CSNbbs
Trump's lates tweets - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Western Michigan (/forum-469.html)
+----- Thread: Trump's lates tweets (/thread-913635.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Trump's lates tweets - MajorHoople - 12-26-2020 03:55 PM

Don't they prove the man is unfit to be president of the United States - if he ever was?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-attacks-fbi-doj-supreme-court-and-gop-senators-in-boxing-day-twitter-tirade/ar-BB1cfmiM?li=BBnbfcL

RE: Trump's lates tweets - ColinApocalypse - 12-26-2020 04:26 PM

I like this one:

"A young military man working in Afghanistan told me that elections in Afghanistan are far more secure and much better run than the USA’s 2020 Election. Ours, with its millions and millions of corrupt Mail-In Ballots, was the election of a third world country. Fake President!" - Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 26, 2020

Uh-oh, anonymous sources! I thought Trump hated those?

Name him! I want to know exactly which junior enlisted soldier he spoke to. Was he chatting up the mechanics at the motor pool in Bagram? Was he having a casual conversation about the Afghan parliamentary elections with some crayon-eaters at the laundromat? I want the name!

RE: Trump's lates tweets - bostonbronco - 12-26-2020 05:32 PM

(12-26-2020 04:26 PM)ColinApocalypse Wrote:  I like this one:

"A young military man working in Afghanistan told me that elections in Afghanistan are far more secure and much better run than the USA’s 2020 Election. Ours, with its millions and millions of corrupt Mail-In Ballots, was the election of a third world country. Fake President!" - Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 26, 2020

Uh-oh, anonymous sources! I thought Trump hated those?

Name him! I want to know exactly which junior enlisted soldier he spoke to. Was he chatting up the mechanics at the motor pool in Bagram? Was he having a casual conversation about the Afghan parliamentary elections with some crayon-eaters at the laundromat? I want the name!

Trump should run for president in Afganistan. He probably would win based on his source.

RE: Trump's lates tweets - StrikeGold1 - 12-26-2020 11:33 PM

I mean... come on. At this point what are we waiting for. He's playing golf. The VP is skiing in Colorado. They aren't even trying. Unemployment runs out tonight. He won't sign the stimulus bill unless there's $2,000 checks but his own party won't back him on that. It's a joke. Get them out of there. Just let Biden start.

RE: Trump's lates tweets - brovol - 12-27-2020 09:48 AM

(12-26-2020 03:55 PM)MajorHoople Wrote:  Don't they prove the man is unfit to be president of the United States - if he ever was?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-attacks-fbi-doj-supreme-court-and-gop-senators-in-boxing-day-twitter-tirade/ar-BB1cfmiM?li=BBnbfcL

We get it major. You don't like Trump, because you don't like his personality. Just like you did not like Fleck because of his personality. You criticize both before they had a opportunity to accomplish, and predicted with both that they would not accomplish much. On the other hand, based on your keen insight, you conclude both Biden and Lester to be better choices to lead the country and our football team.

With all due respect, please forgive me for not recognizing your genius for assessing leadership.

I never liked Trump's personality, and didn't like PJ Flecks style and mannerisms much either. But if you measure substance over style, whether you like to admit it or not, both were men who accomplished. Many like you are perfectly willing to sacrifice the strength of our country because you don't like how a guy communicates. Ignore the fact that the decisions Trump made allowed our economy to blossom, strengthened our security, led to tremendous inroads in peace in the middle East, allowed the country to gain energy Independence, returned soldiers home, lowered unemployment by large percentages, bolstered small business, and, inspired a large contingency of Americans in a way they had not been inspired for many years. Yet, you continue to complain about his tweets, and suggest he is dishonest; which when compared to the incredible lack of character manifest for decades by Biden, is irony at the highest level.

But again, you are the same guy who criticized PJ Fleck for years, and laughed at his conspicuous incompetence when it came to turning our football program into a championship contender. After all, how could the guy be a winner? Major said he couldn't coach, and didn't know what he was doing; not to mention you didn't like his loud and lewd personality.

You really have a way of predicting and segregating successful people. Thanks for sharing your divine wisdom.

RE: Trump's lates tweets - GoChips - 12-27-2020 10:22 AM

(12-27-2020 09:48 AM)brovol Wrote:  
(12-26-2020 03:55 PM)MajorHoople Wrote:  Don't they prove the man is unfit to be president of the United States - if he ever was?

We get it major. You don't like Trump, because you don't like his personality. Just like you did not like Fleck because of his personality. You criticize both before they had a opportunity to accomplish, and predicted with both that they would not accomplish much. On the other hand, based on your keen insight, you conclude both Biden and Lester to be better choices to lead the country and our football team.

With all due respect, please forgive me for not recognizing your genius for assessing leadership.

I never liked Trump's personality, and didn't like PJ Flecks style and mannerisms much either. But if you measure substance over style, whether you like to admit it or not, both were men who accomplished. Many like you are perfectly willing to sacrifice the strength of our country because you don't like how a guy communicates. Ignore the fact that the decisions Trump made allowed our economy to blossom, strengthened our security, led to tremendous inroads in peace in the middle East, allowed the country to gain energy Independence, returned soldiers home, lowered unemployment by large percentages, bolstered small business, and, inspired a large contingency of Americans in a way they had not been inspired for many years. Yet, you continue to complain about his tweets, and suggest he is dishonest; which when compared to the incredible lack of character manifest for decades by Biden, is irony at the highest level.

Wow. You left out calling soldiers "suckers and losers". Trump currently is defunding the military because he doesn't want the Confederate leader's names off military posts. Trump took money that was designated for upgrades of military housing and schools to pay for the wall that Mexico was going to pay for.
Major doesn't claim Trump is dishonest, he states correctly that he is. Indictments await Trump on Jan 20th.

RE: Trump's lates tweets - Ken Barna - 12-27-2020 10:28 AM

Dear brovol,
When will you and other republicans, conservatives, etc. admit that Trump just continued the Obama recovery, and that was good, but please, let's not make a foolish statement that Trump is honest. He is probably the most dishonest president in our history.
I could go on about Trump's so called accomplishments, but I'll let you have your opinion.

RE: Trump's lates tweets - BroncoMinor - 12-27-2020 10:45 AM

But again, you are the same guy who criticized PJ Fleck for years, and laughed at his conspicuous incompetence when it came to turning our football program into a championship contender. After all, how could the guy be a winner? Major said he couldn't coach, and didn't know what he was doing; not to mention you didn't like his loud and lewd personality.

You really have a way of predicting and segregating successful people. Thanks for sharing your divine wisdom.
Great rationalization. Trump is disliked because of his personality. Simple as that.

How about Trump is disliked by many Americans because:

He is attempting to destroy faith in American democracy by claiming the election was a fraud. He knows he lost. He just won't admit it.

He is a racist

He lies

He spreads conspiracy theories

He knew COVID was bad and told the American people not to worry & it would quickly go away

He backs our advisories over US Intelligence Agencies

He often denigrates women/talks about grabbing women's private parts

He disrespects the military/veterans/POW's/gold star recipients

He makes fun of handicapped people

RE: Trump's lates tweets - StrikeGold1 - 12-27-2020 11:19 AM

Peace in the middle east? Like when Saudia Arabia murdered a journalist and Trump did nothing about it? Or how the Iran nuclear progam has restarted and accelerated under the Trump administration? How about Iran's Navy playing chicken with our warships in he Gulf this spring? What are you reading dude? Jared Kushner's middle east policy was a complete failure.

RE: Trump's lates tweets - StrikeGold1 - 12-27-2020 11:23 AM

Honestly... is this a troll account? "Yet, you continue to complain about his tweets, and suggest he is dishonest; which when compared to the incredible lack of character manifest for decades by Biden, is irony at the highest level." What? Donald Trump has made over 26,000 false statements (https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?utm_term=.27babcd5e58c&itid=lk_inline_manual_2&itid=lk_inline_manual_2) Lack of character of Joe Biden? He might be many things - but lack of character is not one of them. Get lost.

RE: Trump's lates tweets - Boca Rocket - 12-27-2020 12:00 PM

"They gonna put y'all back in chains".
Bringing people together, non-divisive.

" You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking".
" Poor kids are just as bright and as talented as white kids".
Not a racist
Committed plagiarism in law school.
Continued the habit in political speeches.
Didn't know anything about son's business dealings in Ukraine and China.
Joe's as honest as the day is long.

RE: Trump's lates tweets - Ken Barna - 12-27-2020 12:10 PM

Dear Boca Rocket,
By continuing to belittle Biden, all you are doing is continuing to support Trump. Sure Biden has some faults, but plagiarizing political speeches has been going on since Lincoln was president.
His son's business dealings are just that, whether Joe knows about them or not.
And, whether you think or not, Biden is honest, compared to Trump.

RE: Trump's lates tweets - StrikeGold1 - 12-27-2020 01:59 PM

Republicans have to grasp at straws at things Joe Biden said or did 20 or 30 years ago to let themselves feel good about supporting a party that had over 150 of its members support a baseless lawsuit to subvert American democracy that was laughed out of the Supreme Court. I am proud of Fred Upton for not joining the clown show

RE: Trump's lates tweets - ess - 12-27-2020 02:29 PM

Biden found a vice presidential candidate that's "storybook"

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

(The video seems to have disappeared from the internet)

And he gave his marching orders.

'If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black"

The stars are now aligned.

And we can feel good about ourselves again.

RE: Trump's lates tweets - BroncoMinor - 12-27-2020 02:58 PM

(12-27-2020 01:59 PM)StrikeGold1 Wrote:  Republicans have to grasp at straws at things Joe Biden said or did 20 or 30 years ago to let themselves feel good about supporting a party that had over 150 of its members support a baseless lawsuit to subvert American democracy that was laughed out of the Supreme Court. I am proud of Fred Upton for not joining the clown show
Agreed. No one is perfect. Biden certainly isn’t. He has never claimed he is. But, grabbing a few quotes doesn’t equate to Trump’s repeated hate, lies, & division.

For you Trump supporters, tell me when Biden or any other American President has said Afghanistan has a better functioning democracy than the United States of America. How can you support someone who says this about the country we all love?

RE: Trump's lates tweets - brovol - 12-27-2020 08:28 PM

(12-27-2020 10:22 AM)GoChips Wrote:  

Wow. You left out calling soldiers "suckers and losers". Trump currently is defunding the military because he doesn't want the Confederate leader's names off military posts. Trump took money that was designated for upgrades of military housing and schools to pay for the wall that Mexico was going to pay for.
Major doesn't claim Trump is dishonest, he states correctly that he is. Indictments await Trump on Jan 20th.
Most if what you state is patently false, and if you pay attention to facts instead of what some leftist gaslighter at CNN or MSNBC, who make their living pulling the wool over the eyes of people who are incredibly naive, you would know that.

RE: Trump's lates tweets - brovol - 12-27-2020 08:33 PM

(12-27-2020 10:28 AM)Ken Barna Wrote:  Dear brovol,
When will you and other republicans, conservatives, etc. admit that Trump just continued the Obama recovery, and that was good, but please, let's not make a foolish statement that Trump is honest. He is probably the most dishonest president in our history.
I could go on about Trump's so called accomplishments, but I'll let you have your opinion.

Your claim about the Obama recovery is ridiculous. We lived through that terrible eight years. People recall watching businesses clothes throughout their neighborhoods. Nothing good was happening then, and indeed most of what was happening was bad. Obama was a terrible, and horribly unaccomplished president. That is fact.

I never said Trump was honest. I simply compared his character (flawd as it might be) favorably to the character of Joe Biden. Big difference.

RE: Trump's lates tweets - brovol - 12-27-2020 08:38 PM

(12-27-2020 10:45 AM)BroncoMinor Wrote:  

Great rationalization. Trump is disliked because of his personality. Simple as that.

How about Trump is disliked by many Americans because:

He is attempting to destroy faith in American democracy by claiming the election was a fraud. He knows he lost. He just won't admit it.

He is a racist

He lies

He spreads conspiracy theories

He knew COVID was bad and told the American people not to worry & it would quickly go away

He backs our advisories over US Intelligence Agencies

He often denigrates women/talks about grabbing women's private parts

He disrespects the military/veterans/POW's/gold star recipients

He makes fun of handicapped people

One significant thing I have noticed socially about America lately is that those who accuse others of being racist these days are in fact the definition of racist themselves. Identity politics is a left wing concept. What is racism? Making judgments and conclusions based solely on race. It is sad that the left has used race as a mechanism to push for power.

RE: Trump's lates tweets - brovol - 12-27-2020 08:41 PM

(12-27-2020 12:10 PM)Ken Barna Wrote:  Dear Boca Rocket,
By continuing to belittle Biden, all you are doing is continuing to support Trump. Sure Biden has some faults, but plagiarizing political speeches has been going on since Lincoln was president.
His son's business dealings are just that, whether Joe knows about them or not.
And, whether you think or not, Biden is honest, compared to Trump.

Oh please Ken; really? You are better than that.

RE: Trump's lates tweets - Ken Barna - 12-28-2020 09:45 AM

Dear brovol,
Please, when you say check the facts with President Obama, that's exactly what you should do. Obama's last two years were low unemployment and an improved economy overall. You are better then that.