CSNbbs
Question about Abraham - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt West Team Talk (/forum-290.html)
+----- Forum: Southern Miss (/forum-447.html)
+----- Thread: Question about Abraham (/thread-913115.html)

Question about Abraham - dothaneagle - 12-18-2020 10:27 PM

Has anyone ever heard reason Abraham went into the portal. Just wondering. I feel like we will be just fine at QB with new recruits and two returning.

RE: Question about Abraham - HarborPointe - 12-18-2020 11:39 PM

Don’t know, don’t care.

I don’t wanna hate on the guy ‘cause God bless him for all the times he had to try to carry the offense almost single-handedly under Hopson, but....

RE: Question about Abraham - SouthernMiss3613 - 12-19-2020 11:16 AM

He will be perfect for their air raid offense and will start for them.

RE: Question about Abraham - Footballeagle - 12-21-2020 10:14 AM

As long as they don't ask him to throw more than 15 yds downfield he will be ok. Good luck to him I guess. I was never overly impressed with him but that could have been due to playing for hopson too.

RE: Question about Abraham - Was SoMs Eagle - 12-21-2020 10:30 PM

(12-21-2020 10:14 AM)Footballeagle Wrote:  As long as they don't ask him to throw more than 15 yds downfield he will be ok. Good luck to him I guess. I was never overly impressed with him but that could have been due to playing for hopson too.

Well you do have a point. At the end of the day, Hop did let him play. He won’t get that opportunity at Moo U.

RE: Question about Abraham - GoldBlackAttack - 07-06-2021 09:51 AM

Ummm, No one answered as to why he went into the portal. Anyone know what his problem was ?

RE: Question about Abraham - Reggie Favre - 07-07-2021 10:21 PM

Well, he was too ***** to run. His daddy didn't want him to and called the previous staff about it. He is also not good enough to run the offense Hall will be running, which includes needing an athletic QB that can run...AND throw downfield. Which he can do neither off and was unwilling to do one of. So his time was up and left. He would not have been starting for Hall.

RE: Question about Abraham - eaglebeaver - 07-12-2021 01:29 PM

What about Martin and John?