CSNbbs
Dixie State Basketball Game Tomorrow!! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: WACbbs (/forum-376.html)
+--- Thread: Dixie State Basketball Game Tomorrow!! (/thread-914563.html)

Pages: 1 2

Dixie State Basketball Game Tomorrow!! - YesCubanB - 01-12-2021 11:27 AM

I was looking at the games this week and it looks like Dixie St. is scheduled to play New Mexico of the MWC tomorrow night. Please Dixie, PLEEEEEEEEASE win this game!!!

Being the arrogant, ignorant fan base they are, UNM fans constantly bag on NMSU and the WAC. And when they do one of the most common lines said is “NMSU pads it record in the WAC against the likes of Dixie St.” it would be some amazing poetic justice for Dixie St. to hand them a loss. And I think Dixie has a great chance at pulling off a win.

I’ll be watching and rooting for the Trailblazers tomorrow and hoping to see UNMs fan base meltdown once again.

Go Dixie! Beat the Loobs!

RE: Dixie State Basketball Game Tomorrow!! - PojoaquePosse - 01-12-2021 12:15 PM

Not only will DSU win the game, I think they win going away. The loobs are a joke this year. 0-6 in the WAC and losing by an average of 25.5 ppg. As a wise Aggie poster stated on our board, NuM has become the CSU of the MWC. I've got my popcorn...

RE: Dixie State Basketball Game Tomorrow!! - Lopes87 - 01-12-2021 12:18 PM

They played Gonzaga very tough and they had a edginess to them vs the Zags.

RE: Dixie State Basketball Game Tomorrow!! - NMSUIndyAg - 01-12-2021 03:21 PM

There is always an edginess to UNM.....just not in a good way!

GO DSU!!!
GO AGGIES!!!!!

RE: Dixie State Basketball Game Tomorrow!! - Lopes87 - 01-12-2021 03:26 PM

(01-12-2021 03:21 PM)NMSUIndyAg Wrote:  There is always an edginess to UNM.....just not in a good way!

GO DSU!!!
GO AGGIES!!!!!

Dixie is who I was talking about with the edginess vs the Zags

RE: Dixie State Basketball Game Tomorrow!! - NMSUIndyAg - 01-12-2021 07:15 PM

(01-12-2021 03:26 PM)Lopes87 Wrote:  
(01-12-2021 03:21 PM)NMSUIndyAg Wrote:  There is always an edginess to UNM.....just not in a good way!

GO DSU!!!
GO AGGIES!!!!!

Dixie is who I was talking about with the edginess vs the Zags

Sorry, got a bit carried away with the UNM talk. I just want them to get demolished....

I saw Red and went for it...LOL!

GO AGGIES!!!!

RE: Dixie State Basketball Game Tomorrow!! - Todor - 01-12-2021 07:27 PM

And best of all, its available for all to watch, for free, courtesy of very own WAC Digital Network.

RE: Dixie State Basketball Game Tomorrow!! - Todor - 01-13-2021 06:09 PM

Looks like this game is a go, as far as I can tell. I was afraid it would get covided. Not sure how long the Lobos have already been there, but St George is their base for 2 weeks.

Any Aggie fans gonna watch?

RE: Dixie State Basketball Game Tomorrow!! - YesCubanB - 01-13-2021 06:22 PM

(01-13-2021 06:09 PM)Todor Wrote:  Looks like this game is a go, as far as I can tell. I was afraid it would get covided. Not sure how long the Lobos have already been there, but St George is their base for 2 weeks.

Since NMSU basketball is on what seems like a never ending pause I’ll be watching and rooting for Dixie St, the WAC and of course against the Loobs.

RE: Dixie State Basketball Game Tomorrow!! - NotANewbie - 01-13-2021 07:00 PM

(01-13-2021 06:22 PM)YesCubanB Wrote:  
(01-13-2021 06:09 PM)Todor Wrote:  Looks like this game is a go, as far as I can tell. I was afraid it would get covided. Not sure how long the Lobos have already been there, but St George is their base for 2 weeks.

Since NMSU basketball is on what seems like a never ending pause I’ll be watching and rooting for Dixie St, the WAC and of course against the Loobs.

Looks like UNM is a 2 point favorite. We'll see.

RE: Dixie State Basketball Game Tomorrow!! - Todor - 01-13-2021 07:19 PM

Well, 2 is pretty much a draw. I assume Dixie is still allowing fan like they did when I watched them play North Dakota earlier. Even a partial crowd is a big advantage compared to playing at home in an empty arena. The crowd they had previously was decent sized, not just 100-200 or something crazy low. Enough to make some noise. The logos are going down tonight.

Weir is used to losing by now, but perhaps not to WAC teams.

RE: Dixie State Basketball Game Tomorrow!! - NotANewbie - 01-13-2021 07:33 PM

(01-13-2021 07:19 PM)Todor Wrote:  Well, 2 is pretty much a draw. I assume Dixie is still allowing fan like they did when I watched them play North Dakota earlier. Even a partial crowd is a big advantage compared to playing at home in an empty arena. The crowd they had previously was decent sized, not just 100-200 or something crazy low. Enough to make some noise. The logos are going down tonight.

Weir is used to losing by now, but perhaps not to WAC teams.

Well, is sure looked like he was reluctant to schedule the Aggies.

RE: Dixie State Basketball Game Tomorrow!! - TexanFan - 01-13-2021 09:12 PM

Watching the game and rooting for the Trailblazers.

I really like UNM use of turquoise on the uniforms as I originally saw it with their football team last year.

RE: Dixie State Basketball Game Tomorrow!! - Todor - 01-13-2021 10:57 PM

God I'm glad Weir isnt our coach.

RE: Dixie State Basketball Game Tomorrow!! - PojoaquePosse - 01-14-2021 09:10 AM

(01-13-2021 09:12 PM)TexanFan Wrote:  Watching the game and rooting for the Trailblazers.

I really like UNM use of turquoise on the uniforms as I originally saw it with their football team last year.

The Dixie announcers referred to them as baby blue with pink trim. Ha!

RE: Dixie State Basketball Game Tomorrow!! - Todor - 01-15-2021 12:44 AM

Was very disappointed by Dixies poor performance. I really wanted to see UNM lose. Neither team looked worth a damn that night tho. It shows how poor of a team UNM is.

RE: Dixie State Basketball Game Tomorrow!! - TexanFan - 01-15-2021 09:44 AM

UNM was longer and more athletic than Dixie but the lobos weren’t very good. Since it was the only game of the lobos I am open to the fact they could have been very rusty.

RE: Dixie State Basketball Game Tomorrow!! - edinburger - 01-15-2021 10:39 AM

(01-15-2021 09:44 AM)TexanFan Wrote:  UNM was longer and more athletic than Dixie but the lobos weren’t very good. Since it was the only game of the lobos I am open to the fact they could have been very rusty.

What do you mean by the "only game of the lobos"?

RE: Dixie State Basketball Game Tomorrow!! - TexanFan - 01-15-2021 11:08 AM

(01-15-2021 10:39 AM)edinburger Wrote:  
(01-15-2021 09:44 AM)TexanFan Wrote:  UNM was longer and more athletic than Dixie but the lobos weren’t very good. Since it was the only game of the lobos I am open to the fact they could have been very rusty.

This was the only game of the lobos I have seen this year. Therefore I don’t know if this is how they have played this year or if they had a bad night.

RE: Dixie State Basketball Game Tomorrow!! - edinburger - 01-15-2021 11:58 AM

(01-15-2021 11:08 AM)TexanFan Wrote:  
(01-15-2021 10:39 AM)edinburger Wrote:  

This was the only game of the lobos I have seen this year. Therefore I don’t know if this is how they have played this year or if they had a bad night.

Oh, got it, thanks. Based on their record it looks like maybe an all year thing.