CSNbbs
NJCAA Survey to add Flag Football [survey] - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: College Sports and Conference Realignment (/forum-637.html)
+---- Thread: NJCAA Survey to add Flag Football [survey] (/thread-916933.html)

NJCAA Survey to add Flag Football [survey] - RobtheAggie - 02-17-2021 10:01 AM

"NJCAA Members,

To continue to serve the association, the NJCAA National Office and Board of Regents are conducting a national survey to membership regarding women's flag football as a potential emerging sport.

Members are asked to provide their level of interest along with potential years of adding women's flag football by Wednesday, February 24, 2021. The information provided will allow the National Office to compile data and present to the Board of Regents to consider future opportunities for the membership.

The National Office and Board of Regents understand the difficult circumstances member colleges are currently in and are looking to best position the association moving forward. By completing this form, even if the potential of beginning a women's flag football at your college may not be immediate, you are providing critical information for future planning and consideration."

RE: NJCAA Survey to add Flag Football [survey] - Fresno St. Alum - 02-18-2021 02:13 AM

I hope Juco does this. I can continue to watch my daughter(s) play. I wish they add it to high school. She's always played on almost all boys teams and still starts at WR/RB and CB. She's in 6th grade, so there's time.

RE: NJCAA Survey to add Flag Football [survey] - RobtheAggie - 02-18-2021 05:50 AM

(02-18-2021 02:13 AM)Fresno St. Alum Wrote:  I hope Juco does this. I can continue to watch my daughter(s) play. I wish they add it to high school. She's always played on almost all boys teams and still starts at WR/RB and CB. She's in 6th grade, so there's time.

In your case, she would need to leave California as they have a different organization that all of the California schools are under. But I agree with the sentiment.