CSNbbs
Which Rival Is The Most Important? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt West Team Talk (/forum-290.html)
+----- Forum: Southern Miss (/forum-447.html)
+----- Thread: Which Rival Is The Most Important? (/thread-914642.html)

Which Rival Is The Most Important? - sportprof101 - 01-13-2021 11:31 AM

With the help of message board members beginning in 2014, we—the students and professors of the Know Rivalry Project—began answering this question and others related to rivalry in college football. Please help us update and expand our results to ensure that the Golden Eagles are included by taking 9 minutes to complete our newest survey:

https://umassamherst.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3FdJ8eN2EgFCfCB?grpID=1051&mbsrc=m

Our previous results have been featured in numerous sports media outlets, as well as the Wall Street Journal and New York Times. You can view those results, links to media coverage, and learn more about us at our KnowRivalry.com website BUT we'd prefer you didn't until you completed the survey via the link above... we don't want to influence your opinions provided in the survey.
We use the Qualtrics online survey software for data collection. This academic research has been approved by two US universities' Institutional Review Boards (IRB) and it poses no risks to respondents. You'll find more information on the disclosure agreement that is required to start the survey. Thank you for helping us to include the Golden Eagles by participating and please share this with any other fans that may also help.

Madison Kalb, Student Researcher, Northern Kentucky University
Dr. Joe Cobbs, Northern Kentucky University
Dr. David Tyler, University of Massachusetts—Amherst

RE: Which Rival Is The Most Important? - stinkfist - 01-13-2021 02:03 PM

Good luck with that bs...ewe's are gonna need it....

RE: Which Rival Is The Most Important? - Eagleaidaholic - 01-13-2021 04:42 PM

Well. Considering USM is its own worst enemy I would put down USM as USM's biggest rival.

RE: Which Rival Is The Most Important? - Black and Gold Battle Umbrella - 01-16-2021 08:38 PM

(01-13-2021 04:42 PM)Eagleaidaholic Wrote:  Well. Considering USM is its own worst enemy I would put down USM as USM's biggest rival.
04-cheers

RE: Which Rival Is The Most Important? - Up2stuff - 01-16-2021 09:32 PM

Do we have a rival? Or maybe I should say, do we have a rival that we actually play? I use to consider Louisville, Memphis, Tulane and East Carolina pretty good rivals. Houston was becoming a good rival. But recently we don't even matter in this version of this ****** conference, so how do you consider anyone a rival. 07-coffee3

RE: Which Rival Is The Most Important? - everyone - 01-18-2021 11:29 AM

We have no rivals. Plenty of schools like LT think they are ours. UAB is probably our closest thing to a rival in CUSA but that's debatable.

RE: Which Rival Is The Most Important? - deb025 - 01-28-2021 09:04 PM

(01-18-2021 11:29 AM)everyone Wrote:  We have no rivals. Plenty of schools like LT think they are ours. UAB is probably our closest thing to a rival in CUSA but that's debatable.

03-hissyfit

RE: Which Rival Is The Most Important? - eaglebeaver - 02-13-2021 12:58 PM

(01-28-2021 09:04 PM)deb025 Wrote:  
(01-18-2021 11:29 AM)everyone Wrote:  We have no rivals. Plenty of schools like LT think they are ours. UAB is probably our closest thing to a rival in CUSA but that's debatable.

03-hissyfit

Hattiesburg Boy Scouts....

RE: Which Rival Is The Most Important? - gulfcoastgal - 04-13-2021 10:33 AM

(01-16-2021 09:32 PM)Up2stuff Wrote:  Do we have a rival? Or maybe I should say, do we have a rival that we actually play? I use to consider Louisville, Memphis, Tulane and East Carolina pretty good rivals. Houston was becoming a good rival. But recently we don't even matter in this version of this ****** conference, so how do you consider anyone a rival. 07-coffee3