CSNbbs
This Is Tim Lester - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Western Michigan (/forum-469.html)
+------ Forum: The Dan Burgardt Memorial Bronco Football Forum (/forum-489.html)
+------ Thread: This Is Tim Lester (/thread-912083.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

This Is Tim Lester - PezKingGL1 - 12-05-2020 05:26 PM

At least he doesn't offend any of you old times. WMU history and tradition preserved.

RE: This Is Tim Lester - Nacho - 12-05-2020 05:33 PM

Mediocrity expected and accepted.

or is it accepted and expected?

RE: This Is Tim Lester - PezKingGL1 - 12-05-2020 05:37 PM

As long as he's smiling

RE: This Is Tim Lester - StrikeGold1 - 12-05-2020 05:41 PM

We're 4-1 with a chance to win the MAC still. Things are just soooooo awful

RE: This Is Tim Lester - RunningGame - 12-05-2020 05:44 PM

(12-05-2020 05:41 PM)StrikeGold1 Wrote:  We're 4-1 with a chance to win the MAC still. Things are just soooooo awful

I get the raw feelings after a loss like this. But few in here thought we would be 4-1 right now. But despite the unreasonably low expectations, as Bronco83 said, losing like this hurts really bad, against teams with a worse record at the end of the season.

Ball St. game is the chance for this team and coaches to take a true next step and get to Detroit.

RE: This Is Tim Lester - PezKingGL1 - 12-05-2020 05:46 PM

(12-05-2020 05:41 PM)StrikeGold1 Wrote:  We're 4-1 with a chance to win the MAC still. Things are just soooooo awful

Jesus stfu with this.

RE: This Is Tim Lester - ColinApocalypse - 12-05-2020 05:48 PM

How does a 4-0 team lose to an 0-4 team, at home? 13 penalties, including numerous after the whistle. -3 in turnovers. Taking 40 seconds and 3 timeouts into the half while down.

Horrible, horrible coaching. Unforgivable. Division II Esposito needs to go.

RE: This Is Tim Lester - MajorHoople - 12-05-2020 05:49 PM

I have supported Lester since he was hired but -

Loss to NIU last November with MACC game within grasp was bad.

Today's loss at HOME to WINLESS EMU - especially with all the BAD plays (penalties, fumbles, etc.) may have been worse.

My confidence in his leadership of our program is fading fast.

RE: This Is Tim Lester - flushtheherd - 12-05-2020 05:51 PM

I look at this as an opportunity to let someone else give up over 400 yards rushing to Buffalo. I don't need to watch that.

RE: This Is Tim Lester - WMU2013 - 12-05-2020 06:03 PM

(12-05-2020 05:49 PM)MajorHoople Wrote:  I have supported Lester since he was hired but -

Today's loss at HOME to WINLESS EMU - especially with all the BAD plays (penalties, fumbles, etc.) may have been worse.

Forget about Lester

The main problem is the DC. This is getting old. Our defense is playing the same way right before Daoust was fired. Time to make a move! I don't think Lester will fire his Best buddy.

RE: This Is Tim Lester - PezKingGL1 - 12-05-2020 06:05 PM

(12-05-2020 06:03 PM)WMU2013 Wrote:  
(12-05-2020 05:49 PM)MajorHoople Wrote:  I have supported Lester since he was hired but -

Forget about Lester

The main problem is the DC. This is getting old. Our defense is playing the same way right before Daoust was fired. Time to make a move! I don't think Lester will fire his Best buddy.

Then the problem is Kathy hiring her man crush Tim Lester

RE: This Is Tim Lester - Stampede your face!! - 12-05-2020 06:28 PM

I didn't like the hiring of Tim Lester from the start, but he deserved a fair opportunity to do the job. He surprised me by how well he and his staff came out of the gates recruiting, and he's continued that for the most part. He has certainly brought in some talented players.

But there is nothing that gives me confidence he can lead this team to a MAC championship.

His teams are undisciplined, and constantly out of position on the defensive side of the ball. Now, everyone is blaming Esposito for that, and rightfully so. However, Lester is the head man in charge and the buck should stop with him. These are his teams. His players. His staff. His program. And while it shows flashes of being good, flashes aren't good enough.

RE: This Is Tim Lester - PezKingGL1 - 12-05-2020 06:31 PM

Lol @ playing D1 football.

RE: This Is Tim Lester - StrikeGold1 - 12-05-2020 06:37 PM

This board is full of petulant children throwing hissy fits. It’s okay to be upset about the game but grow up with the doomsday bullcrap.

RE: This Is Tim Lester - StrikeGold1 - 12-05-2020 06:38 PM

And while you’re throwing a hissy fit, remind yourself that Lester isn’t going anywhere. WMU has NO MONEY. The assistant salary pool going forward will he bottom 3 in the MAC. Lester isn’t going anywhere. Grow up, all of you.

RE: This Is Tim Lester - PezKingGL1 - 12-05-2020 06:45 PM

(12-05-2020 06:38 PM)StrikeGold1 Wrote:  And while you’re throwing a hissy fit, remind yourself that Lester isn’t going anywhere. WMU has NO MONEY. The assistant salary pool going forward will he bottom 3 in the MAC. Lester isn’t going anywhere. Grow up, all of you.

Ok Drama. Kathy did this by hiring her man crush when times were great.

RE: This Is Tim Lester - RunningGame - 12-05-2020 06:48 PM

(12-05-2020 06:37 PM)StrikeGold1 Wrote:  This board is full of petulant children throwing hissy fits. It’s okay to be upset about the game but grow up with the doomsday bullcrap.

I’d be fine with it if it weren’t a graveyard in here after wins, and if certain posters only show up here during losses. Clearly they are still watching, so they must love the team. In the 19 seasons I have been a fan, whether it was Mdead or here, only one season was this my Bronco happy place, despite quite a few of those seasons having some good football.

RE: This Is Tim Lester - StrikeGold1 - 12-05-2020 06:48 PM

(12-05-2020 06:45 PM)PezKingGL1 Wrote:  
(12-05-2020 06:38 PM)StrikeGold1 Wrote:  And while you’re throwing a hissy fit, remind yourself that Lester isn’t going anywhere. WMU has NO MONEY. The assistant salary pool going forward will he bottom 3 in the MAC. Lester isn’t going anywhere. Grow up, all of you.

Ok Drama. Kathy did this by hiring her man crush when times were great.

Yeah... maybe we should have hired Les Miles. Things are going great for him....

RE: This Is Tim Lester - RunningGame - 12-05-2020 06:50 PM

(12-05-2020 06:48 PM)RunningGame Wrote:  
(12-05-2020 06:37 PM)StrikeGold1 Wrote:  This board is full of petulant children throwing hissy fits. It’s okay to be upset about the game but grow up with the doomsday bullcrap.

I’d be fine with it if it weren’t a graveyard in here after wins, and if certain posters only show up here during losses. Clearly they are still watching, so they must love the team. In the 19 seasons I have been a fan, whether it was Mdead or here, only one season was this my Bronco happy place, despite quite a few of those seasons having some good football.

But maybe this is just the sad reality of sports fandom in postmodern society. Everyone loves deconstructing things in the hope of perfection.

RE: This Is Tim Lester - Nacho - 12-05-2020 06:57 PM

Look on the bright side. Tim is already 43 so only 20-30 more years of him at the helm before he retires.