CSNbbs
* * * O F F I C I A L * W M U * P O L L & G A M E * T H R E A D * * * - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Northern Illinois (/forum-468.html)
+----- Thread: * * * O F F I C I A L * W M U * P O L L & G A M E * T H R E A D * * * (/thread-911560.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

* * * O F F I C I A L * W M U * P O L L & G A M E * T H R E A D * * * - HUSKIEFOOTBALLFAN - 11-28-2020 09:59 AM

How will you be participating in the WMU football game?

RE: * * * O F F I C I AL W M U P A R T I C I P A T I O N. P O L L * * * - TXHuskieJA26 - 11-28-2020 10:09 AM

I will be participating by hoping and praying that the ESPN+ stream works, and then swearing, A LOT (either bc the stream is buffering or bc it's not and we are losing) 03-banghead

* * * O F F I C I AL W M U P A R T I C I P A T I O N. P O L L * * * - Dog Fan - 11-28-2020 10:16 AM

I will not watch it. Instead, I will hold my own in-house tailgate, with burgers, hot dogs, ribs, Italian and Polish sausages, and a 5-gallon barrel of sauerkraut. My keg of Schlitz beer is currently being chilled. My wife reserved an ambulance for 2:00 p.m., and I already have my own hospital room reserved. Now THAT’S how you spend a Saturday when the Huskies play!!

RE: * * * O F F I C I A L W M U P A R T I C I P A T I O N P O L L * * * - TXHuskieJA26 - 11-28-2020 10:23 AM

(11-28-2020 10:16 AM)Dog Fan Wrote:  I will not watch it. Instead, I will hold my own in-house tailgate, with burgers, hot dogs, ribs, Italian and Polish sausages, and a 5-gallon barrel of sauerkraut. My keg of Schlitz beer is currently being chilled. My wife reserved an ambulance for 2:00 p.m., and I already have my own hospital room reserved. Now THAT’S how you spend a Saturday when the Huskies play!!

Could only be improved by throwing in a punch to the face of a Toledo fan somewhere in there....

RE: * * * O F F I C I A L * W M U * P O L L & G A M E * T H R E A D * * * - klake87 - 11-28-2020 10:43 AM

Still in Orlando will be laying by the pool

* * * O F F I C I A L * W M U * P O L L & G A M E * T H R E A D * * * - Dog Fan - 11-28-2020 10:49 AM

(11-28-2020 10:43 AM)klake87 Wrote:  Still in Orlando will be laying by the pool

Me too, but in Chicago.

I just love all the sissies who need to go to Florida to sit by a pool. It’s almost December, but who cares? Put on your bathing suit and enjoy all that Chicago has to offer in winter!

* * * O F F I C I A L * W M U * P O L L & G A M E * T H R E A D * * * - Dog Fan - 11-28-2020 10:51 AM

(11-28-2020 10:23 AM)TXHuskieJA26 Wrote:  
(11-28-2020 10:16 AM)Dog Fan Wrote:  I will not watch it. Instead, I will hold my own in-house tailgate, with burgers, hot dogs, ribs, Italian and Polish sausages, and a 5-gallon barrel of sauerkraut. My keg of Schlitz beer is currently being chilled. My wife reserved an ambulance for 2:00 p.m., and I already have my own hospital room reserved. Now THAT’S how you spend a Saturday when the Huskies play!!

Could only be improved by throwing in a punch to the face of a Toledo fan somewhere in there....

But, I like the Toledo fans. I’d rather throw a punch in the faces of a couple players....or the flautist in their band!

RE: * * * O F F I C I A L W M U P A R T I C I P A T I O N P O L L * * * - chihuskie - 11-28-2020 10:51 AM

well, I thought I would watch the game on TV. But now I am stumped.

The game is on "ESPN+," is that correct?

So, if so ... how do I get that?

* * * O F F I C I A L * W M U * P O L L & G A M E * T H R E A D * * * - Teamduh - 11-28-2020 10:58 AM

I'll watch later if I espn+ has it recorded. Can't waste 50 degree days indoors. Time for a motorcycle ride.

Might have to listen on radio.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

RE: * * * O F F I C I A L * W M U * P O L L & G A M E * T H R E A D * * * - HUSKIEFOOTBALLFAN - 11-28-2020 11:00 AM

(11-28-2020 10:51 AM)chihuskie Wrote:  well, I thought I would watch the game on TV. But now I am stumped.

The game is on "ESPN+," is that correct?

So, if so ... how do I get that?

Here'$ how

RE: * * * O F F I C I A L * W M U * P O L L & G A M E * T H R E A D * * * - NIU1981 - 11-28-2020 11:01 AM

Go to the ESPN web page and click on ESPN+ at the top. After you wade through a few ads it will try to sell you a package of HULU, Disney+ and ESPN+ for $12.99 a month. Right below that in small print it says "Subscribe to ESPN+ only". Click on that and follow the prompts. You'll need to provide a credit card, can cancel after 30 days if you want.

Once you have your subscritpion you can go to ESPN+ at game time and click on the game feed to watch.

RE: * * * O F F I C I A L * W M U * P O L L & G A M E * T H R E A D * * * - chihuskie - 11-28-2020 11:10 AM

Thanks, Huskiefootballfan and NIU1981.

I lose track of all those ESPN "channels."

I can't help but wonder whether NIU wouldn't be better off financially if they just put the game on pay per view. As I say that, I realize it is probably part of the "ESPN Package!"

RE: * * * O F F I C I A L * W M U * P O L L & G A M E * T H R E A D * * * - klake87 - 11-28-2020 11:41 AM

(11-28-2020 10:49 AM)Dog Fan Wrote:  
(11-28-2020 10:43 AM)klake87 Wrote:  Still in Orlando will be laying by the pool

Me too, but in Chicago.

I just love all the sissies who need to go to Florida to sit by a pool. It’s almost December, but who cares? Put on your bathing suit and enjoy all that Chicago has to offer in winter!

House I bought has a nice pool in backyard. Volleyball size

RE: * * * O F F I C I A L * W M U * P O L L & G A M E * T H R E A D * * * - ChicagoHuskie - 11-28-2020 11:45 AM

Let’s Go Huskies! Hope we can hang with these guys. O has to control the ball for long stretches which means we have to be able to run the ball. If our run gets stuffed early I will be in full WMU blowout mode. Just need to see some improvement!

RE: * * * O F F I C I A L * W M U * P O L L & G A M E * T H R E A D * * * - BigChilla - 11-28-2020 11:51 AM

NIU rolling out a fullback today. Maybe run and control the clock? Maybe bring in fletcher and see what all he can do?

Who knows. I know I thought the offense was better with tempo. A fullback makes me feel like Hammock is going to try to cover the spread.

I also thing this is the perfect offense to bring a true freshman in for. Slower. Less tempo. More run.

Will be a change of pace at least...you can’t throw a pick 6 if you don’t throw.

RE: * * * O F F I C I A L * W M U * P O L L & G A M E * T H R E A D * * * - ChicagoHuskie - 11-28-2020 11:51 AM

(11-28-2020 11:01 AM)NIU1981 Wrote:  Go to the ESPN web page and click on ESPN+ at the top. After you wade through a few ads it will try to sell you a package of HULU, Disney+ and ESPN+ for $12.99 a month. Right below that in small print it says "Subscribe to ESPN+ only". Click on that and follow the prompts. You'll need to provide a credit card, can cancel after 30 days if you want.

Once you have your subscritpion you can go to ESPN+ at game time and click on the game feed to watch.
The ESPN+ only option is $4.99 or $5.99/month. If you are a Hoops fan & MAC fan if general, the ESPN+ site has tons of games you will want to watch. Easy spend for me.

RE: * * * O F F I C I A L * W M U * P O L L & G A M E * T H R E A D * * * - UnknownScout - 11-28-2020 12:12 PM

That's some wonderful production value of using a camera dedicated to the scoreboard and then cropped instead of proper score graphics. Come on ESPN, you can do better and we as fans should demand better.

RE: * * * O F F I C I A L * W M U * P O L L & G A M E * T H R E A D * * * - HawaiiToNIU - 11-28-2020 12:19 PM

Dennis Robinson with the best that never was

RE: * * * O F F I C I A L * W M U * P O L L & G A M E * T H R E A D * * * - ChicagoHuskie - 11-28-2020 12:20 PM

Ball control! Early lead.

RE: * * * O F F I C I A L * W M U * P O L L & G A M E * T H R E A D * * * - mgm86huskiefn - 11-28-2020 12:22 PM

No score either on that hi tech clock in the lower right hand corner