CSNbbs
Biden* child prison camps - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Biden* child prison camps (/thread-917278.html)

Biden* child prison camps - umbluegray - 02-23-2021 12:54 PM

Democrats just couldn't wait to throw more kids in cages...

RE: Biden* child prison camps - BartlettTigerFan - 02-23-2021 01:14 PM

[Image: 3ef9cfdc922d223d.jpg]

RE: Biden* child prison camps - UofMstateU - 02-23-2021 02:34 PM

lulz

RE: Biden* child prison camps - VA49er - 02-23-2021 02:38 PM

Obama 2.0

RE: Biden* child prison camps - JMUDunk - 02-23-2021 02:41 PM

Oh, goody.

Wire cages and shipping containers. Good plan inviting a bunch of illegals to stroll on in in the midst of a half a million dead pandemic.

Heard they already have nearly 5000 unaccompanied minor children, some of them very young. Sloe* is intent on taking every one of zerO's countless failures and putting them on steroids.

Even "catch and release" will soon be "Come on in"! Thought our healthcare and educational systems were stressed enough as it is?

Guess not.

RE: Biden* child prison camps - No2rdame - 02-23-2021 02:43 PM

Liberals: "OMG, Trump put kids in cages! Vote him out!"
Also liberals: "Biden placed children in migrant facilities. He's such an amazing man!"

Same damn thing, but the media coverage of it is astoundingly different.

RE: Biden* child prison camps - Attackcoog - 02-23-2021 02:45 PM

So---lets separate families and put them in cages. More Bidementia at work.

RE: Biden* child prison camps - No2rdame - 02-23-2021 02:51 PM

(02-23-2021 02:45 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  So---lets separate families and put them in cages. More Bidementia at work.

"But, but, but... Trump did it because of xenophobia and racism. Biden did it because he knows it's important to protect the border!" Did I CommieTom the statement right?

RE: Biden* child prison camps - Redwingtom - 02-23-2021 02:53 PM

(02-23-2021 02:45 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  So---lets separate families and put them in cages. More Bidementia at work.

Are they separating them? 05-nono

RE: Biden* child prison camps - No2rdame - 02-23-2021 03:06 PM

(02-23-2021 02:53 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

Let me spell it out for you there. YOUTH SHELTER.

Now, do you think that they're going to keep an 11 year old girl together with her "papa" when they are caught at the border? God, I'd hope not. You do know that smugglers use kids for that very purpose, in hopes that they are released "as a family" or that they can pass "as a family." When Trump talked about coyotes during the debate he wasn't talking about Wile E. Coyote, you do know that right? Who am I kidding, you make aoc look intelligent.

RE: Biden* child prison camps - UofMstateU - 02-23-2021 03:10 PM

(02-23-2021 03:06 PM)No2rdame Wrote:  

Now, do you think that they're going to keep an 11 year old girl together with her "papa" when they are caught at the border? God, I'd hope not. You do know that smugglers use kids for that very purpose, in hopes that they are released "as a family" or that they can pass "as a family." When Trump talked about coyotes during the debate he wasn't talking about Wile E. Coyote, you do know that right? Who am I kidding, you make aoc look intelligent.

If they arent separating them, then Biden* has simply extended the Obama rape trail to included housing inside the US borders.

SO.........MUCH........LOSING

RE: Biden* child prison camps - Redwingtom - 02-23-2021 03:13 PM

And this is exactly why I have certain posters on ignore. Just being a downright *******.

Yes clown, I'm not talking about housing a kid with a coyote. 01-wingedeagle

The current plan, while not perfect, is at least not separating kids from their actual parents. But some kids come here without any parent...looking for their parent or relative that may already be here...and no, you can't just left those kids go look for them as that causes all sorts of problems.

RE: Biden* child prison camps - BartlettTigerFan - 02-23-2021 03:15 PM

+3

RE: Biden* child prison camps - Crebman - 02-23-2021 03:19 PM

This highlights exactly where the USA’s mortal problem lies. The Democrats crappy and self serving policies are bad enough, but the media’s refusal to report or portray almost anything fairly is where the real problem is.

Half of the lazy ignorant sheeple believe anything that the MSM feeds them - and the MSM is hellbent on distorting and slanting everything to one side’s favor. They are every bit as bad as the joke that was Pravda in the 1970s Soviet Union.

RE: Biden* child prison camps - umbluegray - 02-23-2021 03:39 PM

(02-23-2021 03:19 PM)Crebman Wrote:  This highlights exactly where the USA’s mortal problem lies. The Democrats crappy and self serving policies are bad enough, but the media’s refusal to report or portray almost anything fairly is where the real problem is.

Half of the lazy ignorant sheeple believe anything that the MSM feeds them - and the MSM is hellbent on distorting and slanting everything to one side’s favor. They are every bit as bad as the joke that was Pravda in the 1970s Soviet Union.

lol... here's the media lowering the BOOM! on the Biden* admin. They've really gotten tough since Trump left.

Oh, and bonus!!! His question was a two-parter. The other part will be the subject of a new thread I'll post in 3...2...1...

RE: Biden* child prison camps - BartlettTigerFan - 02-23-2021 04:03 PM

[Image: d51176af40800220.jpeg]