UDFA.

RE: Isaiah McKoy - thanksjim - 05-01-2021 04:45 PM

7th round just started, not picked yet. Patriots have a pick at 242

RE: Isaiah McKoy - anti-zip - 05-01-2021 05:11 PM

Still no Jaret Patterson either.

RE: Isaiah McKoy - thanksjim - 05-01-2021 05:50 PM

McKoy goes undrafted

RE: Isaiah McKoy - thanksjim - 05-01-2021 06:56 PM

McKoy goes to Pittsburgh as an UDFA. Had a feeling that was where he would land.

RE: Isaiah McKoy - Polish Hammer - 05-01-2021 08:11 PM

Another season in this offense with the NFL scouting eyes on Crum would’ve done wonders for his stock...oh well, like the transfer portal, if you don’t want to be here then good luck elsewhere.07-coffee3

RE: Isaiah McKoy - anti-zip - 05-01-2021 09:03 PM

Seemed like a deep WR class this year too. A lot of signs should've told him to wait another year.

RE: Isaiah McKoy - Proud pilot - 05-02-2021 08:03 PM

(05-01-2021 09:03 PM)anti-zip Wrote:  Seemed like a deep WR class this year too. A lot of signs should've told him to wait another year.
Agree another year would have helped. Don't know if its the case with McKoy however so many of these athletes have pressure on them to go out and make money for their family