CSNbbs
Watching the Bradley and Oakland games - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Toledo (/forum-479.html)
+----- Thread: Watching the Bradley and Oakland games (/thread-911357.html)

Watching the Bradley and Oakland games - pono - 11-25-2020 12:51 AM

A heads up to fans wanting to watch the first 2 MBB games.

If you got roku, apple tv, a good computer setup, etc... you can see them on flosports/flohoops. if you go this route PAY THE $29.99 MONTHLY FEE AND CANCEL ONCE YOU'VE SEEN THE GAMES/REPLAYS. if you get the $12.50 a month yearly fee they will charge your credit card $160, even if you cancel within a week.

if you don't want to pay there are plenty of bootleg sites out there that might work, but also might dump some bugs or garbage into your computer. otherwise, the wspd free radio feed should be good.

since it's the opening week and it's a frickn pandemic, I splurged on the $29.99 and will post some lengthy impressions of the games, unless we get our as$ kicked and I'm in a bad mood.

the 3rd game vs Xavier is live on FS1 which most cable monopolies carry. most of the rest of the games should be on espn3 or espn+, with a few live on cbsn or maybe espnu.

RE: Watching the Bradley and Oakland games - eastisbest - 11-25-2020 08:48 AM

Oakland-Toledo WBB on Sunday is the only UT game I found on ESPN3 over the Holiday weekend. Other than that, I think it's pay or malware it. They've been choppy lately. Probably as more people discover them.