CSNbbs
rush the court day - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CAAbbs (/forum-676.html)
+---- Forum: CAA Conference Talk (/forum-677.html)
+----- Forum: Drexel (/forum-681.html)
+----- Thread: rush the court day (/thread-918460.html)

rush the court day - hiroshimacarp - 03-11-2021 02:16 PM

i don't know who reads these boards...but i'm going to make a request that we have a "rush the court day or night" next season at one of our first games. either before the game or as soon as it's over...it should be allowed to rush the court since we didn't get to do it tuesday night. maybe it's just understood that it can be done after the first win. that might be better since i would be fired up if i was the opponent on that night to make sure it happens over my dead body.

RE: rush the court day - J.B. - 03-11-2021 02:34 PM

(03-11-2021 02:16 PM)hiroshimacarp Wrote:  i don't know who reads these boards...but i'm going to make a request that we have a "rush the court day or night" next season at one of our first games. either before the game or as soon as it's over...it should be allowed to rush the court since we didn't get to do it tuesday night. maybe it's just understood that it can be done after the first win. that might be better since i would be fired up if i was the opponent on that night to make sure it happens over my dead body.

They could, but it would feel kind of fake. Besides, what if they lose the game?

Drexel fans have missed opportunities to storm the court in non-championship games. I thought that the Drexel 34 point comeback game vs. Delaware would have been the last great opportunity, but that didn't happen.

RE: rush the court day - jcohen42 - 03-11-2021 03:17 PM

I think you could do it at a pep rally or other sort of ceremony at the beginning of the year. I feel like the team might not want it to happen after an actual game that counts... by all accounts they'll be one of the conference favorites next year, and they'll probably want to prove that they can do it over the course of a full season (not that it makes this championship matter any less).