CSNbbs
Biden-Harris Administration - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: Rice (/forum-444.html)
+------ Forum: Kent Rowald Memorial Quad (/forum-660.html)
+------ Thread: Biden-Harris Administration (/thread-911381.html)

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - tanqtonic - 03-25-2022 07:14 PM

There was undoubtedly a drop in demand due to covid -- just look at all of those futures contracts that turned into negative amounts (i.e. you had to sell the futures and pay someone for them taking the future).

But, you two are undoubtedly as well sticking your heads into the sand in discounting the effect the Biden administration has had on the hydrocarbon business in the US.

Notwithstanding the stupid ass meme responses and snide remarks.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - OptimisticOwl - 03-25-2022 07:34 PM

(03-25-2022 07:14 PM)tanqtonic Wrote:  But, you two are undoubtedly as well sticking your heads into the sand in discounting the effect the Biden administration has had on the hydrocarbon business in the US.

Yay, Team! Go, Blue!

Where did we find the missing rigs? I had to leave for a while.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - OptimisticOwl - 03-25-2022 07:37 PM

(03-25-2022 07:14 PM)tanqtonic Wrote:  Notwithstanding the stupid ass meme responses and snide remarks.

Just a part of the price one pays to “converse” with Progressives.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - Rice93 - 03-25-2022 07:44 PM

(03-25-2022 07:14 PM)tanqtonic Wrote:  There was undoubtedly a drop in demand due to covid -- just look at all of those futures contracts that turned into negative amounts (i.e. you had to sell the futures and pay someone for them taking the future).

But, you two are undoubtedly as well sticking your heads into the sand in discounting the effect the Biden administration has had on the hydrocarbon business in the US.

By “you two” I can only assume that you were referring to Lad and OO because I have had exactly zero involvement in this conversation regarding rigs. That is, nothing beyond posting a GIF that was strictly for the amusement of Lad and I find it hard to believe that you would find it problematic.

Regarding the snide remarks, are you including OO’s snide remarks in your comment or are you just targeting the blue team? As usual, I am sure that all involved appreciate you coming in tut-tutting behavior that you find less than exemplary. It is good to have somebody reminding everybody about standards.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - Rice93 - 03-25-2022 07:57 PM

(03-25-2022 07:52 PM)Rice93 Wrote:  
(03-25-2022 07:37 PM)OptimisticOwl Wrote:  [quote='tanqtonic' pid='18164165' dateline='1648253662']

Similar to the price paid for “conversing” with cranky, thin-skinned right-wingers?

Perhaps OO should review today's chat prior to retreating to his victim mentality and complaining about snide remarks.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - OptimisticOwl - 03-25-2022 08:56 PM

(03-25-2022 07:57 PM)Rice93 Wrote:  
(03-25-2022 07:37 PM)OptimisticOwl Wrote:  [quote='tanqtonic' pid='18164165' dateline='1648253662']

Similar to the price paid for “conversing” with cranky, thin-skinned right-wingers?

Perhaps OO should review today's chat prior to retreating to his victim mentality and complaining about snide remarks.

We’re we conversing? Or is this you just wanting to jump in like a Chihuahua at a dog fight?

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - OptimisticOwl - 03-25-2022 08:56 PM

Were we conversing? Or is this you just wanting to jump in like a Chihuahua at a dog fight?

I didn’t complain about snide remarks. You got that wrong as well. I just said they were something we had to near when talking with Progressives.

I think the crankiest, most thin skinned person here is you, 93. JMHO.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - Rice93 - 03-25-2022 09:04 PM

(03-25-2022 08:56 PM)OptimisticOwl Wrote:  

Were we conversing? Or is this you just wanting to jump in like a Chihuahua at a dog fight?

Well... you said Progressives which seemed to bring me into the conversation, correct? Hence my response.

Quote:I think the crankiest, most thin skinned person here is you, 93. JMHO.

This does not surprise me even a little bit in light of the fact that self-reflection does not seem to be one of your strong points. Have a nice weekend.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - OptimisticOwl - 03-25-2022 09:06 PM

(03-25-2022 09:01 PM)Rice93 Wrote:  

I think the crankiest, most thin skinned person here is you, 93. JMHO.

I’m sure you do seeing as self-reflection does not seem to be one of your strong points. Have a nice weekend.

Odd. I was just about to recommend some self-reflection for you.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - Rice93 - 03-25-2022 09:08 PM

I didn’t complain about snide remarks. You got that wrong as well. I just said they were something we had to near when talking with Progressives.

Got it. Not a complaint. Just a completely neutral observation. Definitely checks out.

The back-and-forth was between you and Lad today. I'd be curious if you thought Lad was making snide comments and if you felt that your comments were equal/less/greater than his in that regard.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - OptimisticOwl - 03-25-2022 09:08 PM

Oddly, I was just about to recommend some self reflection, as it seems to me that I have become your focus, not my words or opinions.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - OptimisticOwl - 03-25-2022 09:13 PM

(03-25-2022 09:08 PM)Rice93 Wrote:  

Got it. Not a complaint. Just a completely neutral observation. Definitely checks out.

The back-and-forth was between you and Lad today. I'd be curious if you thought Lad was making snide comments and if you felt that your comments were equal/less/greater than his in that regard.

Yes.

I think we all tend to get a little snider as the debates run on.

I have been trying lately to control it better, as it always seems to derail any serious discussion, but it takes two, and I have not been getting a proportionate response from you two.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - OptimisticOwl - 03-25-2022 09:32 PM

and back to gerrymandering…

…something done by both parties whenever they think they can get by with it.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - Rice93 - 03-25-2022 10:11 PM

(03-25-2022 09:13 PM)OptimisticOwl Wrote:  
(03-25-2022 07:52 PM)Rice93 Wrote:  Just a part of the price one pays to “converse” with Progressives.

Yes.

I have been trying lately to control it better, as it always seems to derail any serious discussion, but it takes two, and I have not been getting a proportionate response from you two.

Honestly, please re-read your back-and-forth with Lad from today and see if you stand by the bolded.

I will remember that "it takes two" next time you or Tanq complain about snide remarks!

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - OptimisticOwl - 03-25-2022 10:34 PM

(03-25-2022 10:11 PM)Rice93 Wrote:  
(03-25-2022 09:13 PM)OptimisticOwl Wrote:  
(03-25-2022 07:57 PM)Rice93 Wrote:  Similar to the price paid for “conversing” with cranky, thin-skinned right-wingers?

Yes.

Honestly, please re-read your back-and-forth with Lad from today and see if you stand by the bolded.

I will remember that "it takes two" next time you or Tanq complain about snide remarks!

As I will remember some of yours….homie.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - tanqtonic - 03-25-2022 11:34 PM

I am glad to see the focus is on 'who is snider than whom' as opposed to the other portion of my comment denoting that lad was burying his head in the sand about the 'Biden denial' that runs through his 'rig count' comments.

He is correct in that there are multiple causes. But wholly incorrect in the denialism present in the 'Biden defense'.

And to top it off, these same dumbasses that are smothering the US hydrocarbon industry are now proposing government subsidy checks to cover the increased cost of gas....

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - Rice93 - 03-26-2022 07:00 AM

(03-25-2022 11:34 PM)tanqtonic Wrote:  I am glad to see the focus is on 'who is snider than whom' as opposed to the other portion of my comment denoting that lad was burying his head in the sand about the 'Biden denial' that runs through his 'rig count' comments.

1) you said “you two” which deserves a response as I had not commented on the rig count.

2) if you stop your preaching about snide comments then they will likely not be discussed

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - tanqtonic - 03-26-2022 07:49 AM

(03-26-2022 07:00 AM)Rice93 Wrote:  
(03-25-2022 11:34 PM)tanqtonic Wrote:  I am glad to see the focus is on 'who is snider than whom' as opposed to the other portion of my comment denoting that lad was burying his head in the sand about the 'Biden denial' that runs through his 'rig count' comments.

1) you said “you two” which deserves a response as I had not commented on the rig count.

2) if you stop your preaching about snide comments then they will likely not be discussed

I saw your dumb*** meme comment as support of that position, maybe it was misunderstood here and was just a chance to 'jump in' against 'homie'.

But pardon the hell out of me, as you are seemingly the paradigm of angelic behavior even in your sparingly often appearances as of late.

From this quarter, you seemingly have 'jumped in' in the last little while simply to make disparaging personal remarks.

Maybe if your remarks actually, instead, addressed an issue without your broad based 'echo chamber', 'listen to nothing but Tucker kneejerk' - types comments that very apparent 'tude *wouldnt* be mentioned. But, you chose to do nothing but the opposite. So if I were you I wouldnt squawk about 'being preached to' about snideness at this juncture.

If you want to make a comment on the subject matter absent that type of attack, I will be more than happy to not comment about your behavior pattern. Amazing that.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - tanqtonic - 03-26-2022 07:58 AM

A recap of Women's History Month so far

-- a woman having a special swimsuit to hide her nutsack and johnson celebrates winning the NCAA 500m breast stroke championship;
-- a biological male named "Woman of the Year";
-- the 1st black female nominated for the Supreme Court is unable to define the word 'woman'.

Lolz.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - Rice93 - 03-26-2022 08:45 AM

(03-26-2022 07:49 AM)tanqtonic Wrote:  
(03-26-2022 07:00 AM)Rice93 Wrote:  

I saw your dumb*** meme comment as support of that position, maybe it was misunderstood here and was just a chance to 'jump in' against 'homie'.

But pardon the hell out of me, as you are seemingly the paradigm of angelic behavior even in your sparingly often appearances as of late.

From this quarter, you seemingly have 'jumped in' in the last little while simply to make disparaging personal remarks.

Maybe if your remarks actually, instead, addressed an issue without your broad based 'echo chamber', 'listen to nothing but Tucker kneejerk' - types comments that very apparent 'tude *wouldnt* be mentioned. But, you chose to do nothing but the opposite. So if I were you I wouldnt squawk about 'being preached to' about snideness at this juncture.

If you want to make a comment on the subject matter absent that type of attack, I will be more than happy to not comment about your behavior pattern. Amazing that.

He said that the nominee is not saying and I came in to refute that.

Again, pro tip. Quit preaching and there will be less discussion as to the topic of your preaching.

The mp4 “seems reasonable” that I posted for Lad’s amusement was completely benign. It did not even signify the taking of a position. One would have to be incredibly thin-skinned to have an issue with it. Oh wait…