CSNbbs
Biden-Harris Administration - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: Rice (/forum-444.html)
+------ Forum: Kent Rowald Memorial Quad (/forum-660.html)
+------ Thread: Biden-Harris Administration (/thread-911381.html)

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - tanqtonic - 05-15-2022 09:49 PM

(05-15-2022 09:16 PM)Rice93 Wrote:  
(05-15-2022 08:54 PM)tanqtonic Wrote:  
(05-15-2022 07:45 PM)Rice93 Wrote:  
(05-15-2022 07:33 PM)tanqtonic Wrote:  
(05-15-2022 06:59 PM)Rice93 Wrote:  Yeah... when I said "violence" it was murder on my mind given the 10 people recently murdered. Sorry I wasn't more clear.

I guess we have both been redefining things today (your assertion that 5.5 months ago was a reasonable era to use to the term "colored" to refer to black people).

04-cheers

Where did I state that 'it was a reasonable time'? I love how you make **** up for your own benefit dude. I was mentioning that all you seem to do is rehash **** from some odd point in the past as some sort of retort to you never bothering to back up your 'more violence' claim, then changing to your 'moving the goalposts' when pressed. You are quite the Jedi master at that Raymundo. That is, instead of dealing in the 'here and now' of your retreat from 'violence' and your redefinition of 'violence' to 'murder', you simply wish to pop back months for stupid as **** stuff. Funn that.

Funny how that seems to be your 'go to' move -- kind of a 93 'Crane Strike' move from the "Karate Kid"..... lolz.

As to the present ---

Funny, violence means ---- violence. Now it conveniently means 'murder and murder only' -- but apparently only when you are pressed on your own language. I suggest using correct language at the get go. You are quite the redefinition machine today. Quite the "refuse to back your shallow as **** comments' day as well. And, for the trifecta, quite the 'dredge anything up' to avoid the issue as well. Double lolz.

I heard Ritalin does wonders to even out those spastic spells that you seem to be undergoing in a deep sense today.

I don't think Ritalin is an antispasmodic but that's neither here nor there.

LOL the dude who calls black people "colored" literally just tells me "I suggest using correct language at the get go." Honestly comedy gold.

And continued redirection from the past to wash over the continued *present* maddy poo attempts to avoid his continued goalpost moves. Have to give the kid an 'A' for focus and effort.

Care to address the 'here and now' issue instead of your absolutely continuous 'dredge up stuff from x months ago' schtick?

I'm sorry... what was the question? I am still doubled over by the idea of the dude who calls black people "colored" admonishing me about "using correct language at the get go."

Oh, lord. I am really unfocused. I need some Ritalin.

In all seriousness... what was the "here and now issue" that you keep accusing me of avoiding?

Wow, you are seriously doing a good Rainman imitation there, all while studiously avoiding your stuff in this thread in the here and now. Lolz. And you wonder why I note 'autistic' when I have these back and forths with you?

Have fun Raymond. Wapner time for me now.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - Rice93 - 05-15-2022 09:53 PM

(05-15-2022 09:49 PM)tanqtonic Wrote:  
(05-15-2022 07:45 PM)Rice93 Wrote:  
(05-15-2022 07:33 PM)tanqtonic Wrote:  Where did I state that 'it was a reasonable time'? I love how you make **** up for your own benefit dude. I was mentioning that all you seem to do is rehash **** from some odd point in the past as some sort of retort to you never bothering to back up your 'more violence' claim, then changing to your 'moving the goalposts' when pressed. You are quite the Jedi master at that Raymundo. That is, instead of dealing in the 'here and now' of your retreat from 'violence' and your redefinition of 'violence' to 'murder', you simply wish to pop back months for stupid as **** stuff. Funn that.

Funny how that seems to be your 'go to' move -- kind of a 93 'Crane Strike' move from the "Karate Kid"..... lolz.

As to the present ---

Funny, violence means ---- violence. Now it conveniently means 'murder and murder only' -- but apparently only when you are pressed on your own language. I suggest using correct language at the get go. You are quite the redefinition machine today. Quite the "refuse to back your shallow as **** comments' day as well. And, for the trifecta, quite the 'dredge anything up' to avoid the issue as well. Double lolz.

I heard Ritalin does wonders to even out those spastic spells that you seem to be undergoing in a deep sense today.

I don't think Ritalin is an antispasmodic but that's neither here nor there.

LOL the dude who calls black people "colored" literally just tells me "I suggest using correct language at the get go." Honestly comedy gold.

And continued redirection from the past to wash over the continued *present* maddy poo attempts to avoid his continued goalpost moves. Have to give the kid an 'A' for focus and effort.

Care to address the 'here and now' issue instead of your absolutely continuous 'dredge up stuff from x months ago' schtick?

I'm sorry... what was the question? I am still doubled over by the idea of the dude who calls black people "colored" admonishing me about "using correct language at the get go."

In all seriousness... what was the "here and now issue" that you keep accusing me of avoiding?

Wow, you are seriously doing a good Rainman imitation there, all while studiously avoiding your stuff in this thread in the here and now. Lolz. And you wonder why I note 'autistic' when I have these back and forths with you?

Did you see where I asked you which issue exactly you feel that I am avoiding?

And there you go using autistic in a pejorative fashion... it was definitely only a matter of time.

*edit* at least you didn't call me a pedo grifter...

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - tanqtonic - 05-15-2022 09:58 PM

Funny thing for Rainman here.

With all his caterwauling about WNs in the last half day, here is an odd snippet from the manifesto:

Quote:When I was 12 I was deep into communist ideology

Quote:On the political compass I fall in the mild-moderate authoritarian left category, and I would prefer to be called a populist.

But yet Raymond keep caterwauling about WN. Amazing that, a mild-moderate authoritarian left -- who graduated to the position from a deep acceptance of communism.

Yet, according to Raymond, it is all about those passels of WNs creating all that immeasurable violence, no, wait, murders, no wait, jaywalking, no wait --- having bad tats. (the last two are made up, of course, but included to see Raymond prancing around the subject matter and doing everything he can to avoid what he actually originally threw into the mix.)

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - Rice93 - 05-15-2022 10:04 PM

(05-15-2022 09:58 PM)tanqtonic Wrote:  Funny thing for Rainman here.

With all his caterwauling about WNs in the last half day, here is an odd snippet from the manifesto:

Quote:On the political compass I fall in the mild-moderate authoritarian left category, and I would prefer to be called a populist.

But yet Raymond keep caterwauling about WN. Amazing that, a mild-moderate authoritarian left -- who graduated to the position from a deep acceptance of communism.

Yet, according to Raymond, it is all about those passels of WNs creating all that immeasurable violence, no, wait, murders, no wait, jaywalking, no wait --- having bad tats. (the last two are made up, of course, but included to see Raymond prancing around the subject matter and doing everything he can to avoid what he actually originally threw into the mix.)

Anything in there to make you think he is a white nationalist or nah?

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - tanqtonic - 05-15-2022 10:10 PM

(05-15-2022 09:53 PM)Rice93 Wrote:  
(05-15-2022 09:49 PM)tanqtonic Wrote:  
(05-15-2022 07:45 PM)Rice93 Wrote:  I don't think Ritalin is an antispasmodic but that's neither here nor there.

Did you see where I asked you which issue exactly you feel that I am avoiding?

Asked and answered previously Raymundo.

I actually feel sympathy for autistics, Raymond. What do you call someone doing highly repetitive, fixating behavior akin to?

It seems to be your go-to mode here today, so I would look at it as denoting that. And a couple of other times, mind you.

If you are autistic, my apologies for characterizing you as behaving like one. If you arent, and if you do not want to be compared with those actions, well, common sense suggests there just might be an exit strategy. How bout them bones.....

Gonna sign off, Raymundo. I dont have the energy or inkling to deal with the giant stick that seems lodged up your ass today and this evening. Have fun.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - tanqtonic - 05-15-2022 10:21 PM

(05-15-2022 10:04 PM)Rice93 Wrote:  

There is, along with a whole smorgasborg universe of other stuff that he supports and calls out for. Which, you seem to blithely not be aware of when you focus on 'WN groups creating massive mayhem and violence' schtick that you sopranoed for the last half day.

When taken in total the manifesto says this dude is a complete wingnut.

But simply focusing laser sharp and fixatedly on what you do really doesnt do the guy justice. It doesnt stop your comment on WN groups and the amounts of violence, nor did it put any sort of impediment there. But again, when one is predisposed to 'nothing but systemic racism toady, yesterday, and for all time' like some seem to be, I understand the leap to the singular subject in the 150+ pages to fixate like a burning candle on.

This dude is seriously bent -- in well more than one way. Had you bothered to scratch the surface it would be apparent. But, funny that, your first kneejerk reaction is not to just blame WN, but WN groups, and then have the idiocy to try and downplay antifa violence in one stroke with that supposed godsend of an action.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - Rice93 - 05-15-2022 10:46 PM

(05-15-2022 10:21 PM)tanqtonic Wrote:  

There is, along with a whole smorgasborg universe of other stuff that he supports and calls out for. Which, you seem to blithely not be aware of when you focus on 'WN groups creating massive mayhem and violence' schtick that you sopranoed for the last half day.

But simply focusing laser sharp and fixatedly on what you do really doesnt do the guy justice. It doesnt stop your comment on WN groups and the amounts of violence, nor did it put any sort of impediment there. But again, when one is predisposed to 'nothing but systemic racism toady, yesterday, and for all time' like some seem to be, I understand the leap to the singular subject in the 150+ pages to fixate like a burning candle on.

This dude is seriously bent -- in well more than one way. Had you bothered to scratch the surface it would be apparent. But, funny that, your first kneejerk reaction is not to just blame WN, but WN groups, and then have the idiocy to try and downplay antifa violence in one stroke with that supposed godsend of an action.

The horrors of suggesting that white nationalism played a significant role in this shooting where... *checks notes*... the shooter espoused white nationalist viewpoints and picked his target specifically due to the high concentration of black people there.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - tanqtonic - 05-15-2022 11:13 PM

(05-15-2022 10:46 PM)Rice93 Wrote:  

The horrors of suggesting that white nationalism played a significant role in this shooting where... *checks notes*... the shooter espoused white nationalist viewpoints and picked his target specifically due to the high concentration of black people there.

Perhaps when you do the *checks notes* schtick it might register all the other stuff in there.

But that *checks notes* seems pretty myopic and has a serious singular notch filter in it for you.

Considering the above *checks notes* doesnt seem to register any of the other stuff, nor does it seem to register as to how absolutely unhinged this dude is, why am I surprised that you broadly spout your 'WN are responsible for more violence than antifa' comedy act. You try to denote you arent a one trick pony, but it is obvious that you are.

To wit -- WN had a role here. Apparently so did corporatism, eco-nazi-ism, and leftism. And a huge amount of this guy being a crazy twit. But lord forbid you actually denote those other things in the manifesto or implied by the manifesto to the exclusion of your favorite kneejerk parrot squawk.

Scrawk ----- WHITE NATIONALISM -- polly wants a cracker --- Scrawk ---- WHITE NATIONALISM.... scrawk ---- systemic racism -----

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - OptimisticOwl - 05-15-2022 11:17 PM

Which dangerous white nationalism GROUP was involved?

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - Frizzy Owl - 05-16-2022 12:21 AM

The shooter was an alienated, loner teenager. They tend to latch onto one cause or another - could be anything. Blaming this on “white nationalists” solves nothing. This tragedy will be exploited for political gain instead of anything being done to address what leads teenagers to do a Columbine or a shopping center massacre. Apparently you couldn’t care less as long as you can score one for Blue Team.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - Rice93 - 05-16-2022 08:12 AM

(05-16-2022 12:21 AM)Frizzy Owl Wrote:  

The shooter was an alienated, loner teenager. They tend to latch onto one cause or another - could be anything. Blaming this on “white nationalists” solves nothing. This tragedy will be exploited for political gain instead of anything being done to address what leads teenagers to do a Columbine or a shopping center massacre. Apparently you couldn’t care less as long as you can score one for Blue Team.

Whoa whoa whoa, dude. The bolded is a massive stretch based on the fact that I pointed out the fact that there was yet another mass murder associated with white nationalism.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - OptimisticOwl - 05-16-2022 09:51 AM

(05-16-2022 08:12 AM)Rice93 Wrote:  
(05-16-2022 12:21 AM)Frizzy Owl Wrote:  
(05-15-2022 10:04 PM)Rice93 Wrote:  Anything in there to make you think he is a white nationalist or nah?

Whoa whoa whoa, dude. The bolded is a massive stretch based on the fact that I pointed out the fact that there was yet another mass murder associated with white nationalism A white nationalist.

FIFY

Actually the gist of your argument has been that white nationalist groups are more numerous and more dangerous than Antifa(who you brought up) or BLM. I have made the point that in the cases of WN=associated violence, it has nearly always been a lone actor, not a group, while in cases of Antifa/BLM, it is always a group acting together. You have yet to refute this, or even to address it.

Yes, one nut acting alone, can take massive amounts of life, for example, Timothy McVea, or that military doctor who shot up Ft. Hood, or the guy who shot all those officers in Dallas. Still just one nut. not a movement or a conspiracy.

But I guess people can take anything to mean anything if they want. Still a free country, despite the best efforts of the Blue Team. But I don't think the WN is anywhere as numerous or dangerous as you think.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - OptimisticOwl - 05-16-2022 10:05 AM

more shootings

A mostly Asian congregation shot up. If this doesn't prove white nationalism is working to create havoc, I don't know what...wait a minute. The shooter was Asian? never mind.

No word on the racial components or motivations in Milwaukee, Chicago, and Houston.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - RiceLad15 - 05-16-2022 10:06 AM

Just checking in here. What do I find?

A bunch of people pushing back against a claim that the shooting was related to white nationalist ideology.

Why push back on this?

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - OptimisticOwl - 05-16-2022 10:14 AM

(05-16-2022 10:06 AM)RiceLad15 Wrote:  Just checking in here. What do I find?

A bunch of people pushing back against a claim that the shooting was related to white nationalist ideology.

Why push back on this?

I guess people see what they want to see.

Read deeper. Nobody, not one, is saying the Buffalo shooting is unrelated to white nationalist ideology. We are pushing back on some of his other claims.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - RiceLad15 - 05-16-2022 10:17 AM

(05-15-2022 05:50 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  
(05-15-2022 02:30 PM)RiceLad15 Wrote:  Ok, Frizzy Owl, just clarifying that his manifesto makes it clear he was a white nationalist ...

It does no such thing. It does, however, make it clear he was a wacko.

Seriously? You’re arguing he isn’t a white nationalist when the manifesto clearly talks about how White people are being replaced, he describes himself as a white supremacist, and he specifically targeted the grocery store because it was frequented by predominantly black customers. And that doesn’t even touch on the anti-semetic elements, which are well in-line with white supremest ideology.

This is the point you want to push back on????

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - OptimisticOwl - 05-16-2022 10:19 AM

lad, if you go to post 4679, there is the crux of the discussion.

Nobody, repeat, nobody, denies he, repeat he, is a WN, or that the twisted thoughts in his mind led to the shootings.

The argument is whether or not this indicates that WN groups are more dangerous and pervasive than other groups. No evidence at all that this was a group endeavor.

Twisted thoughts in the mind of a lone actor do not indicate a widespread conspiracy.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - RiceLad15 - 05-16-2022 10:32 AM

(05-16-2022 10:19 AM)OptimisticOwl Wrote:  lad, if you go to post 4679, there is the crux of the discussion.

Nobody, repeat, nobody, denies he, repeat he, is a WN, or that the twisted thoughts in his mind led to the shootings.

The argument is whether or not this indicates that WN groups are more dangerous and pervasive than other groups. No evidence at all that this was a group endeavor.

Twisted thoughts in the mind of a lone actor do not indicate a widespread conspiracy.

Nobody denies that he was a WN?

See the Owl#s post saying that the manifesto doesn't support that.

Also, I keep seeing responses that try to reduce the "impact" of him being a WN by also brining up that he was just a whacko in general.

One can try and argue that WN violence is less prevalent than other forms, without minimizing that this shooter was clearly motivated by white nationalism.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - Frizzy Owl - 05-16-2022 10:35 AM

(05-16-2022 10:17 AM)RiceLad15 Wrote:  
(05-15-2022 05:50 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  
(05-15-2022 02:30 PM)RiceLad15 Wrote:  Ok, Frizzy Owl, just clarifying that his manifesto makes it clear he was a white nationalist ...

It does no such thing. It does, however, make it clear he was a wacko.

Seriously? You’re arguing he isn’t a white nationalist when the manifesto clearly talks about how White people are being replaced, he describes himself as a white supremacist, and he specifically targeted the grocery store because it was frequented by predominantly black customers. And that doesn’t even touch on the anti-semetic elements, which are well in-line with white supremest ideology.

This is the point you want to push back on????

The criminology, pyschology, and sociology of mass shootings by lone whackos is vastly different than organized criminal or terrorist activity. To anyone more concerned about actually addressing the issue instead of scoring political points the distinction is critically important. So, yes, you’re damn right this is a point well worth arguing.

ETA you can drop the straw man about us denying he’s a white nationalist. Past this point that’s deliberate misrepresentation.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - tanqtonic - 05-16-2022 10:44 AM

And, it makes it clear he is a socialist.

And, makes it clear he is an authoritarian leftist.

And, makes it clear he is anti-gun and anti-2nd amendment.

And, makes it clear he is an anti-corporatist.

And, makes it clear he is an eco-nazi.

And, makes it clear he specifically chose NY as the place of his shooting based on NY laws on guns.

And, makes it clear he chose a Bushmaster semi-auto to focus attention on the firearm.

If you want to make the statement that 'particular actions are used to determine the cause of the shooting' (i.e. he used the zip code to target blacks, thus the shooting is racist), then one can use your same logic to say that virulently anti-gun forces are the cause of this shooting, since he specifically chose NY overall because of the strength of the gun laws, and chose a Bushmaster to specifically focus anti-gun people on that model.

Using your 'causation' methodology, one can say that anti-gun forces are equally as to blame for this sicko based on his writings. Funny that.

That is specifically the big hole in the cause that you promote to specifically target one and only one causation in this, since the exact 'methodology' you espouse can point to at least a virulent anti-gun platform being 'responsible' and/or associated in the exact same manner and means.

The manifesto makes it clear that the dude is seriously warped at the core.

And the manifesto makes it clear, in your manner, that the shooting was clearly motivated by a virulent anti-gun stance, if that is the tack you are so hell bent on taking.