CSNbbs
Catching up with J-J - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: OVCbbs (/forum-17.html)
+---- Forum: Ohio Valley Team Talk (/forum-784.html)
+----- Forum: Little Rock (/forum-291.html)
+----- Thread: Catching up with J-J (/thread-917657.html)

Catching up with J-J - MICHAELSPAPPY - 03-01-2021 06:17 AM

Rashad Jones-Jennings was one of my all-time favorite players. After he left Little Rock, he played professionally in Germany, Ukraine, France, Mexico, Taiwan, Argentina, Singapore, Chile and back to Mexico. That ought to make a slogan: "Play for Little Rock and see the world."

RE: Catching up with J-J - mjs - 03-01-2021 10:18 AM

(03-01-2021 06:17 AM)MICHAELSPAPPY Wrote:  Rashad Jones-Jennings was one of my all-time favorite players. After he left Little Rock, he played professionally in Germany, Ukraine, France, Mexico, Taiwan, Argentina, Singapore, Chile and back to Mexico. That ought to make a slogan: "Play for Little Rock and see the world."

Be interesting to know what kind of money JJ made playing in these places. Obviously, he was able to "make a living" and see the world. I doubt he is wealthy, monetarily speaking, but he likely had some great experiences. While they don't make NBA type salaries, players in the top European leagues can make a boat-load of money. I don't think that is the case in most of the countries mentioned above.