CSNbbs
WKU to Crossover Classic? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: OVCbbs (/forum-17.html)
+---- Forum: Ohio Valley Team Talk (/forum-784.html)
+----- Forum: Little Rock (/forum-291.html)
+----- Thread: WKU to Crossover Classic? (/thread-911108.html)

WKU to Crossover Classic? - PTJR - 11-21-2020 03:39 PM

It is being reported that WKU will replace Creighton in the Bad Boys Mower Crossover Classic. If this is true, we may have lost our game in Louisville against our old rival Hilltoppers since the events happen at the same time. Keep an eye out for possible last minute changes in Louisville!

RE: WKU to Crossover Classic? - MICHAELSPAPPY - 11-21-2020 04:22 PM

I would love to have the game with WKU, just for old times sake.

RE: WKU to Crossover Classic? - PTJR - 11-21-2020 04:32 PM

(11-21-2020 04:22 PM)MICHAELSPAPPY Wrote:  I would love to have the game with WKU, just for old times sake.

Me too! Some of the best games in the SBC have been played against the Hilltoppers!

RE: WKU to Crossover Classic? - Hilltopper2K - 11-21-2020 05:54 PM

It's a crazy situation...

We were supposed to play two games in the Nebraska MTE, then fly to Louisville and play UALR on the 28th. Fine. No problem.

The Nebraska MTE falls apart due to team cancellations. To salvage the non-conference we jump into the South Dakota event which is a 3 day tournament.

As far as I know we have not dropped out of the Louisville MTE. So we will be playing three South Dakota games in three days on the 25th-27th, flying to Louisville, and then playing UALR on the 28th. That would be our fourth game in 4 days AND we would have travelled in the time since our 3rd game.

If the WKU/UALR game happens I doubt you will get our A game. Or B game. Or even our D game.

RE: WKU to Crossover Classic? - PTJR - 11-21-2020 09:34 PM

(11-21-2020 05:54 PM)Hilltopper2K Wrote:  It's a crazy situation...

We were supposed to play two games in the Nebraska MTE, then fly to Louisville and play UALR on the 28th. Fine. No problem.

The Nebraska MTE falls apart due to team cancellations. To salvage the non-conference we jump into the South Dakota event which is a 3 day tournament.

As far as I know we have not dropped out of the Louisville MTE. So we will be playing three South Dakota games in three days on the 25th-27th, flying to Louisville, and then playing UALR on the 28th. That would be our fourth game in 4 days AND we would have travelled in the time since our 3rd game.

If the WKU/UALR game happens I doubt you will get our A game. Or B game. Or even our D game.

With three games in SD, something has got to give for WKU, because with those three added to the other games on the schedule, WKU would be at 28 games, one over the 27 limit. Maybe the non D1 will be cancelled.

RE: WKU to Crossover Classic? - Hilltopper2K - 11-22-2020 09:56 AM

(11-21-2020 09:34 PM)PTJR Wrote:  
(11-21-2020 05:54 PM)Hilltopper2K Wrote:  It's a crazy situation...

With three games in SD, something has got to give for WKU, because with those three added to the other games on the schedule, WKU would be at 28 games, one over the 27 limit. Maybe the non D1 will be cancelled.

Yes, the Campbellsville game has been canceled.

RE: WKU to Crossover Classic? - Hilltopper2K - 11-22-2020 10:50 PM

(11-21-2020 04:32 PM)PTJR Wrote:  
(11-21-2020 04:22 PM)MICHAELSPAPPY Wrote:  I would love to have the game with WKU, just for old times sake.

Me too! Some of the best games in the SBC have been played against the Hilltoppers!

I know you guys didn't like the end but this was just an unbelievable game: