CSNbbs
Sidney Powell will prove case in 2 weeks. - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Sidney Powell will prove case in 2 weeks. (/thread-911066.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Sidney Powell will prove case in 2 weeks. - gobluebigjon - 11-21-2020 12:42 AM

Sad you q people believe so little of our country. Quite embarrassing.

RE: Sidney Powell will prove case in 2 weeks. - banker - 11-21-2020 01:20 AM

I just need the libs on here to explain the following:

Trump increases minority support by 50% over 2016.
Trump increases support among Jews, another dem block.
Trump increases support among Catholics to 60%, another traditional dem block.
Trump increases percentage in 46 of 50 largest metro areas. Dem strongholds.
Trump gets 10 million more votes than 2016.
Republicans win every House “toss up” race. Blue wave turns Red.
Republicans gain in state elections across the country.

But Trump lost “fair and square” according to the libs.

Which is actually more plausible - that Biden got more votes than Obama despite losses among blacks, Hispanics, unions, Jews and Catholics or that some form or vote rigging took place?

RE: Sidney Powell will prove case in 2 weeks. - gobluebigjon - 11-21-2020 01:22 AM

Occam’s razor

RE: Sidney Powell will prove case in 2 weeks. - WKUYG - 11-21-2020 01:28 AM

(11-20-2020 11:36 PM)ShrackUAB Wrote:  
(11-20-2020 10:50 PM)WKUYG Wrote:  
(11-20-2020 10:42 PM)ShrackUAB Wrote:  Listened to her for 20 minutes on some podcast. Sounds like nonsense. She believes there is a 17 million vote swing. She believes Trump should have roughly 80 million votes and Biden should have roughly 70 million.

Regarding the "server raid" in a foreign country: she said it was gossip she heard "through the grapevine" which to me sounds like stuff she read on twitter...which I know she did. Yet here she is repeatedly saying she won't say anything she can't prove, but she can't even prove this happened. She has no problems retweeting it.

She refers to part of the information she has received as "internet information"....again, twitter.

If Dominion systems actually had that much of an impact on the election in the way that she claims they would easily be able to audit the machines and compare it to physical ballots. She claims that for every vote cast, Trump is only receiving something like 0.75 votes and Biden is getting 1.25.

If the physical tallies match the machines, then obviously that would be impossible outside of a widespread conspiracy across many, many counties and precincts to throw away physical Trump ballots and manufacture more physical Biden ballots. That's a freaking longshot right there.

Let mes ask you a couple things....

if they prove wide spread fraud would you believe it? Or just move the goal post to well they proved it but it was only a million so she lied?

Of course I would, but making outrageous claims makes someone lose their credibility, especially if this Dominion Voting Systems claim turns out to be complete nonsense. Seems like they're all in on it and what theyre claiming could very easily be proven false.

If they can't prove it, will you believe Biden won the election and Trump just lost? Right now she just sounds like a retired guy on Facebook retweeting Infowars articles

Either way I will accept who is the President on Jan 20th on. I really dont put much effort into believing or disbelieving what this woman claims. Do I believe there was wide spread voter fraud. Yes, even if its not proven. Once the democrats fought, and won, for mess mailing ballots the fraud started well before the election. Proving it is a lot harder but I have no doubt in my mind mail in ballots were bought (gift cards, 20 dollars cash, mass harvest, or like the good old days of getting a pint of whisky by a runner, before you went in to vote)....

Like I said there's no doubt in my mind this took place and Former VP Biden was the beneficiary of it. Some of it can be proven...some people are dumb enough to put it on facebook.

Large enough scale to change the outcome? I dont see how it can be proven. But only someone that puts party over all else would say this didnt happen. I'm not that person. I'm not even a republican, I'm a walkaway democrat that thought President Trump ran on and was doing a damn good job of being the type of Presidents democrats use to love.

As for talk of voting software and pollworker/counter masses fraud I'm going to wait and see the outcome...enough smoke and seeing 700,000 vote lead disappear in the early morning hours in two or 3 states...two that was supposedly shutdown counting. Makes me believe this is one election to believe its possible.

But if not proven Biden will become the next President and a good part of my voting life I lived through and accepted Presidents I did not vote for...republicans and democrats.

What I dont understand is people getting so upset with following the election laws of this country. The President or his team has every right to do just as they are doing. Its up to them to prove what they are saying. Why are people so hell bent on stopping something that the laws of this country allow?

If they dont prove it Biden is our next President. But no matter how far the President's team is off on what they say...if they prove enough votes were switched and the court upholds it and that equal 270. It doesnt matter if its 170,000 or 70 million.

No matter the outcome I know without a doubt fraud took place but also willing to live with it if it cant be proven. That is the way it should be but I doubt if those supporting Biden will do the same if the President can prove he was really the winning by legal votes

RE: Sidney Powell will prove case in 2 weeks. - gobluebigjon - 11-21-2020 01:33 AM

Cmon if there were widespread fraud they would be able to prove it in court, they are losing time and time again because the attorneys won’t say that. Embarrassing our country no longer believes in the people’s votes. Civil war? Heard it here first.

RE: Sidney Powell will prove case in 2 weeks. - banker - 11-21-2020 01:34 AM

(11-21-2020 01:22 AM)gobluebigjon Wrote:  Occam’s razor

Correct. It is much simpler to buy voter fraud than to explain away all those other factors. It’s easier and simpler than trying to believe that basement Joe inspired the highest voter turnout in a century with 22’million more people voting than just 4’years ago.

RE: Sidney Powell will prove case in 2 weeks. - gobluebigjon - 11-21-2020 01:38 AM

It wasn’t joe. The people of our country voted against trump. Sad he’s who has that position to be the next president but it’s better than the orange guy

RE: Sidney Powell will prove case in 2 weeks. - banker - 11-21-2020 01:53 AM

(11-21-2020 01:38 AM)gobluebigjon Wrote:  It wasn’t joe. The people of our country voted against trump. Sad he’s who has that position to be the next president but it’s better than the orange guy

Who voted against Trump? If his support increased among blacks, Hispanics, Jews, Catholics, unions and urban centers then you have to believe that white people were mad enough about Trumps that somewhere around 30,000,000 of them changed their vote from 2016 or voted against him this time when they sat out 2016.

When I look at historically strong republican counties where Trump did well in 2016 his support didn’t noticeably erode in 2020. So that theory is hard to buy.

RE: Sidney Powell will prove case in 2 weeks. - gobluebigjon - 11-21-2020 01:57 AM

Why does his campaign lose almost daily?

RE: Sidney Powell will prove case in 2 weeks. - WKUYG - 11-21-2020 02:01 AM

(11-21-2020 01:53 AM)banker Wrote:  
(11-21-2020 01:38 AM)gobluebigjon Wrote:  It wasn’t joe. The people of our country voted against trump. Sad he’s who has that position to be the next president but it’s better than the orange guy

Who voted against Trump? If his support increased among blacks, Hispanics, Jews, Catholics, unions and urban centers then you have to believe that white people were mad enough about Trumps that somewhere around 30,000,000 of them changed their vote from 2016 or voted against him this time when they sat out 2016.

When I look at historically strong republican counties where Trump did well in 2016 his support didn’t noticeably erode in 2020. So that theory is hard to buy.

Why do you even bother with this guy....

not one time has he ever gave anything but his opinion. No facts to base his opinion. Only his opinion that is easily to tell he believes everything MSNBC or CNN tell him to think.

The next time he comes up with a fact based post that he can clearly lay out. Well it will be his first and after reading a number of his opinions. I seriously doubt he has it in him to form a factual base argument

Not once has he or she answered a question with anything other than his closed minded opinion. Truly a waste of your time and effort

RE: Sidney Powell will prove case in 2 weeks. - Marc Mensa - 11-21-2020 02:04 AM

Exit poll data is easy to come by... use the Google.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/election-2020-exit-poll-analysis-how-biden-became-the-projected-winner/

RE: Sidney Powell will prove case in 2 weeks. - gobluebigjon - 11-21-2020 02:11 AM

(11-21-2020 02:01 AM)WKUYG Wrote:  

not one time has he ever gave anything but his opinion. No facts to base his opinion. Only his opinion that is easily to tell he believes everything MSNBC or CNN tell him to think.

The next time he comes up with a fact based post that he can clearly lay out. Well it will be his first and after reading a number of his opinions. I seriously doubt he has it in him to form a factual base argument

Not once has he or she answered a question with anything other than his closed minded opinion. Truly a waste of your time and effort

Ask me anything you want shame you wouldn’t do that

RE: Sidney Powell will prove case in 2 weeks. - WKUYG - 11-21-2020 02:43 AM

(11-21-2020 02:11 AM)gobluebigjon Wrote:  
(11-21-2020 02:01 AM)WKUYG Wrote:  

Ask me anything you want shame you wouldn’t do that

I honestly dont waste my time on people that basically only give opinions. Opinions are fine if you are backing them up off data. Banker gives his opinion and usually tell you why he formed that opinion.

You on the other hand voice yours and never back it up. So there's no need to ask anything. A differ opinion than what I might have is never a problem for me. There's no one that I agree with on everything. I think most people that post on the CUSA board will tell you that.

Knowing Banker from the CUSA board I would say someone having a different opinion is not a problem for him. Most of the post he will make are based on factual data that formed his opinion....

most of those he will show you why he came to that conclusion. You on the other hand looks to be someone that is not willing to debate a topic other than with just your opinion.

In my opinion its a waste of time with posters like that. Banker might feel different and believe me Banker and I can see the same data and agree on some and disagree on others.

I personally put value on a person willing to back of what they say with things other than just a opinion. Even if I disagree with them. You seem like a person that like to voice a opinion without the effort to back it up. I love debate and have no problem with someone seeing the world different than I do....

I dont waste my time on the one liners or the clear trolls or those that never really answer a question. Other than with a opinion. That's just me and nothing personal at you. It's just how I read you and your posting style. If you enjoy it, nothing wrong with that. Its not my cup of tea,

RE: Sidney Powell will prove case in 2 weeks. - gobluebigjon - 11-21-2020 02:51 AM

That’s a lot of words, If you actually cared to hear an opinion other than yours, it might be worthwhile

RE: Sidney Powell will prove case in 2 weeks. - Fort Bend Owl - 11-21-2020 06:53 AM

For one thing, young people in historic turnouts. For four years I've been saying Trump's lack of a belief in science was wrong. Mostly talking about climate change, but the coronavirus was the last straw for young voters everywhere.

Biden also had 57 percent of the vote from women. Just because there are way more men on this board doesn't mean that this board is an indicator of how the country votes. There are more women than men in this country, and women tend to vote in higher percentages than men to begin with.

RE: Sidney Powell will prove case in 2 weeks. - Marc Mensa - 11-21-2020 07:04 AM

Banker’s conclusion is just an erroneous opinion. Trump lost independents and he lost them by 14 points, while in 2016, he won them by 4. That’s an 18% delta with 1/3rd of the electorate. Biden also closed the gap with men, only losing them by 1 point. In 2016, Hillary lost them by 13 points.

In the end, this wasn’t a particularly close election.

RE: Sidney Powell will prove case in 2 weeks. - Fort Bend Owl - 11-21-2020 07:23 AM

So everyone who thinks the votes were switched, or the Dems cheated somehow, I want you to do one simple thing. Take a look at the voting results from your own county and tell me if anything looks weird about them.

Here is my county

358K votes for President - 54.5 percent for Biden, 44 percent for Trump (not a surprise, our county was one of the few who voted blue in 2016 as well, going 51 to 45 for Clinton).

347K votes for Senate - 51.5 for Hegar (Dem candidate), 46.3 for Cornyn -- so Cornyn out-performs Trump and there were 11K less votes, which doesn't seem unreasonable to me. The last time there was both a presidential and senate race on the same ballot was 2008 and Cornyn barely won the county then and there were about 3K less Senate votes than Presidential votes. But our county's growth has been significant since then and 2020 had almost twice as many total votes as 2008.

The local House race of note (Nehls vs Kulkarni) was one of those House races Dems had been targeting nationally to flip. That didn't happen - Nehls won pretty easily really as Kulkarni ran a disappointing campaign in my eyes (he like Biden campaigned virtually pretty much the whole time, and there was a lot of negative TV ads talking about Kulkarni's drug use while in college). Anyway it's pointless to talk about vote total because of how the district has been gerrymanded but Nehls had 145K votes in Fort Bend County, Kulkarni had 123K. But ironically, Nehls' twin brother lost the Sheriff race to replace him (52.6 percent Dem, 47.3 percent Rep in that race). The county voted for a new black sheriff. I wonder if the Black Lives Matter had something to do with that? I find it strange that Nehls was popular enough to win a House seat, but his twin brother lost the sheriff race in a pretty significant upset.

Vote totals for other county races were almost all 339 to 342K total. 342.5 thousand people voted for Railroad Commissioner! If our county was one of those counties contributing to millions and millions of votes just for Biden and nothing else (as one poster recently claimed with zero evidence), it would have been a much bigger margin of votes for president than the down ticket races.

Dems won all the local judge races, which is noteworthy. Yet we voted for a Republican House member. And in every single race in the county that included all of the county, Trump's vote percentage was the lowest total. Every single one! It was consistently 51 to 52 percent Dem - except for President, where it was 54.5

I did the math - it takes 385 Fort Bend Counties in terms of our population to fill up the USA (320 million people). Biden had roughly 17,000 more votes than most of the Dems in my county. Multiply 17K by 385 and you get 6.5 million votes - which will probably end up being the vote difference in the 2020 election.

My conclusion - enough people just didn't like Trump to not vote for him. Maybe it was 4 years of negative ads by the media that made the difference (I think otherwise, but I'm sure many of you blame the media). That's how elections work though - our local House race was entirely decided by negative ads IMO and that's one the Republicans won.

RE: Sidney Powell will prove case in 2 weeks. - TigerBlue4Ever - 11-21-2020 08:21 AM

(11-20-2020 06:13 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  All she wants to do is muddy the water and try and force the legislators to nominate the electors. She has nothing now and she will have nothing in 2 weeks... except to have bought 2 more weeks towards the 12/14 deadline.

Because you are in the know huh? Man, I wish I had your sources.

RE: Sidney Powell will prove case in 2 weeks. - TigerBlue4Ever - 11-21-2020 08:21 AM

(11-20-2020 06:23 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  She will get disbarred since they brought no proof. We are now seeing a coup by the Trump's team. Biden won fair and square. Just move on. Many Republican leaders in all the states said Biden won without cheating.

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

RE: Sidney Powell will prove case in 2 weeks. - TigerBlue4Ever - 11-21-2020 08:24 AM

(11-20-2020 06:28 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  
(11-20-2020 04:47 PM)Redbanksdog Wrote:  She also said the Server in Germany was found and it was hooked up to four countries.

I also wonder about the person Trump fired the other day, if he knew about the Servers in Germany and Spain. The guy that was Head of Cyber ( something )

She said that Dominion company is located in Venazealea and it helped Chavez win. That leader died in 2012, it had nothing to do with this guy.

Dominion is a company based in Colorado, not Germany. They have no presence in Germany to have any servers.

You and Menses must share the same sources. How does one go about getting so close to those sources anyway?

With the knowledge you two claim to posess why in the hell are you guys hanging around a seedy old place like this? You both should be wandering the hallowed halls of our federal government and rolling in taxpayer moolah.