CSNbbs
WKU Game Changed To Friday, Dec 4? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: OVCbbs (/forum-17.html)
+---- Forum: Ohio Valley Team Talk (/forum-784.html)
+----- Forum: Little Rock (/forum-291.html)
+----- Thread: WKU Game Changed To Friday, Dec 4? (/thread-911169.html)

WKU Game Changed To Friday, Dec 4? - PTJR - 11-22-2020 04:21 PM

As anticipated, WKU’s participation in the Bad Boy Mowers Crossover Classic has caused an apparent alteration of our scheduled game with the Hilltoppers. The WKU schedule now shows our game against them in Louisville as being on Friday, December 4 @ 6 pm.

RE: WKU Game Changed To Friday, Dec 4? - Hilltopper2K - 11-22-2020 08:33 PM

(11-22-2020 04:21 PM)PTJR Wrote:  As anticipated, WKU’s participation in the Bad Boy Mowers Crossover Classic has caused an apparent alteration of our scheduled game with the Hilltoppers. The WKU schedule now shows our game against them in Louisville as being on Friday, December 4 @ 6 pm.

This is really good news. I was really looking forward to the UALR game. I would hate to have this one tainted by having our team exhausted from travel and multiple games in a row. The preseason pick of the Sunbelt vs. the preseason of CUSA. Should be a hell of a game.

RE: WKU Game Changed To Friday, Dec 4? - MICHAELSPAPPY - 11-22-2020 08:49 PM

Reminds me of the good ol' days.

RE: WKU Game Changed To Friday, Dec 4? - PTJR - 11-22-2020 08:53 PM

(11-22-2020 08:33 PM)Hilltopper2K Wrote:  
(11-22-2020 04:21 PM)PTJR Wrote:  As anticipated, WKU’s participation in the Bad Boy Mowers Crossover Classic has caused an apparent alteration of our scheduled game with the Hilltoppers. The WKU schedule now shows our game against them in Louisville as being on Friday, December 4 @ 6 pm.

This is really good news. I was really looking forward to the UALR game. I would hate to have this one tainted by having our team exhausted from travel and multiple games in a row. The preseason pick of the Sunbelt vs. the preseason of CUSA. Should be a hell of a game.

Sure hope the Trojans like their hotel in Louisville because they are going to be there long enough to get mail! But yes, it should be one hell of a game!