CSNbbs
[NEWS] Giuliani ripping Dems a new arsehole in newsconference exposing Fraud - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: [NEWS] Giuliani ripping Dems a new arsehole in newsconference exposing Fraud (/thread-910990.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Giuliani ripping Dems a new arsehole in newsconference exposing Fraud - bullet - 11-19-2020 04:20 PM

(11-19-2020 02:15 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  
(11-19-2020 01:47 PM)TripleA Wrote:  Andy McCarthy basically just threw cold water on the entire presser. He said there isn't enough time to prove this in court before the election has to be certified, and although Rudy's examples are legit instances of fraud, you can't throw out hundreds of thousands of votes based on a proven few.

McCarthy said the more likely process would be to have these instances investigated and prosecuted, and laws changed to prevent this in the future. But with the Dems having the House, and the FBI stonewalling and hiding things for years, that's never happening.

Which is what Ive been saying and its why committing fraud will always pay off in victory with few, if any repercussions. I mean--how much money, effort, and resources do you really think the recently elected officials (who benefit from directly the fraud) will be expending to root out and prosecute election fraud once everyone gets sworn in? If you guessed pretty much zero---you'd be correct.

In Georgia they will. In Arizona they will. The state legislatures can have a say in WI, MI and PA.

RE: Giuliani ripping Dems a new arsehole in newsconference exposing Fraud - JMUDunk - 11-19-2020 04:28 PM

(11-19-2020 03:33 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(11-19-2020 03:30 PM)gdunn Wrote:  https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/wayne-county-election-board-republicans-say-they-were-bullied-rescind

It really doesn't matter at this point. They agreed to the certification and it was sent to the state. There is no legal means to change it now.

When rudy said he dropped the suit because they were going to decertified or had, it was not true, the certification had already been voted on and was official.

He said they got the relief they sought, so why continue the case? No idea if that meant decertify or that whatever it was they were looking for was triggered by the certification going to the State or whatever, but dropping a suit is indicative of nothing on it's face.

RE: Giuliani ripping Dems a new arsehole in newsconference exposing Fraud - WKUYG - 11-19-2020 04:30 PM

(11-19-2020 02:41 PM)GoodOwl Wrote:  
(11-19-2020 02:38 PM)fsquid Wrote:  Trump drops his Michigan legal challenge.

LIAR! Giuliani explained clearly several times in actual news presser that They GOT the relief they were seeking, and have another suit ongoing, so it was no longer necessary when you WIN your argument. But keep on believing your own lies if it makes you feel better.

He will say otherwise but from the things he said you can tell fsquid is getting a tingle down his pants from a Biden win.

RE: Giuliani ripping Dems a new arsehole in newsconference exposing Fraud - GoodOwl - 11-19-2020 04:52 PM

(11-19-2020 03:05 PM)DaSaintFan Wrote:  
(11-19-2020 01:56 PM)GoodOwl Wrote:  Some courts even specify different ways to STAPLE documents when filing...I'm not kidding. Any of you ever ACTUALLY READ the RULES of even ONE COURT (which is different form the various statutes, by the way, which also need to be followed to prevail), let alone 100 different courts at different levels? I doubt many of you have, unless you are lawyers, and then it is likely you let your staff figure it out. Now for those who ARE lawyers, how many times have you filed documents with multiple errors (scrivener's or otherwise) then had to amend when pointed out or caught, and how many of those errors pass through to cases as adjudicated.

I can vouch for this!! Particularly Texas.... I've had legal secretaries on the phone in tears because they had to start ALL over, because someone stapled one of their documents wrong, and since it now had hole punches from where the staples were removed.... the document was worthless.

I'll toot my own horn a bit: I've been complimented multiple times in different court in different States on the quality of my legal document preparations...so much so that I've had judges ask me to write the final orders a few times over the objections of opposing council because "The Pro-Se guy does a better job that you do." Some little pleasures are extra sweet!

RE: Giuliani ripping Dems a new arsehole in newsconference exposing Fraud - TigerBlue4Ever - 11-19-2020 05:01 PM

(11-19-2020 12:54 PM)ECUGrad07 Wrote:  
(11-19-2020 12:52 PM)gdunn Wrote:  Everyone dismisses Rudy or hates Rudy.. But didn't he take down the mafia in NYC?

He did. He saved NYC. Not sure why he is a joke to Democrats. They seem to hate accomplished people.

They love you until they hate you. Take Trump for instance. Everyone loved him until he ran for office.

RE: Giuliani ripping Dems a new arsehole in newsconference exposing Fraud - GoodOwl - 11-19-2020 05:27 PM

(11-19-2020 03:10 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  
(11-19-2020 01:18 PM)ECUGrad07 Wrote:  So the reason they stopped the counting overnight was because the Smartmatic software couldn't account for how far ahead Trump was (800,000 votes).

Dirty F'ers.

Be sweet, sweet poetic justice if it’s their own fake suppression polls that eventually sink this second coup attempt (or is this #3?, can’t keep up).

Biden +17 in Wiscy. Bahahahahahaha

Did ANYONE really believe that?!? Only a fool would.

Dunk, let's review the dem narrative the past few weeks, shall we (I need a good laugher!)

1. Biden ahead by +16 to +18 in polls- will win in landslide;
2. Dems "projected" (remember that word!) to pick up as many as 30 extra seats in House; win Senate majority by many seats;
3. Hilliary sez: Never concede-no matter what!
4. Election night; Biden ahead, but election close due to angry Republicans lying to "honest pollstersDNC shills"
5. Need to stop counting for the night: vote counters tired, need sleep, water main breaks, "glitches" in computers, etc...waaaah! Observers can go home, doors will be "locked", but "Necessary Counting work" continues through the night....hymmmm...
7. Valid Trump ballots "misplaced", "lost," etc...
8. Hundreds of thousands of Biden-prez only "ballots" suddenly "found"--zero matching trump-only ballots seen or reported;
9. Same M.O. across several states--Dems allege "mistakes, glitches, unimportant 'errors" as per usual; but somehow, almost all "errors go Biden's way--Dems must have got religion: "It's a Miracle!"
10. Some poll watchers and other workers see extra ballots carted in by trashcanful--later willing to go on record and file affidavits that would put them in jail iof they are lying--still file actions describing election wrongdoing and witnessed Fraud;
11. Post election night: Biden coronated King by Dems; actual results be damned! Corrollary: Dems "Win" presidency but somehow not a single republican lost their Hosue Seat: Another Miracle! And Dems lose bigtime in House, where voters voted for every republican, but somehow, voted against trump for president! Another Miracle! Sweet Jesus, and Mother Mary!
12. Later: Dems say Zero election fraud- "it doesn't happen."
13. Dems say Zero dead people voting: "It doesn't happen."
13.5. Trumpincreases his share of Black folks vote by 50% over 2016; increases his share of latino vote by 50% over 2016; gets 60% of catholic Vote for first time since president Ford! yet STILL somehow is declared by media to have lost the election! Another Miracle! praise be to Sts. Peter AND Paul!
14 . Recounts and closer looks find...wait for it: Dead people voting! For Dems, no less! (How come dead people don't like Republicans? Another Miracle!)
15. Further investigation finds...FRAUD! Multiple instances! People willing to risk Jail time to report what they have seen so the world will know the Truth!
16. Biden wins a historic 99.9% of vote in one DeKAlb County, GA district! Only seen twice in History of Planet earth all elections: a) Kim Jong Il in North korea b) Raul Castro in Cuba and now c) Biden in his basement! Another Miracle! praise be to allah! Like flipping a coin 86,000times in a row and always coming up the same: happens every day--according to MSM! Rachael Maddcow demonstrates live on MSBS#!tbc by flipping coin 86,000 times, and getting 50-50. then explains there is a "glitch" in the coin and the earth's gravity due to...global warming and CLIMATE CHANGE! AAAAAAGH!
17. Dems admit there was "Some fraud" but that it is not big enough to change things; election results continue to tighten daily in key undecided States- States the MSM swears Bidpen won, and YOU CAN TRUST THEM because THEY'RE NEVER WRONG!
18. Dems pivot again and say even if there is enough fraud to flip States to trump, there's not enough TIME to prove it in Court because YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE LAW! (they're sooo concerned about being honest and law-abiding, you know!)

Upcoming Scenes from next episodes (not necessarily in order) STAY TUNED! :

19. When States start flipping, they will claim they are "STOLEN" from them, even though they were NEVER belonging to Dems in first place.
20. Dems will start referring to the LAW that election "results" MUST Stand! Even if they are blatantly fraudulent--they are concerned about the LAW after all!
21. Dems may also lose one or both GA Senate runoffs before the runoff due to Legal votes being found that were not counted at all (already factually happening in multiple jurisdictions) or were '"inadvertantly counted for the other candidate" (the Dems)
22. Dems may lose more House seats as verified voters ballots are counted and unverified, illegal votes are legally thrown out according to the Law! (some judges actually grow spines in process- Film at 11!)
23. President trump gives a repeat of his famous speech from 2016: "Sorry. took a while. Complicated business!"
24. Trump 2020 Keeps America great by Making America great Again AGAIN! US Constitution and citizens of America WIN! Dems lose and plot revenge by rioting, after no such actions by Reps when they were supposedly "down."
25. Most of America wakes up and exits Dem party. New era of American prosperity begins!

RE: Giuliani ripping Dems a new arsehole in newsconference exposing Fraud - banker - 11-19-2020 05:28 PM

Won’t happen, but they need to order a redo of the election for Jan 5 and have bipartisan vote counting at every precinct. Only absentee voting by mail and each one of those votes has to be viewed by each party before it is counted.

RE: Giuliani ripping Dems a new arsehole in newsconference exposing Fraud - JMUDunk - 11-19-2020 05:32 PM

Damn bro. Strong work, but Ima need a refill on the beverage to wade through all that.

Send that along to Sidney!

More wild-ass coincidences I guess.

RE: Giuliani ripping Dems a new arsehole in newsconference exposing Fraud - Claw - 11-19-2020 05:32 PM

(11-19-2020 05:28 PM)banker Wrote:  Won’t happen, but they need to order a redo of the election for Jan 5 and have bipartisan vote counting at every precinct. Only absentee voting by mail and each one of those votes has to be viewed by each party before it is counted.

They don't even need to do every state. Just states with a margin under 15%.

RE: Giuliani ripping Dems a new arsehole in newsconference exposing Fraud - JMUDunk - 11-19-2020 05:33 PM

(11-19-2020 05:28 PM)banker Wrote:  Won’t happen, but they need to order a redo of the election for Jan 5 and have bipartisan vote counting at every precinct. Only absentee voting by mail and each one of those votes has to be viewed by each party before it is counted.

Sadly, wasn't that how it was supposed to be 2 weeks ago?

certainly ran far afoul of that.

RE: Giuliani ripping Dems a new arsehole in newsconference exposing Fraud - GoodOwl - 11-19-2020 05:34 PM

(11-19-2020 05:32 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Damn bro. Strong work, but Ima need a refill on the beverage to wade through all that.

Send that along to Sidney!

More wild-ass coincidences I guess.

Nope. Dems gots religiun! It's a Miracle!!! Make sure to tip your Looter!

RE: Giuliani ripping Dems a new arsehole in newsconference exposing Fraud - Owl 69/70/75 - 11-19-2020 06:15 PM

(11-19-2020 03:05 PM)DaSaintFan Wrote:  
(11-19-2020 01:56 PM)GoodOwl Wrote:  Some courts even specify different ways to STAPLE documents when filing...I'm not kidding. Any of you ever ACTUALLY READ the RULES of even ONE COURT (which is different form the various statutes, by the way, which also need to be followed to prevail), let alone 100 different courts at different levels? I doubt many of you have, unless you are lawyers, and then it is likely you let your staff figure it out. Now for those who ARE lawyers, how many times have you filed documents with multiple errors (scrivener's or otherwise) then had to amend when pointed out or caught, and how many of those errors pass through to cases as adjudicated.
I can vouch for this!! Particularly Texas.... I've had legal secretaries on the phone in tears because they had to start ALL over, because someone stapled one of their documents wrong, and since it now had hole punches from where the staples were removed.... the document was worthless.

Texas is one of the worst.

RE: Giuliani ripping Dems a new arsehole in newsconference exposing Fraud - olliebaba - 11-19-2020 06:55 PM

So much "huff and puff and blowing the house down" but nothing is happening. This is starting to look like Geraldo's Al Capone treasure and Madcow's tax scam. A lot of hype with nothing burgers.

RE: Giuliani ripping Dems a new arsehole in newsconference exposing Fraud - banker - 11-19-2020 07:04 PM

Funniest part - Trump most likely won the legit popular vote by near record setting margins when you figure all his minority gains.

RE: Giuliani ripping Dems a new arsehole in newsconference exposing Fraud - cb4029 - 11-19-2020 07:16 PM

(11-19-2020 06:55 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  So much "huff and puff and blowing the house down" but nothing is happening. This is starting to look like Geraldo's Al Capone treasure and Madcow's tax scam. A lot of hype with nothing burgers.

I am entertained. Funniest 4 years ever. 05-stirthepot

RE: Giuliani ripping Dems a new arsehole in newsconference exposing Fraud - GoodOwl - 11-19-2020 07:22 PM

(11-19-2020 07:16 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  
(11-19-2020 06:55 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  So much "huff and puff and blowing the house down" but nothing is happening. This is starting to look like Geraldo's Al Capone treasure and Madcow's tax scam. A lot of hype with nothing burgers.

How much 'loot you get? You're a Riot.

RE: Giuliani ripping Dems a new arsehole in newsconference exposing Fraud - appst89 - 11-19-2020 07:32 PM

(11-19-2020 07:16 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  

I agree. Your hissy fit has been the funniest thing I've ever watched.

RE: Giuliani ripping Dems a new arsehole in newsconference exposing Fraud - GoodOwl - 11-19-2020 07:36 PM

(11-19-2020 12:46 PM)pkptigers07 Wrote:  My logical suspicion is that these things take time. IF all of the affidavits he mentions exist, then there was obviously a great deal of leg work that went into finding these folks, taking down their statements, and making court filings.

The affidavits in Michigan sound the most damaging considering its multiple witnesses attesting to a truckload of ballots arriving late in the night. My question is how many others were there that would/could dispute the claims and has their been any official interviews or statements taken from those folks?

You may not like what any of this implies but if there is any ounce of truth to this, you have to admit that you would be screaming bloody murder and your Democratic Party would be rioting in the streets if there were allegations like this against the Trump campaign.

Oh, the Dems will be rioting and looting again soon enough. You can bank on that!

RE: Giuliani ripping Dems a new arsehole in newsconference exposing Fraud - GoodOwl - 11-19-2020 07:40 PM

bears repeating for those who came in late:

(11-19-2020 01:13 PM)GoodOwl Wrote:  The American legal votes for Trump were so overwhelming it actually broke the fake-Democrat Fraud algorithm and THAT is why so many places shut down, so they could fix the Fraud...they didn't expect the support for President Trump to be so overwhelmingly high since they believed their own lying polls. Dem Fraudsters were acting like Keystone Cops in their Fraudulent idiocy.

It is undisputed that Smartmatic is foreign-owned. Sequoya voting machines (name was changed) now admits to being owned by Venezuelan origin and foreign communist-owned entities, which is a direct National Security Concern as there was Tampering.

Sens. Klobachar and Warren raised concerns about Smartmatic machines being foreign-owned as late as Dec 2019.

No way the US should outsource ANY election activity to ANY foreign-owned entity.

Dominion used in 200 jurisdictions in 32 states...has been uncertifiable in multiple jurisdictions, including Texas...end-user vulnerablities...any user can go in and change votes or assign partial votes for and against specific candidates.

The fact that the vote totals DID NOT MATCH the voter lists...which was due to the Dems not anticipating so many Trump votes, so they had to shut the fraudulently rigged systems so they could backfill and add fraudulent votes.

Anyone right now can download the Owners' Manual to these machines, complete with their ability to change votes...Powell encourages ALL Americans to see for themselves how these fraudulent machines work.

The votes could also be grabbed and put in the visual trash can and replace votes with other candidates...Anyone can do this with simple access...admits they changed more than 1 million votes using these machines with no problems (meaning it was easy to do so, not that the Fraud was legal in any way.)

Source code that does the alterations has been embedded in most all machines across the country. STunning, Heartbreaking and the Most Unpatriotic Acts.

We wilol NOT BE INTIMIDATED . AMERICANS are FED UP! And WILL NOT BE INTUIMIDATED.

president trump won this election in a Landslide and they are going to be proving it.

Now, Dem operatives are trying to disrupt the News Conference to shout down and bully the fact-Finders and those who are standing for the truth.

this is NOT a "Law and Order" episode, where everything hap[pens in 60 minutes.

The networks have been HIDING the truth, trying to bully and de-legitimize what the TRUTH is.

This is about maintaining FREE and FAIR Elections. If every American is not on board with that, you should ask yourself: Why?
if every legitimate news network is on board with the truth, you should ask yourself: Why?

The news media is NOT a courtroom, they are only opinion-mongers. They would be removed from any jury pool and act as if they don't know what an actual court presentation looks like.

This is an OPENING STATEMENT as in a courtroom, which is an overview of what HAS BEEN UNCOVERED in the past few weeks. If you don't understand how a real courtroom works, go freely and sit in on a local court in your local jurisdiction. You will be amazed to find that things take time, and there is a procedure that is followed. And there is an appeals process.

Go home and read Alexander Hamilton's Federalist #68 which anticipates foreign influence, voter fraud schemes, and every American should be thankful that our founding fathers had the4 integrity and the foresight to protect America Elections from exactly what has happened in this Massive Fraud, which the evidence clearly shows.

RE: Giuliani ripping Dems a new arsehole in newsconference exposing Fraud - bullet - 11-19-2020 07:40 PM

(11-19-2020 07:04 PM)banker Wrote:  Funniest part - Trump most likely won the legit popular vote by near record setting margins when you figure all his minority gains.

Unless there was software fraud, Trump did not win the popular vote. They didn't manufacture or destroy 6 million votes.