CSNbbs
Trump riot: Man wanted for killing Officer - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Trump riot: Man wanted for killing Officer (/thread-914693.html)

Pages: 1 2

Trump riot: Man wanted for killing Officer - cb4029 - 01-13-2021 08:07 PM

[Image: 930402717ef28a79d787783c60cbc3c4]

https://www.yahoo.com/news/capitol-riot-police-release-photos-203913022.html

Quote:Police have released photos of a man wanted in connection with the killing of a US Capitol police officer during the Trump riot.

Republican Senator Bill Cassidy tweeted photos shared by US Capitol Police of an older white male with a beard wearing a blue knitted hat with “CFD” on the front.

Can one of the trump dummies tell me what this peaceful member of your mob has in his hands. I can't tell.

RE: Trump riot: Man wanted for killing Officer - Was SoMs Eagle - 01-13-2021 08:14 PM

(01-13-2021 08:07 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  [Image: 930402717ef28a79d787783c60cbc3c4]

Quote:Police have released photos of a man wanted in connection with the killing of a US Capitol police officer during the Trump riot.

Republican Senator Bill Cassidy tweeted photos shared by US Capitol Police of an older white male with a beard wearing a blue knitted hat with “CFD” on the front.

Can one of the trump dummies tell me what this peaceful member of your mob has in his hands. I can't tell.

I can tell you they will have to have a lot more evidence to convict this man of anything. If they get it then prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law.
You truly are a low information kind of fellow. Go back to yahoo....

RE: Trump riot: Man wanted for killing Officer - DavidSt - 01-13-2021 08:15 PM

That CFD beanie stands for Chicago Fire Department. A first responder killing another first responder.

RE: Trump riot: Man wanted for killing Officer - Pounce FTW - 01-13-2021 08:21 PM

(01-13-2021 08:15 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  

That CFD beanie stands for Chicago Fire Department. A first responder killing another first responder.

And with a fire extinguisher? Maybe he just really loves irony.

I kid, I kid. ******* tragic all around.

Trump riot: Man wanted for killing Officer - maximus - 01-13-2021 09:08 PM

If he is found and found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt fire up sparky.

Now about the black security guard killed by the rioters in St Louis(retired cop), i must have missed your post on that....

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

RE: Trump riot: Man wanted for killing Officer - swagsurfer11 - 01-13-2021 09:17 PM

(01-13-2021 09:08 PM)maximus Wrote:  If he is found and found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt fire up sparky.

Now about the black security guard killed by the rioters in St Louis(retired cop), i must have missed your post on that....

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jun/7/stephan-cannon-charged-david-dorn-killing-st-louis/

RE: Trump riot: Man wanted for killing Officer - Was SoMs Eagle - 01-13-2021 09:19 PM

(01-13-2021 09:08 PM)maximus Wrote:  If he is found and found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt fire up sparky.

No you didn’t. He did not post a picture of the perp. One they had of him leaving through the broken window of the door. I guess his melanin production was so high his superior intellect and physical abilities added in him escaping capture.

RE: Trump riot: Man wanted for killing Officer - maximus - 01-13-2021 09:28 PM

(01-13-2021 09:17 PM)swagsurfer11 Wrote:  

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jun/7/stephan-cannon-charged-david-dorn-killing-st-louis/
He didnt post anything about this......neither did you

That mans blood is still being washed off of the hands of the enabling democrats and BLM...oh and the god forsaken newly appointed VP donated to bail pricks like this turd out of prison.

RE: Trump riot: Man wanted for killing Officer - Eagleaidaholic - 01-13-2021 10:32 PM

Actually none of this is correct.
Guy in the picture not a Chicago Fireman and not wanted for CP death.
Quote:Some on social media have suggested the man was wanted in connection with the killing of Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, but a spokeswoman for the Capitol police force said Wednesday that was not the case.
Quote:Langford also said the “CFD” initials on the knit hat in the photo in question are not the official logo used by the department.

The Chattanooga, Tennessee, and Cleveland fire departments are among others around the country that use the initials.

RE: Trump riot: Man wanted for killing Officer - Was SoMs Eagle - 01-13-2021 10:44 PM

Well there you go. Liberals plaster a guys face all over the web and call him a murderer of a policeman trying to save Nanny’s life. I’m sure twit and facebut are taking all of it down as we speak along with the accounts of everyone who sent the picture out.

RE: Trump riot: Man wanted for killing Officer - SuperFlyBCat - 01-13-2021 11:31 PM

Idiot leftist commies relying on the MSM. There are 1,000 video camera at the Capitol and that is just on the outside of the building. You guys are so desperate to find "right" leaning violent folks when you the vast majority of murderers in the USA in X amount of zip codes, and those are not GOP voting zip codes.

RE: Trump riot: Man wanted for killing Officer - umbluegray - 01-14-2021 09:56 AM

First - great news!

Second - "Mr. Cannon also has been charged with robbery, burglary, armed criminal action, and being a felon in possession of a firearm, the St. Louis Fox affiliate reported."

Having a prior felony conviction and being out on the streets already by the time you're 24.

I wonder if he served his full sentence.

RE: Trump riot: Man wanted for killing Officer - fsquid - 01-14-2021 10:00 AM

Well I hope the man turns himself in.

RE: Trump riot: Man wanted for killing Officer - bobdizole - 01-14-2021 10:09 AM

(01-14-2021 09:56 AM)umbluegray Wrote:  

First - great news!

Second - "Mr. Cannon also has been charged with robbery, burglary, armed criminal action, and being a felon in possession of a firearm, the St. Louis Fox affiliate reported."

Having a prior felony conviction and being out on the streets already by the time you're 24.

I wonder if he served his full sentence.

Doesn't take a lot to catch a felony with the country's regressive drug policies.

Edit to add, clearly this guy is not just someone who got caught with too much weed but the point stands there are a lot of upstanding citizens who will be "felons" the rest of their life for a drug charge in their youth.

RE: Trump riot: Man wanted for killing Officer - VA49er - 01-14-2021 10:35 AM

Are you assuming he is guilty?

RE: Trump riot: Man wanted for killing Officer - Redwingtom - 01-14-2021 11:52 AM

They got him. Looks like the CFD is for Chester Fire Department. But this is not the same fire extinguisher that hit Officer Sicknick.

Quote:Robert Sanford of Chester, Pa., faces three federal felony charges including assaulting a police officer after he was allegedly identified as the person who lobbed a fire extinguisher on the west side of the Capitol, at around 2:30 pm, as the mob crashed past a thin line of Capitol police officers and stormed towards the building on Jan. 6.

In an affidavit filed in connection with Mr. Sanford’s arrest, an FBI special agent described the mob as “insurrectionists.” “The video was shot from an elevated position and showed an area of the Capitol with a large group of police officers surrounded on at least three sides by a group of insurrectionists,” the statement of facts said. It also described the object hitting all three officers in the head, including one who was not wearing a helmet.
Man Who Allegedly Threw Fire Extinguisher at Police Arrested on Federal Charges

And I'm pretty sure I've seen the video of this guy throwing the extinguisher that hit the officers, and he is wearing that hat. So....

RE: Trump riot: Man wanted for killing Officer - umbluegray - 01-14-2021 03:21 PM

Oh, lawdy, this post didn't age well at all.

Who's the dummy?

RE: Trump riot: Man wanted for killing Officer - TheOriginalBigApp - 01-14-2021 04:59 PM

what about the officer who hunted down and executed in cold-blood innocent Ashli Babbit?

where's the #DefundThePolice folks on that one?

RE: Trump riot: Man wanted for killing Officer - cb4029 - 01-15-2021 01:50 AM

(01-14-2021 04:59 PM)TheOriginalBigApp Wrote:  what about the officer who hunted down and executed in cold-blood innocent Ashli Babbit?

The police officer stood his ground against a terrorist mob. The kill was justified.

RE: Trump riot: Man wanted for killing Officer - Attackcoog - 01-15-2021 02:27 AM

(01-15-2021 01:50 AM)cb4029 Wrote:  
(01-14-2021 04:59 PM)TheOriginalBigApp Wrote:  what about the officer who hunted down and executed in cold-blood innocent Ashli Babbit?

The police officer stood his ground against a terrorist mob. The kill was justified.

To be fair, at the exact moment of the shooting, the "terrorist mob" was one unarmed 110 pound girl climbing through a window. I would also add the video shows at least a half a dozen assault rifle wielding officers just a few feet to her left that did not find her threatening enough to shoot. That said, she had no business doing what she was doing--not to mention actual law makers were inside that room as I understand it....so, while I think shooting her was entirely unnecessary---its an example of how doing stupid crap can cause bad stuff to happen.