CSNbbs
Biden-Harris Administration - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: Rice (/forum-444.html)
+------ Forum: Kent Rowald Memorial Quad (/forum-660.html)
+------ Thread: Biden-Harris Administration (/thread-911381.html)

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - Rice93 - 07-15-2021 10:22 AM

(07-15-2021 10:18 AM)tanqtonic Wrote:  
(07-15-2021 09:59 AM)Rice93 Wrote:  
(07-15-2021 08:37 AM)OptimisticOwl Wrote:  
(07-15-2021 08:19 AM)Rice93 Wrote:  
(07-15-2021 07:45 AM)OptimisticOwl Wrote:  Not a denial, though. Just a statement that you are open minded and maybe will decide later.

A statement that I typically like to educate myself on a debate before I choose I side.
it does not require doctoral level research to know that either one knows why the people one stands with are saying this, or one doesn’t

In the former case, give their reasons. In the latter case, just say “no idea”. Pleading for time to do in depth research is, IMO, a cop out, enabling one to dodge the question without taking a stance.

How many times have I told you that I don't know why people are calling these voting laws racist (i.e. "I have no idea"). I have told you exactly that.

I'm not dodging the question. I told you that you may be right about the "racist nature" of these voting laws. I'm just not going to do homework assignments on your behalf. I am quite sure there is plenty of information out there as to why people are calling these voting laws racist. You likely don't agree with those arguments and that's fine.

Quote:
Quote:I would like somebody, anybody, to show me how any part of the GOP law not only suppresses voting, but specifically suppresses black voting, as the Democrats in Austin and DC allege. I don’t care if that somebody is a Democrat, but Imthink it more likely that a Dem would know or at least have an idea. Thus I turn to,you and Lad.

Thus you turn to me? Again... in order to figure out why some people think these laws are racist one would have to read those arguments. Again... this is not an intuitive concept just because I vote Democrat. Quit asking Lad and me to explain it to you. If it is such a compelling topic go read the arguments for it.
. Again, I cannot find anyplace where the arguments are enumerated. I have looked, and told you this before. All I find is Democrats saying the law is racist and suppressive, without offering any evidence. So I turn to the Democrats here, hoping they can tell me. It appears they either can’t or won’t, which does nothing to allay my feeling that this is a made up issue.
Quote:Sod off, huh? Aren’t you one of the ones who complain about the incivility here? I think the incivility and name calling flows from the left more than from the right. JMHO. But I will not stoop to the level of telling you off. I am here to discuss, not win a puerile name calling contest.

Clearly you missed the part where Tanq called me a douche recently.

I'm sorry that I was annoyed at you after explaining my position on your query multiple times and yet you continue beat the drum of "You simply can't admit the lie."

Yes, I too get annoyed at you ignoring things I have said before many times, and yet can avoid telling you to sod off, the genteel British way of saying Go F—- Yourself. The excuse that somebody else did it first is weak and puerile. Mommy, Johnny hit me so I kicked Sally.

Not excusing my comment... responding to your "the insults on this forum come from the left more than the right." You are clearly biased when it comes to this topic.

Quote:Yesterday, for the first time, I found myself wishing we had more Democrats here. Maybe one of them could have told how the proposed law was racist, and/or how it would suppress black voting. I had hoped that with your intimate knowledge of the black community, perhaps you could have told me. Might as well wished for ice cream.

I haven't discussed the voting laws with my black friends so no luck there.

So you havent discussed racial voting suppression with your bevy of black friends, but have discussed the effects of Willy's statue with them.

That is an interesting choice of priorities on what to discuss about racial relations with other distinct groups.
[/quote]

Weird post TBH.

Willy's statue has been a thing for like a year? And this Texas voting stuff blew up like a couple weeks ago?

Why are you judging for what my friends and I chat about when we hang out?

Also... I'm 50 with a job and family so it's not like I am just hanging out with all my buddies every weekend.

Weird that I have to explain this.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - OptimisticOwl - 07-15-2021 10:23 AM

(07-15-2021 07:45 AM)OptimisticOwl Wrote:  
(07-14-2021 10:10 PM)Rice93 Wrote:  Oh do please sod off.

I literally just said that I'm completely open to the possibility that race isn't a factor but I haven't studied the opposing arguments.

Not a denial, though. Just a statement that you are open minded and maybe will decide later.

A statement that I typically like to educate myself on a debate before I choose I side.
it does not require doctoral level research to know that either one knows why the people one stands with are saying this, or one doesn’t

In the former case, give their reasons. In the latter case, just say “no idea”. Pleading for time to do in depth research is, IMO, a cop out, enabling one to dodge the question without taking a stance.

How many times have I told you that I don't know why people are calling these voting laws racist (i.e. "I have no idea"). I have told you exactly that.

I'm not dodging the question. I told you that you may be right about the "racist nature" of these voting laws. I'm just not going to do homework assignments on your behalf. I am quite sure there is plenty of information out there as to why people are calling these voting laws racist. You likely don't agree with those arguments and that's fine.

Quote:
Quote:I would like somebody, anybody, to show me how any part of the GOP law not only suppresses voting, but specifically suppresses black voting, as the Democrats in Austin and DC allege. I don’t care if that somebody is a Democrat, but Imthink it more likely that a Dem would know or at least have an idea. Thus I turn to,you and Lad.

Thus you turn to me? Again... in order to figure out why some people think these laws are racist one would have to read those arguments. Again... this is not an intuitive concept just because I vote Democrat. Quit asking Lad and me to explain it to you. If it is such a compelling topic go read the arguments for it.
. Again, I cannot find anyplace where the arguments are enumerated. I have looked, and told you this before. All I find is Democrats saying the law is racist and suppressive, without offering any evidence. So I turn to the Democrats here, hoping they can tell me. It appears they either can’t or won’t, which does nothing to allay my feeling that this is a made up issue.
Quote:Sod off, huh? Aren’t you one of the ones who complain about the incivility here? I think the incivility and name calling flows from the left more than from the right. JMHO. But I will not stoop to the level of telling you off. I am here to discuss, not win a puerile name calling contest.

I'm sorry that I was annoyed at you after explaining my position on your query multiple times and yet you continue beat the drum of "You simply can't admit the lie."

Yes, I too get annoyed at you ignoring things I have said before many times, and yet can avoid telling you to sod off, the genteel British way of saying Go F—- Yourself. The excuse that somebody else did it first is weak and puerile. Mommy, Johnny hit me so I kicked Sally.

Not excusing my comment... responding to your "the insults on this forum come from the left more than the right." You are clearly biased when it comes to this topic.

Quote:Yesterday, for the first time, I found myself wishing we had more Democrats here. Maybe one of them could have told how the proposed law was racist, and/or how it would suppress black voting. I had hoped that with your intimate knowledge of the black community, perhaps you could have told me. Might as well wished for ice cream.

[/quote]

I have heard very little in the way of justifying the labeling of this law racist. What little I have heard does not stand up to logic.

As for the insults, perhaps I notice them more when I am the target rather than the insulter. The conservatives rarely target me. The Democrats do so, much more often. But it could be just a perception. Maybe I should just sod off.

Ask your friends when you get a chance. Just say “asking for a friend”. But I would be interested to hear their take on things.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - Rice93 - 07-15-2021 10:25 AM

(07-15-2021 10:23 AM)OptimisticOwl Wrote:  
(07-15-2021 07:45 AM)OptimisticOwl Wrote:  Not a denial, though. Just a statement that you are open minded and maybe will decide later.

Quote:

I have heard very little in the way of justifying the labeling of this law racist. What little I have heard does not stand up to logic.

As for the insults, perhaps I notice them more when I am the target rather than the insulter. The conservatives rarely target me. The Democrats do so, much more often. But it could be just a perception. Maybe I should just sod off.

[/quote]

Perhaps.

Quote:Ask your friends when you get a chance. Just say “asking for a friend”. But I would be interested to hear their take on things.

OK.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - tanqtonic - 07-15-2021 10:31 AM

(07-15-2021 10:22 AM)Rice93 Wrote:  
(07-15-2021 10:18 AM)tanqtonic Wrote:  
(07-15-2021 08:19 AM)Rice93 Wrote:  A statement that I typically like to educate myself on a debate before I choose I side.

Quote:Thus you turn to me? Again... in order to figure out why some people think these laws are racist one would have to read those arguments. Again... this is not an intuitive concept just because I vote Democrat. Quit asking Lad and me to explain it to you. If it is such a compelling topic go read the arguments for it.

So you havent discussed racial voting suppression with your bevy of black friends, but have discussed the effects of Willy's statue with them.

That is an interesting choice of priorities on what to discuss about racial relations with other distinct groups.

Weird post TBH.

Willy's statue has been a thing for like a year? And this Texas voting stuff blew up like a couple weeks ago?

Why are you judging for what my friends and I chat about when we hang out?

Also... I'm 50 with a job and family so it's not like I am just hanging out with all my buddies every weekend.

Weird that I have to explain this.
[/quote]

Try since Jan 12, 2021 -- i.e. the date the bill was introduced. Others might note the bill was 'previewed' as being in the hopper, fully written, about 6 weeks even before that.

You are only aware of the statute now?

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - OptimisticOwl - 07-15-2021 10:33 AM

(07-15-2021 10:25 AM)Rice93 Wrote:  
(07-15-2021 08:19 AM)Rice93 Wrote:  A statement that I typically like to educate myself on a debate before I choose I side.

Quote:Thus you turn to me? Again... in order to figure out why some people think these laws are racist one would have to read those arguments. Again... this is not an intuitive concept just because I vote Democrat. Quit asking Lad and me to explain it to you. If it is such a compelling topic go read the arguments for it.

Perhaps.

Quote:Ask your friends when you get a chance. Just say “asking for a friend”. But I would be interested to hear their take on things.

OK.
[/quote]

Well played, sir.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - OptimisticOwl - 07-15-2021 10:57 AM

Killing time while waiting for my car to be repaired….

Thought I would play with some numbers. Obviously, I cannot defend most numbers and percentages …your guess is as good as mine. Maybe if somebody has some numbers on how many ballots were cast between, say, midnight and six am in the last election, that could give us a base.

But, say 20,000 ballots might be cast in those hours. Now, if they are closed, how many of those ballots would be cast anyway, at another time? Say, 95%. So 1000 voters would be lost. The city of Houston is about 67% black/brown, according to Wikipedia. So to be racially significant, more than 67% of those 1000 votes would have to POC. Otherwise, the lost votes are racially proportionate - the magic word. Is there any reason to suspect this would be the case? That the early morning voters would be 80, 90 % POC? Is there any reason to think the GOP thinks this is the case?

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - RiceLad15 - 07-15-2021 11:14 AM

(07-15-2021 10:12 AM)tanqtonic Wrote:  
(07-15-2021 09:22 AM)RiceLad15 Wrote:  
(07-15-2021 09:12 AM)tanqtonic Wrote:  
(07-15-2021 09:08 AM)RiceLad15 Wrote:  
(07-15-2021 08:47 AM)tanqtonic Wrote:  Im not the one staunchly against equal access. Pointing out that you are is 'bile'. Got it.

each is an element in voter access. More to come in later point in this fisking

Just like your mind numbingly shallow distinction on 'discrimination' I see. Your previously stated stance on 'various races de jour only farm funding' was that it was (stupidly) not subject to being called 'discrimination' because 'it wasnt an impediment, but was an added opportunity'. Same false point you make in this case, lad.

In this case, when you open the doors time-wise to a group at an option that *will* and *cannot* be met by all jurisdictions, you also act in the relative sense to diminish the voting power statewide to other groups. That is the fundamental reason, and across the 50 states mind you, why states have enacted *uniform* poll hour laws.

But, here comes the lad 'selective definition hour' where an addition cant be bad.

Again, I previously used the term 'diminished the power of other counties'. That is the best description. Please use it properly. Or, please change the golapost.

Basic English and math lad. When you change the goalpost from 'dilute the power of other counties' (as has been used before) to 'excluded' -- you would be correct. Changing the hours in Harris County does not 'exclude' voters in Crane County. What it does do is dilute the other's vote.

But, please feel the need to use an improper verb continuously to make your strawman argument oh so much more effective.

One might imagine non-standardized voting hours to have a much more significant effect on voting. Even in the shitbird counties that dont have or know about Kinkos or are clueless that cell phones can capture and store images. Please put your real world thinking cap on.

And perhaps actually read the news from time to time. Texas actually requires minimum polling place access requirements. As do most jurisdictions. Texas makes an attempt to to keep those numbers in rough balance due to such voter *dilution* issues.

To be honest, given your stance on what *you* selectively deem to be issues in 'equal access' seem very shallowly time/place/manner dependent.

To be straight, here is your history on 'equal access':

Voter ID -- impediment, based on economics

Non-uniform voting hours, richer jurisdictions may have more ---- completely copacetic on the underlying side effect of voter dilution, based economics.

Basing loans strictly on racial grounds --- completely fine with it.

That is quite the road record and a almost pure definition of a massively fuzzy and fairly confused idea of 'equal access' might be.

The *only* string that ties them together is a complete regurgitation of Democratic talking points, since the direction of 'equal access' seems to be in a unitary direction for you.

Darn, went back on my comment already...

You're blinded by your own sense of moral righteousness and superiority if you think the ONLY string tying those together is a Dem talking point.

In all instances, the specific actions I've came out in support of are meant to help people - not requiring voter ID helps more people vote, providing loan forgiveness to farmers of color helps to reduce burdens, allowing counties to expand voting hours helps voters get to the polls on their schedule.

Or, you know, I'm in cahoots with the DNC. Yeah, that's it.

In all instances, your arguments against those actions hinge on a perceived negative that they do against people that do not either need or receive said benefit. I don't agree with your perspective that it creates a negative if one county allows its voters to vote 24 hours a day, so long as others meet a reasonable floor for access. If other counties want to set up 24 hr polling places, they can elect election officials who will operate them.

I have the same opinion on schools - we should strive to set a good, minimum floor of education. But if a school district wants to invest more heavily in its students, let's let them do so.

Separate but equal also had that underpinning. Glad to know you are for that because it was meant to 'help people'. It was meant to 'help people'. Selectively, and on race as well.

So please keep your dance going there.

If the rationale is solely to 'help people' that is quite the shallow reasoning.

Keep calling it shallow if it makes you feel better.

I have used your in-depth distinction to show that the situation before Brown v Board of Education would be copacetic under the standard you used.

So yes, it is shallow. As long as a program 'helps people' it should be allowable.

Stealing 500k from an intestate, no heirs, dead client would 'help me' --- thus insto presto allowable under your view of things. Interesting.

Or, helping any subset of people, that has no detriment to others, is allowable in that formulation.

So, a city instituting white-only advanced schooling elementary through high school and still maintaining a 'fixed floor' schooling for everyone else is also allowable. Since one is only providing a benefit to one group, that is acey deucey okey dokey in that formulation.

After looking at that, yes, your formulation is simplistically shallow.

Quote:If not, can you explain the argument against more clearly?

Poll times should be as nearly uniform across the state as possible.

If that meant 24 hour voting across the state, then that is uniform.

If there was a floor of, say 20 hours, with allowances to 24, that would be as nearly uniform as practicable.

If there is a floor of 14 hours, with allowances to 24, then there is no way that one can state that uniformity in access to voting is anywhere near equal.

Your idea is, in plain English, if County A can supply more voting to the people, at the expense of diluting the voting by access to other residents in other counties, that is acceptable. In short, one can buy more access to the voting process is what you are in favor of.

If you wish, let's transfer this to the education realm. In your construct, the inherent tax base of the school district should determine what level of education is meted out, subject to some minimal standard.

In this case, Westlake High School should be able to buy more education, and the expense is indirectly borne by people at Akins High, since, they cant pay for that.

That is facially stupid. In fact, Texas has had literally scores of years of litigation precisely on that point.

But, since you are for different levels of 'services' based on inherent wealth, I will take it you are not for the idea and concept of school equalization across the state? Me, I see the reason and rationale behind the school Robin Hood plans. And support them to an extent simply because: in the alternative, the Eanes school district, a vastly wealthy school district, will simply out service every other disrict,

And that, my friend, throws the idea of 'equal access' completely away. Just as your idea of allowing wealthy counties dilute the vote of poorer ones.

But again, my Kinkos and no cellphone camera view of the world actually gives import to the full term of 'equal access under the law'. Not in the situational dependent and/or shallow one that you march forward with. Nor in the one that I have to continuously redefine the term 'racial discrimination' that is the bugaboo panacea that you find yourself in from time to time.

But, I am glad the sole criteria for 'good denial of equality' is that the action in question 'helps people'. And no lad, even by that shallow distinction, the 24 hour vs 14 hour only helps one group of people, and you leave out that it does so in a manner detrimental to those other groups who cant pay for that privilege.

The bolded is a great example of why trying to have an actual conversation with you is so difficult. After throwing as many ad homs and disingenuous arguments against me about supporting racial segregation, you prove a point that you don't actually disagree with the fundamental issue of the "inequitable" outcomes.

You're fine if voting hours differ, so long as your personal line in the sand of what is defined as practicable is not crossed. So it's not about having uniform hours as you have bellowed about. It's about your personal perception of how much the difference in hours matters.

Christ on a cracker. I would have thought, based on your diabtribes, you would not support ANY deviation of polling hours across the entire state. After all, if one county has its polls open 2 hrs longer each day during the voting period, that is diluting the votes of counties that don't...

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - RiceLad15 - 07-15-2021 11:20 AM

(07-15-2021 10:25 AM)Rice93 Wrote:  

Perhaps.

OK.
[/quote]

I don't know if you should. The last time I asked some friends for their opinion because I was arguing with conservatives strangers on the internet, they thought about staging an intervention.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - OptimisticOwl - 07-15-2021 11:23 AM

“After all, if one county has its polls open 2 hrs longer each day during the voting period, that is diluting the votes of counties that don't...”

Isn’t that the point of wanting to have the big counties open longer?

But never mind - I have discovered I don’t really care one way or the other, as long as somebody can logically explain why one way or the other is racially suppressive.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - RiceLad15 - 07-15-2021 11:49 AM

(07-15-2021 11:23 AM)OptimisticOwl Wrote:  “After all, if one county has its polls open 2 hrs longer each day during the voting period, that is diluting the votes of counties that don't...”

But never mind - I have discovered I don’t really care one way or the other, as long as somebody can logically explain why one way or the other is racially suppressive.

The point of having bigger counties open longer is to dilute the votes of smaller counties? Not to me. I am for allowing counties to be open longer to enhance the ability of their constituents to vote.

You missed the point of that question to Tanq. He is taking me to town because I apparently support inequities, while he doesn't (despite that fact that he is fine with some counties operating polls for longer periods of time - you know, what I was saying they shouldf be able to do if they would like).

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - OptimisticOwl - 07-15-2021 11:53 AM

(07-15-2021 11:49 AM)RiceLad15 Wrote:  
(07-15-2021 11:23 AM)OptimisticOwl Wrote:  “After all, if one county has its polls open 2 hrs longer each day during the voting period, that is diluting the votes of counties that don't...”

The point of having bigger counties open longer is to dilute the votes of smaller counties? Not to me. I am for allowing counties to be open longer to enhance the ability of their constituents to vote.

You missed the point of that question to Tanq. He is taking me to town because I apparently support inequities, while he doesn't (despite that fact that he is fine with some counties operating polls for longer periods of time - you know, what I was saying they shouldf be able to do if they would like).
Maybe I did miss the point. Which way is more racist?

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - RiceLad15 - 07-15-2021 12:04 PM

(07-15-2021 11:53 AM)OptimisticOwl Wrote:  

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - OptimisticOwl - 07-15-2021 12:22 PM

(07-15-2021 12:04 PM)RiceLad15 Wrote:  

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just asking. Didn’t really expect an answer from you.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - RiceLad15 - 07-15-2021 12:31 PM

(07-15-2021 12:22 PM)OptimisticOwl Wrote:  

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

At some point you will realize that 93 and I aren't proxies for the entire DNC, all progressives, etc.

Imagine if I constantly asked you to justify or explain everything uttered or said by a Republican.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - Rice93 - 07-15-2021 01:08 PM

(07-15-2021 12:31 PM)RiceLad15 Wrote:  
(07-15-2021 11:49 AM)RiceLad15 Wrote:  The point of having bigger counties open longer is to dilute the votes of smaller counties? Not to me. I am for allowing counties to be open longer to enhance the ability of their constituents to vote.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

At some point you will realize that 93 and I aren't proxies for the entire DNC, all progressives, etc.

Imagine if I constantly asked you to justify or explain everything uttered or said by a Republican.

You just can't admit the truth, Lad. Coward.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - tanqtonic - 07-15-2021 01:10 PM

I am saying you are a hypocritical poseur who pretends to support equal access and equal rights. That is, you support the ones your political stance tells you to.

Everything you have said to this point is 'allow 24, and screw the ones who cant.' n With ZERO concern over dilution issues.

And, you seem entrenched in that even with the very real issue of denial of equal access. I think you called that 'garbage' or 'twisted' or somefink.

But this is fun --- in lad world, sometimes supporting equal access and equal opportunity is the goal, that is when supporting the group(s) that lad subjectively supports. But when it comes down to real fundamental issues of equal access, lad is seemingly ready to ditch that goal at the side of curb like a 18 wheeler driver ditches a deadbeat hitchhiker.

Ahh.... and the kicker is the rationale behind this widely varying policy of ignoring the true ideal of equal access is that (and get this one) the key difference is that 'it does good for people'. But, in practice, it isnt 'doing good for people', it 'does good for people that lad supports doing good for, and to fk with anyone else.'

And no, apparently lad has no friggin' clue as to both the current state poll laws and the proposed one, as one would readily notice differences in times between big cities and others. But, the differences are structured to be de minimis in practice, since, well, you know, equal access concerns and this small concept called 'statewide races'.

And honestly, who the fk cares that if you have city above 600k, the pre-voting gets to open for a Saturday over the rest of the poor Kinko-s starved denizens of Texas.

But, when you start talking about 24 hour opening of polls, and the attitude is 'let the rich ones swim and the poor ones can fk themselves', yes there is an issue.

For as much as lad preaches to the world about equity, he sure is gd clueless about that and the concept of equal access. As has been the case in other issues.

I mean criminy, every state in the fing Union has very consistent statewide laws in, that is in order to be compliant with the notion of equal access in this respect. But, that concern of actual dilution seems to be non-existent for lad in his quest to make sure that *his* selected areas can get to 24 hour voting. Otay.....

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - RiceLad15 - 07-15-2021 01:10 PM

(07-15-2021 01:08 PM)Rice93 Wrote:  
(07-15-2021 11:53 AM)OptimisticOwl Wrote:  Maybe I did miss the point. Which way is more racist?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Do you think me "admitting" that Democrats sometimes overplay the race card and allege racism when it doesn't exist will get me out of Quad Jail?

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - Rice93 - 07-15-2021 01:26 PM

(07-15-2021 01:10 PM)RiceLad15 Wrote:  
(07-15-2021 12:04 PM)RiceLad15 Wrote:  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Do you think me "admitting" that Democrats sometimes overplay the race card and allege racism when it doesn't exist will get me out of Quad Jail?

No. You and I have both "admitted" that multiple times and OO still treats us as if we have a Vulcan Mind Meld with every SJW, antifa member, and far-left extremist out there.

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - OptimisticOwl - 07-15-2021 05:41 PM

(07-15-2021 01:26 PM)Rice93 Wrote:  
(07-15-2021 12:22 PM)OptimisticOwl Wrote:  Just asking. Didn’t really expect an answer from you.

No. You and I have both "admitted" that multiple times and OO still treats us as if we have a Vulcan Mind Meld with every SJW, antifa member, and far-left extremist out there.

Well, you guys are the closest I can come to for information on that kind of thinking.

Who would you suggest I ask? Tanq?

RE: Biden-Harris Administration - Rice93 - 07-15-2021 05:45 PM

(07-15-2021 05:41 PM)OptimisticOwl Wrote:  
(07-15-2021 01:26 PM)Rice93 Wrote:  
(07-15-2021 12:31 PM)RiceLad15 Wrote:  At some point you will realize that 93 and I aren't proxies for the entire DNC, all progressives, etc.

Well, you guys are the closest I can come to for information on that kind of thinking.

Who would you suggest I ask? Tanq?

Maybe ask somebody IRL if this POV is that critical to you. Again... the two of us (if I may speak for Lad) are not able to provide insight into every far-left POV that you find offensive.