CSNbbs
Relaxing drive in patriotic America - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Relaxing drive in patriotic America (/thread-911132.html)

Relaxing drive in patriotic America - bullet - 11-21-2020 11:02 PM

Went down to South Georgia today where my spouse is from. Almost always relaxing. Slow pace.

Saw lots of patriotic America. American flags everywhere. YUUUGE Trump-Pence signs everywhere. Some one yard where there was a BLM sign flanked by two Trump-Pence signs. Saw Black people with Georgia and rebel flags in front of their house. Saw a bride and groom kissing in an outdoor wedding with about 50 people, almost all appeared to be under 60, and not a mask in site.

RE: Relaxing drive in patriotic America - tennis2k4 - 11-21-2020 11:05 PM

(11-21-2020 11:02 PM)bullet Wrote:  Went down to South Georgia today where my spouse is from. Almost always relaxing. Slow pace.

Saw lots of patriotic America. American flags everywhere. YUUUGE Trump-Pence signs everywhere. Some one yard where there was a BLM sign flanked by two Trump-Pence signs. Saw Black people with Georgia and rebel flags in front of their house. Saw a bride and groom kissing in an outdoor wedding with about 50 people, almost all appeared to be under 60, and not a mask in site.

*Sight, glad that they are keeping their flags up reminds us who to laugh at.

RE: Relaxing drive in patriotic America - shere khan - 11-21-2020 11:25 PM

(11-21-2020 11:02 PM)bullet Wrote:  Went down to South Georgia today where my spouse is from. Almost always relaxing. Slow pace.

Frick you Georgia you cuck ass losers. You let Atlanta slide a big one down your throats. Stay out of Bama. We hate you. Get your shite together.

Not meant for the OP. But Georgia can go frick itself

RE: Relaxing drive in patriotic America - TigerBlue4Ever - 11-21-2020 11:33 PM

(11-21-2020 11:25 PM)shere khan Wrote:  

Frick you Georgia you cuck ass losers. You let Atlanta slide a big one down your throats. Stay out of Bama. We hate you. Get your shite together.

I absolutely hated living in Atlanta, probably the worst 3 years of my life.

RE: Relaxing drive in patriotic America - fsquid - 11-21-2020 11:42 PM

ok, is this bourbon fueled or whisky?

RE: Relaxing drive in patriotic America - shere khan - 11-21-2020 11:48 PM

(11-21-2020 11:42 PM)fsquid Wrote:  

Yes 03-lmfao

RE: Relaxing drive in patriotic America - fsquid - 11-22-2020 12:10 AM

(11-21-2020 11:48 PM)shere khan Wrote:  
(11-21-2020 11:42 PM)fsquid Wrote:  

Yes 03-lmfao

Fair play.