CSNbbs
Hairy's way too early WACT predictions game by game and - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: WACbbs (/forum-376.html)
+--- Thread: Hairy's way too early WACT predictions game by game and (/thread-918264.html)

Hairy's way too early WACT predictions game by game and - Hairy Castaway - 03-09-2021 11:39 AM

Who wins - point spread - why/how.

Thursday Game 1- Seattle beats CBU by 6. CBU's first D1 tourny and their inexperience shows.

Thursday Game 2- NMSU beats UTRGV by 15. Despite their feel-good intentions, deep down inside, the Vaqueros are just ready to get their hellish season over. No comeback left in them.

Friday First Semi - GCU beats Seattle in OT by 3. With purple army not there, Seattle leads but GCU finally has enough to rally late, force OT, then win.

Friday Second Semi - (sigh) NMSU beats UVU by 7. Uvu can't make free throws this season and it costs them another game. (Hairy wanted to go with his heart, but tiny Hairy brain overrode big Hairy heart)

Saturday Championship Game - NMSU beats GCU by 12. Why? Death, taxes and Aggies beating GCU for title. Annual event.

Hairy welcomes opposing views.

RE: Hairy's way too early WACT predictions game by game and - PojoaquePosse - 03-09-2021 01:23 PM

(03-09-2021 11:39 AM)Hairy Castaway Wrote:  Who wins - point spread - why/how.

Thursday Game 1- Seattle beats CBU by 6. CBU's first D1 tourny and their inexperience shows.

Thursday Game 2- NMSU beats UTRGV by 15. Despite their feel-good intentions, deep down inside, the Vaqueros are just ready to get their hellish season over. No comeback left in them.

Friday First Semi - GCU beats Seattle in OT by 3. With purple army not there, Seattle leads but GCU finally has enough to rally late, force OT, then win.

Friday Second Semi - (sigh) NMSU beats UVU by 7. Uvu can't make free throws this season and it costs them another game. (Hairy wanted to go with his heart, but tiny Hairy brain overrode big Hairy heart)

Saturday Championship Game - NMSU beats GCU by 12. Why? Death, taxes and Aggies beating GCU for title. Annual event.

Sounds about right...

RE: Hairy's way too early WACT predictions game by game and - gleadley - 03-09-2021 01:27 PM

Trammell goes for 800 against the Lopes. SU beats GCU by a million. (I'm only halfway joking, as a pessimist is never disappointed.)

RE: Hairy's way too early WACT predictions game by game and - edinburger - 03-10-2021 07:36 AM

I wish I could disagree with any of this.

RE: Hairy's way too early WACT predictions game by game and - Itinerant Texan - 03-10-2021 08:50 AM

Mostly agree. I predict the CBU team we played shows up in Vegas and Seattle finds themselves in a "hairy" situation under constant bombardment of 3's. CBU advances only to get bullied by GCU's bigs in the semi. GCU goes on to play nmsu in the final and gets the win.

RE: Hairy's way too early WACT predictions game by game and - OhioBoilermaker - 03-10-2021 10:04 AM

I wish I was as optimistic as Hairy, but I think we **** the bed.

RE: Hairy's way too early WACT predictions game by game and - Hairy Castaway - 03-10-2021 12:16 PM

(03-10-2021 10:04 AM)OhioBoilermaker Wrote:  I wish I was as optimistic as Hairy, but I think we **** the bed.

If you're staying at the Orleans, no one will ever know.

RE: Hairy's way too early WACT predictions game by game and - NeptunianEmp - 03-10-2021 08:09 PM

Former Aggie Trevelin Queen will be at the tournament as a spectator. In other news, if Bryce Rewalt looks very different and puts up 25+ points a game, don't be suspicious. No need to check any IDs or anything like that.