CSNbbs
Salute The Marines - Biden's Earpiece Fail - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Salute The Marines - Biden's Earpiece Fail (/thread-915178.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Salute The Marines - Biden's Earpiece Fail - SuperFlyBCat - 01-21-2021 08:54 AM

Biden fails to salute the Marines - Hears the headset remind him to salute them and says it aloud.
I hope they keep the nuke suitcase away from him.

RE: Salute The Marines - Biden's Earpiece Fail - ECUGrad07 - 01-21-2021 09:13 AM

This guy is a ******* joke.

RE: Salute The Marines - Biden's Earpiece Fail - TigerBlue4Ever - 01-21-2021 09:39 AM

He seriously looks as if he has no idea where he is or what he's doing. His wife should be ashamed of herself for pushing him into this. I wonder if she regrets it as she's changing his depends...

RE: Salute The Marines - Biden's Earpiece Fail - No2rdame - 01-21-2021 09:51 AM

(01-21-2021 09:39 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  He seriously looks as if he has no idea where he is or what he's doing. His wife should be ashamed of herself for pushing him into this. I wonder if she regrets it as she's changing his depends...

She's rich, powerful, and can order someone else to change his Depends. And remember, the more access Pedo Joe has to sell to China, the bigger the cut back to "the Big Guy" and thus to her.

RE: Salute The Marines - Biden's Earpiece Fail - No2rdame - 01-21-2021 09:52 AM

(01-21-2021 08:54 AM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  Biden fails to salute the Marines - Hears the headset remind him to salute them and says it aloud.
I hope they keep the nuke suitcase away from him.

I'm surprised he didn't say aloud after repeating what he was told, "clap for that, you dumb b@stards."

RE: Salute The Marines - Biden's Earpiece Fail - bullet - 01-21-2021 10:11 AM

(01-21-2021 09:39 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  He seriously looks as if he has no idea where he is or what he's doing. His wife should be ashamed of herself for pushing him into this. I wonder if she regrets it as she's changing his depends...

I don't think she has any moral sense at all.

RE: Salute The Marines - Biden's Earpiece Fail - Eagleaidaholic - 01-21-2021 10:27 AM

I was just going to say that. I worked in Gero-Pysch units after college and worked with a lot of Dementia patients and he absolutely looked like he was on a tour or something waiting for someone to tell him where to go. That was pitiful. I bet he calls his wife "Momma".

RE: Salute The Marines - Biden's Earpiece Fail - B_Hawk06 - 01-21-2021 10:37 AM

This tells you two things.

1. He's been in gov't for nearly 50 years and still can't remember that the President is supposed to salute the Marines.

2. He's so used to being told what to do and doing it. He makes zero actions/decisions on his own... except when he goes off cuff and says things like, "If you don't vote for me, you ain't black."

RE: Salute The Marines - Biden's Earpiece Fail - MemTigers1998 - 01-21-2021 10:40 AM

Fk him. Laugh all you want at him, dementia or not. I will. He deserves every bit of it. Senile old fuktard

RE: Salute The Marines - Biden's Earpiece Fail - Redwingtom - 01-21-2021 10:54 AM

Oh My God. Impeach him now!!!

Or....

Quote:There’s no regulation that stipulates presidents must salute the troops. In fact, for the first 192 years of our republic, it didn’t happen.

None of the first 38 commanders in chief did it. And some of those dudes had some serious military experience. Eisenhower? Grant? I mean, Teddy Roosevelt was a war hero. Surely he felt compelled to click his heels together and cut a perfect knife-handed salute when he passed a service member in uniform, right? Wrong.

It was literally something that Ronald Reagan made up one day.
Sorry, but the presidential salute isn't a real thing

RE: Salute The Marines - Biden's Earpiece Fail - swagsurfer11 - 01-21-2021 10:56 AM

He'll be wearing tan suits next. >:-(

RE: Salute The Marines - Biden's Earpiece Fail - No2rdame - 01-21-2021 10:57 AM

(01-21-2021 10:54 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Oh My God. Impeach him now!!!

Or....

Quote:There’s no regulation that stipulates presidents must salute the troops. In fact, for the first 192 years of our republic, it didn’t happen.

None of the first 38 commanders in chief did it. And some of those dudes had some serious military experience. Eisenhower? Grant? I mean, Teddy Roosevelt was a war hero. Surely he felt compelled to click his heels together and cut a perfect knife-handed salute when he passed a service member in uniform, right? Wrong.

It's a sign of respect and class for the men and women (yes, there are only 2 genders, not the 57 varieties you clowns make up) who put on a uniform, sign an oath to defend this country, and will willingly put their lives on the line. As the commander in chief, the least this senile pervert could do is show them a sign of respect.

RE: Salute The Marines - Biden's Earpiece Fail - B_Hawk06 - 01-21-2021 10:58 AM

Or....

Nobody said there's a regulation that demands it there genius. We said he's a moron for repeating aloud the instructions to physically do something.

Why are you the way that you are?

RE: Salute The Marines - Biden's Earpiece Fail - UofMemphis - 01-21-2021 10:59 AM

(01-21-2021 10:56 AM)swagsurfer11 Wrote:  He'll be wearing tan suits next. >:-(

oh, the huge manatee of it all!

RE: Salute The Marines - Biden's Earpiece Fail - No2rdame - 01-21-2021 11:00 AM

(01-21-2021 10:58 AM)CG_Hawk06 Wrote:  Nobody said there's a regulation that demands it there genius. We said he's a moron for repeating aloud the instructions to physically do something.

In the South we simply say "bless your heart" to people like him to politely convey that they are dumb@sses.

RE: Salute The Marines - Biden's Earpiece Fail - B_Hawk06 - 01-21-2021 11:02 AM

(01-21-2021 10:57 AM)No2rdame Wrote:  

Or....

It's a sign of respect and class for the men and women (yes, there are only 2 genders, not the 57 varieties you clowns make up) who put on a uniform, sign an oath to defend this country, and will willingly put their lives on the line. As the commander in chief, the least this senile pervert could do is show them a sign of respect.

Don't worry, the clear majority of the military understands that Democrats by and large, don't respect the military. Poor C-Tommie doesn't understand the point though, and likely never will. Then you have his little absent minded, illogical one-liner minions that come and prop up his lack of common sense. It's a cycle.

RE: Salute The Marines - Biden's Earpiece Fail - B_Hawk06 - 01-21-2021 11:03 AM

(01-21-2021 11:00 AM)No2rdame Wrote:  
(01-21-2021 10:58 AM)CG_Hawk06 Wrote:  Nobody said there's a regulation that demands it there genius. We said he's a moron for repeating aloud the instructions to physically do something.

In the South we simply say "bless your heart" to people like him to politely convey that they are dumb@sses.

I'm a Southern guy myself. I'm just less polite and more direct with folks like him.

RE: Salute The Marines - Biden's Earpiece Fail - Crebman - 01-21-2021 11:03 AM

Or....

You missed the entire point (not surprised). The point is the handlers Reminded him - then the senile one repeats the command out loud.......because he no longer has the mental capacity.

RE: Salute The Marines - Biden's Earpiece Fail - Redwingtom - 01-21-2021 11:04 AM

(01-21-2021 10:58 AM)CG_Hawk06 Wrote:  

Or....

Nobody said there's a regulation that demands it there genius. We said he's a moron for repeating aloud the instructions to physically do something.

You literally just said that he is SUPPOSED TO salute them...and there are many military experts who say the president shouldn't.

(01-21-2021 10:37 AM)CG_Hawk06 Wrote:  This tells you two things.

1. He's been in gov't for nearly 50 years and still can't remember that the President is supposed to salute the Marines.

2. He's so used to being told what to do and doing it. He makes zero actions/decisions on his own... except when he goes off cuff and says things like, "If you don't vote for me, you ain't black."

Lastly, Biden says "Good looking Marines" not that he's supposed to salute them or something...which he didn't even do regardless!

Why do you fail so hard?

RE: Salute The Marines - Biden's Earpiece Fail - UofMemphis - 01-21-2021 11:04 AM

(01-21-2021 11:02 AM)CG_Hawk06 Wrote:  
(01-21-2021 10:57 AM)No2rdame Wrote:  

Or....

Don't worry, the clear majority of the military understands that Democrats by and large, don't respect the military. Poor C-Tommie doesn't understand the point though, and likely never will. Then you have his little absent minded, illogical one-liner minions that come and prop up his lack of common sense. It's a cycle.

the military is sworn to follow the orders of the President...President Joe Biden.