CSNbbs
Matt Gaetz under investigation by DOJ? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Matt Gaetz under investigation by DOJ? (/thread-919749.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Matt Gaetz under investigation by DOJ? - TexanMark - 04-10-2021 10:08 PM

(04-08-2021 07:56 PM)BobcatEngineer Wrote:  

Wasted their money...that area is probably 65-70% republican.

RE: Matt Gaetz under investigation by DOJ? - Was SoMs Eagle - 04-10-2021 10:10 PM

(04-10-2021 10:08 PM)TexanMark Wrote:  
(04-08-2021 07:56 PM)BobcatEngineer Wrote:  

Wasted someone else’s money...that area is probably 65-70% republican.

Please allow me to fix it for you.

RE: Matt Gaetz under investigation by DOJ? - shere khan - 04-10-2021 10:33 PM

(04-09-2021 04:22 PM)Mr_XcentricK Wrote:  
(04-09-2021 07:38 AM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Underage girls, or young women?

Pretty big difference there.

And FTR i don’t give a rip about Matt Gaetz in real life, has no impact on me from Fl. But there better be some there, there instead of another Kavanaughing.

You mean like the young woman in a blue dress?

Or the Chinese spy or the woman Biden* said raped her or all the women that say Cuomo assaulted them.

RE: Matt Gaetz under investigation by DOJ? - Mr_XcentricK - 04-10-2021 11:04 PM

(04-10-2021 10:33 PM)shere khan Wrote:  

And FTR i don’t give a rip about Matt Gaetz in real life, has no impact on me from Fl. But there better be some there, there instead of another Kavanaughing.

Or the Chinese spy or the woman Biden* said raped her or all the women that say Cuomo assaulted them.

The Chinese spy was doing her job. We have spies that do the same thing.

You mean Tara Reade, who claims coincided with a campaign run and not chargers were filed?

I won’t comment on Cuomo because I have not followed it that close but if the accusations are true, and it is had to believe there is not some truth there, then he is a real dirt bag.

But you still have not answered the question. Why is it such a big deal when the accused is a Dem but not when it is a Retread?

RE: Matt Gaetz under investigation by DOJ? - shere khan - 04-10-2021 11:14 PM

(04-10-2021 11:04 PM)Mr_XcentricK Wrote:  

You mean Tara Reade, who claims coincided with a campaign run and not chargers were filed?

I won’t comment on Cuomo because I have not followed it that close but if the accusations are true, and it is had to believe there is not some truth there, then he is a real dirt bag.

But you still have not answered the question. Why is it such a big deal when the accused is a Dem but not when it is a Retread?

The spy was doing her job, we have them too?

Stopped right there. You are an idiot

RE: Matt Gaetz under investigation by DOJ? - Mr_XcentricK - 04-10-2021 11:27 PM

(04-10-2021 11:14 PM)shere khan Wrote:  
(04-10-2021 11:04 PM)Mr_XcentricK Wrote:  

The spy was doing her job, we have them too?

Stopped right there. You are an idiot

Do you not get this is not Hollywood. I am not saying it is not something to be worried about but where was the concern when it was the Russian spy who got deep into the Trump Admin? The point is we all have spy and the intelligence game is on going. Unlike Hollywood or Tom Clancy novel we do not always win.

RE: Matt Gaetz under investigation by DOJ? - IWokeUpLikeThis - 04-11-2021 12:28 AM

Spidey senses go off when Gaetz does interviews. He gives off creepy vibes IMO.

Matt Gaetz under investigation by DOJ? - JMUDunk - 04-11-2021 05:23 AM

Has Gaetz plagiarized himself before a Grand Jury?
Been disbarred and handed a relatively smugly hucklebuck broad a near million bucks in settlement?

C’mon man. This isn’t Tiger we’re talking about here. Only the bubba, I guess.

Matt Gaetz under investigation by DOJ? - JMUDunk - 04-11-2021 05:29 AM

(04-10-2021 07:54 PM)shere khan Wrote:  
(04-09-2021 10:14 AM)JDTulane Wrote:  @AdamKinzinger becomes the first GOP member to go there: “Matt Gaetz needs to resign.”

Lulz. That dude is as big a POS as Romney. C'mon man.

Honestly, I’d vote Mittens in a head to head. Then curb-stomp myself.

Jack wagon needs to be primaried, Bigly.

RE: Matt Gaetz under investigation by DOJ? - TexanMark - 04-11-2021 09:30 AM

(04-11-2021 05:29 AM)JMUDunk Wrote:  
(04-10-2021 07:54 PM)shere khan Wrote:  
(04-09-2021 10:14 AM)JDTulane Wrote:  @AdamKinzinger becomes the first GOP member to go there: “Matt Gaetz needs to resign.”

Lulz. That dude is as big a POS as Romney. C'mon man.

Honestly, I’d vote Mittens in a head to head. Then curb-stomp myself.

Jack wagon needs to be primaried, Bigly.

I've actually met the family before (in the late 90s) and they went to our church. Matt is the right version of the Squad. They garner way too much publicity for their punching weight. He does need to step down or at least not run for reelection as he has become a distraction. Sure, he could run and likely win...the district is heavy Red. I hope he doesn't run...go off to NewsMax or some such place.

RE: Matt Gaetz under investigation by DOJ? - CrimsonPhantom - 04-11-2021 10:21 PM

Quote:In the early afternoon of April 11th, 2021, internal and external communications staffers for embattled Congressman Matt Gaetz (FL-1) received a request for comment from newly minted CNN reporter Gabby Orr.

Orr, a former POLITICO employee, would report as her first story for Jeff Zucker’s network that Rep. Gaetz had been denied a meeting with former President Trump. The aim of the story was to weaken support for Gaetz on Capitol Hill as the House returns from recess.

Orr’s e-mail read: “Apologies for bothering you on a Sunday but I wanted to run something by you for confirmation before reporting it out… I was told by two people familiar that Congressman Matt Gaetz asked to meet with former President Trump at [Mar-A-Lago] last week and was denied.”

But Orr did, in fact, “report it out” before receiving any confirmation from either side. And the original CNN story claimed neither side has responded, which wasn’t true.

Keep Reading

RE: Matt Gaetz under investigation by DOJ? - UofMstateU - 04-11-2021 10:25 PM

(04-11-2021 10:21 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  
Quote:In the early afternoon of April 11th, 2021, internal and external communications staffers for embattled Congressman Matt Gaetz (FL-1) received a request for comment from newly minted CNN reporter Gabby Orr.

Orr, a former POLITICO employee, would report as her first story for Jeff Zucker’s network that Rep. Gaetz had been denied a meeting with former President Trump. The aim of the story was to weaken support for Gaetz on Capitol Hill as the House returns from recess.

Orr’s e-mail read: “Apologies for bothering you on a Sunday but I wanted to run something by you for confirmation before reporting it out… I was told by two people familiar that Congressman Matt Gaetz asked to meet with former President Trump at [Mar-A-Lago] last week and was denied.”

But Orr did, in fact, “report it out” before receiving any confirmation from either side. And the original CNN story claimed neither side has responded, which wasn’t true.

Keep Reading

Just a day ago, Gaetz said in his speech to "get ready for a bunch of lies from unnamed sources" to come out on him. And CNN leads the way.

Jason Miller torched them.

RE: Matt Gaetz under investigation by DOJ? - ODUsmitty - 04-11-2021 11:11 PM

I agree. If you have the goods, show your hand. If not, eat ****. Otherwise, one is no better than Blasey Ford claiming she was assaulted somewhere in MD at some undetermined time, but the perp was definitely Judge Kavanaugh.

RE: Matt Gaetz under investigation by DOJ? - Redwingtom - 04-12-2021 06:54 AM

Just an FYI.....

Quote:Gaetz's push for a pardon, first reported by The New York Times
https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/06/politics/matt-gaetz-pardon-donald-trump/index.html

RE: Matt Gaetz under investigation by DOJ? - Owl 69/70/75 - 04-12-2021 06:59 AM

(04-12-2021 06:54 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Just an FYI.....
https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/06/politics/matt-gaetz-pardon-donald-trump/index.html

So still no facts.

RE: Matt Gaetz under investigation by DOJ? - TexanMark - 04-12-2021 07:13 AM

(04-12-2021 06:59 AM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  
(04-12-2021 06:54 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Just an FYI.....

So still no facts.

Here's the facts, "according to two people familiar with the matter,"

03-lmfaoI think CNN has a shortcut on their keyboards to insert that into their narrative tales.

RE: Matt Gaetz under investigation by DOJ? - Redwingtom - 04-12-2021 09:01 AM

(04-08-2021 06:13 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(04-07-2021 04:16 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  
(04-07-2021 10:53 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(04-07-2021 08:39 AM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  So there is still not 1 government official on record that Gaetz is under a criminal investigation?

No one ever confirmed that trump was under audit either. 03-yawn

Quote:DOJ generally will not confirm the existence of or otherwise comment about ongoing investigations. Except as provided in subparagraph C of this section, DOJ personnel shall not respond to questions about the existence of an ongoing investigation or comment on its nature or progress before charges are publicly filed.
https://www.justice.gov/jm/jm-1-7000-media-relations#:~:text=DOJ%20generally%20will%20not%20confirm,before%20charges%20are%20publicly%20filed.

So no government official has confirmed that Gaetz is under a criminal investigation. Hey Commie phuck loser you have turned into Mach, lol congrats.

You're a clown...who apparently can't read. They're not allowed to comment on any ongoing investigation unless it's a matter of public safety.

Quote:1-7.400 - Disclosure of Information Concerning Ongoing Criminal, Civil, or Administrative Investigations
A. Any communication by DOJ personnel with a member of the media relating to a pending investigation or case must be approved in advance by the appropriate United States Attorney or Assistant Attorney General, except in emergency circumstances. For administrative investigations not overseen by a U.S. Attorney or Assistant Attorney General, approval must be obtained from the Assistant Attorney General for Administration. Where the investigation is being handled by the Office of the Inspector General, approval must come from the Inspector General.

B. DOJ generally will not confirm the existence of or otherwise comment about ongoing investigations. Except as provided in subparagraph C of this section, DOJ personnel shall not respond to questions about the existence of an ongoing investigation or comment on its nature or progress before charges are publicly filed.

C. When the community needs to be reassured that the appropriate law enforcement agency is investigating a matter, or where release of information is necessary to protect the public safety, comments about or confirmation of an ongoing investigation may be necessary, subject to the approval requirement in subparagraph A.

Although with this creep...is any woman truly safe? 03-wink

05-bump

Also, RIP SuperFly.

RE: Matt Gaetz under investigation by DOJ? - CrimsonPhantom - 04-13-2021 01:00 PM

Quote:A new report from POLITICO appears to confirm that Congressman Gaetz still has no named accusers, and that his one-time friend Joel Greenberg may have been attempting to pull others into the investigation to save himself.
Specifically, the POLITICO report admits:

The congressman has not been charged and so far no evidence has surfaced against him beyond anonymous allegations he had sex with a minor or paid for prostitutes.

Read the full report, below:

The feds were closing in. And Rep. Matt Gaetz’s friend, Joel Greenberg, was in a panic.

The Florida county tax collector was five days away from a federal indictment for sex trafficking involving a 17-year-old — the same one Gaetz is now being investigated over — so Greenberg reached out to mutual friends on Aug. 14 last year and tried to enlist them in his defense, according to a WhatsApp chat shared with federal investigators and obtained by POLITICO.

He fumed that the prosecutor should be fired. He suspected that a political consultant “was the rat here.” He fretted that investigators had combed through his Venmo cash app history, fearing it led them to the former teen at the center of the case.

Greenberg also said he was paying the legal fees for the woman, who is now 20 years old.

The WhatsApp messages shed light on key aspects of the scandal consuming the Florida Republican congressman and close ally of President Donald Trump — and on the state of mind of the man Gaetz once called his “wingman” as he sought to manage the fallout.

Link

RE: Matt Gaetz under investigation by DOJ? - scorpius - 04-13-2021 01:15 PM

We got "the swamp" out of the White House. Now we just need to drain it out of Congress so real greatness can finally be achieved. Are people still actually defending this guy?

RE: Matt Gaetz under investigation by DOJ? - maximus - 04-13-2021 01:48 PM

(04-13-2021 01:15 PM)scorpius Wrote:  We got "the swamp" out of the White House. Now we just need to drain it out of Congress so real greatness can finally be achieved. Are people still actually defending this guy?
Put your helmet back on before you fall again.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk