CSNbbs
Interesting that several big time women's basketball programs... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: OVCbbs (/forum-17.html)
+---- Forum: Ohio Valley Team Talk (/forum-784.html)
+----- Forum: Little Rock (/forum-291.html)
+----- Thread: Interesting that several big time women's basketball programs... (/thread-915053.html)

Interesting that several big time women's basketball programs... - mjs - 01-19-2021 12:22 PM

have shut down their seasons due to Covid. I'm sure there are more, but I have heard that Duke, Virginia, and now Vanderbilt have shut down. So we are talking about really major programs. What is the difference between men's and women's programs other than money? Oh, I guess I just answered my own question.

I assume that the men's NCAA tournament will go on in the Indiana "bubble", but who really knows. I haven't heard what the women are doing about the NCAA tournament.

RE: Interesting that several big time women's basketball programs... - mjs - 01-19-2021 04:27 PM

The Vandy men cancelled/postponed their game tomorrow night, so things must be pretty bad on their campus. I think Vandy has only played 10 games, so far this season, due to cancellations. But, I don't believe there is anyway they cancel their season.