CSNbbs
Sidney Powell Ready to Release the Kraken - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Sidney Powell Ready to Release the Kraken (/thread-910720.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Sidney Powell Ready to Release the Kraken - UofMemphis - 01-21-2021 10:50 AM

(01-21-2021 10:49 AM)Was SoMs Eagle Wrote:  Idiots. Biden* has been sworn in. The lawsuit would not stop anything now.

[Image: BIT4TTM.gif]

RE: Sidney Powell Ready to Release the Kraken - Redwingtom - 06-18-2021 06:41 AM

RE: Sidney Powell Ready to Release the Kraken - UofMstateU - 06-18-2021 07:55 AM

(06-18-2021 06:41 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

Sounds like Whitmer is feeling some heat.

RE: Sidney Powell Ready to Release the Kraken - Redwingtom - 06-18-2021 08:53 AM

(06-18-2021 07:55 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  

I suppose it would, to an idiot.

Since I'm sure you're too stupid to know, The plaintiffs here are Timothy King, et. al. That's who the judge is ordering to appear to face sanctions.

RE: Sidney Powell Ready to Release the Kraken - UofMstateU - 06-18-2021 09:35 AM

(06-18-2021 08:53 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

Since I'm sure you're too stupid to know, The plaintiffs here are Timothy King, et. al. That's who the judge is ordering to appear to face sanctions.

So, you're saying Gretchen Whitmer isnt a plantiff?

RE: Sidney Powell Ready to Release the Kraken - Redwingtom - 06-18-2021 10:54 AM

(06-18-2021 09:35 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  

My God, how slow are you?

She was the defendant in this frivolous case. The judge has now ordered ALL the plaintiffs to appear for sanctions.

RE: Sidney Powell Ready to Release the Kraken - UofMstateU - 06-18-2021 12:49 PM

(06-18-2021 10:54 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

She was the defendant in this frivolous case. The judge has now ordered ALL the plaintiffs to appear for sanctions.

Keep reading and maybe one day you will get it.

ps: the author of that piece kind of laid it out for you. Maybe start there.

RE: Sidney Powell Ready to Release the Kraken - Redwingtom - 06-18-2021 01:18 PM

(06-18-2021 12:49 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  
(06-18-2021 07:55 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Sounds like Whitmer is feeling some heat.

Yes, yes Virginia, he REALLY is that stupid. My. God!

Maybe start here?

Former trump attorney who vowed to 'release the Kraken' facing sanction hearing in Detroit

RE: Sidney Powell Ready to Release the Kraken - RobUCF - 06-18-2021 01:42 PM

(06-18-2021 07:55 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Sounds like Whitmer is feeling some heat.

Yes, the author did, if you click on it the tweet below it states:

"The hearing is actually on three separate requests for sanctions - by Detroit; Michigan's governor and secretary of state; and a voter who intervened in the case". Whitmer requested sanctions against the plantiffs, but is not a plantiff.

RE: Sidney Powell Ready to Release the Kraken - UofMstateU - 06-18-2021 01:45 PM

(06-18-2021 01:42 PM)RobUCF Wrote:  
(06-18-2021 08:53 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  I suppose it would, to an idiot.

"The hearing is actually on three separate requests for sanctions - by Detroit; Michigan's governor and secretary of state; and a voter who intervened in the case". Whitmer requested sanctions against the plantiffs, but is not a plantiff.

lulz bless your heart, you're getting there.

RE: Sidney Powell Ready to Release the Kraken - Redwingtom - 06-18-2021 02:48 PM

(06-18-2021 01:45 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  
(06-18-2021 09:35 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  So, you're saying Gretchen Whitmer isnt a plantiff?

Getting where? The original suit, where Whitmer was the defendant, was dismissed by the federal judge months ago. Further, SCOTUS also refused to intervene.

That's all laid out here:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.detroitnews.com/amp/4539707001

Detroit, Nessel, and Whitmer have requested the judge issue sanctions against the original plaintiffs, which are King, et. al., and that hearing will take place in July.

There's no additional suit where Whitmer is a plaintiff, she never was a plaintiff in this, and she's not feeling any heat here about anything!

Poor Charlie...keep kicking!

RE: Sidney Powell Ready to Release the Kraken - UofMstateU - 06-18-2021 03:03 PM

(06-18-2021 02:48 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(06-18-2021 01:45 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  
(06-18-2021 10:54 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  My God, how slow are you?

Getting where? The original suit, where Whitmer was the defendant, was dismissed by the federal judge months ago. Further, SCOTUS also refused to intervene.

That's all laid out here:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.detroitnews.com/amp/4539707001

Detroit, Nessel, and Whitmer have requested the judge issue sanctions against the original plaintiffs, which are King, et. al., and that hearing will take place in July.

There's no additional suit where Whitmer is a plaintiff, she never was a plaintiff in this, and she's not feeling any heat here about anything!

Poor Charlie...keep kicking!

Dear dipsh*t:

Let me spell it out SLOWLY for you, as it was clear you didnt even read what you posted to begin with.

What I said was that it sounded like Whitmer was feeling the heat. And that is true.

You then came back out of the blue saying she wasnt even a plaintiff. Why you said this is beyond me, other than proving you didnt read the article you posted because it clearly said Whitmer was involved, thereby proving my point she was feeling the heat from her own "fly me to Florida" corruption case. But I never said she was a plaintiff, just that she was feeling the heat. And she is.

I then said "So, you're saying Governor Whitmer wasnt a plaintiff?" Notice how I didnt say that I stated she was a plaintiff. I just asked a question because you went off on a tangent about her not being a plaintiff, as if that meant she had nothing to do with this hearing. Which would mean you didnt even read the article you posted. I figured that posing the question like that may make you believe your spell checker let you down again, and that you would actually go read what you posted. (Like the time you posted the court order ordering an audit, that you swore wasnt in the court order.)

So that caused you to go read the article, where after flailing, you admit the author mentioned that Whitmer wanted this done.

At which time I said bless your heart, you're getting there.

So, after all of your verbal diarrhea and flailing, what we are left with is a hearing that was wanted performed by Whitmer because she is feeling the heat in her own corruption case. (She's also getting her butt handed to her over her covid lockdowns)

Next time, read what you post and you wouldnt have to go through this.

RE: Sidney Powell Ready to Release the Kraken - Redwingtom - 07-08-2021 08:26 AM

Judge denies request from the frauds to either skip the hearing or send someone in their place.

Quote:Mere hours after lawyers for the so-called “Kraken” litigation to overturn the 2020 presidential election asked to skip attending an upcoming sanctions hearing, a federal judge in Michigan refused to budge from her earlier order.

Those “Kraken” lawyers must personally attend those proceedings via Zoom.

Scheduling a hearing to consider those motions, U.S. District Judge Linda Parker wrote a terse order last month: “Each attorney whose name appears on any of Plaintiffs’ pleadings or briefs shall be present at the motions hearing.” Judge Parker rejected the request without fanfare hours later via a minute order which proclaimed the request was “DENIED.”

The sanctions hearing has been scheduled for Tuesday, July 13.
Michigan Judge Refuses to Allow Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, and Other ‘Kraken’ Attorneys to Skip Sanctions Hearing

BAWAHAHAHAHAH!

RE: Sidney Powell Ready to Release the Kraken - ODU BBALL - 07-08-2021 08:54 AM

(07-08-2021 08:26 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Judge denies request from the frauds to either skip the hearing or send someone in their place.

Quote:Mere hours after lawyers for the so-called “Kraken” litigation to overturn the 2020 presidential election asked to skip attending an upcoming sanctions hearing, a federal judge in Michigan refused to budge from her earlier order.

Scheduling a hearing to consider those motions, U.S. District Judge Linda Parker wrote a terse order last month: “Each attorney whose name appears on any of Plaintiffs’ pleadings or briefs shall be present at the motions hearing.” Judge Parker rejected the request without fanfare hours later via a minute order which proclaimed the request was “DENIED.”

Michigan Judge Refuses to Allow Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, and Other ‘Kraken’ Attorneys to Skip Sanctions Hearing

BAWAHAHAHAHAH!

What a society we have become ..... let criminals walk, let a major city become occupied by domestic terrorists for a year or more (and counting), create a border crisis by dropping regulations and construction that were working, but hey ... lets get excited when a judge gets tough with a few lawyers about showing up in person.

BAWAHAHAHAHAH!

RE: Sidney Powell Ready to Release the Kraken - Was SoMs Eagle - 07-08-2021 09:05 AM

(07-08-2021 08:54 AM)ODU BBALL Wrote:  
(07-08-2021 08:26 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Judge denies request from the frauds to either skip the hearing or send someone in their place.

BAWAHAHAHAHAH!

What a society we have become ..... let criminals walk, let a major city become occupied by domestic terrorists for a year or more (and counting), create a border crisis by dropping regulations and construction that were working, but hey ... lets get excited when a judge gets tough with a few lawyers about showing up in person.

BAWAHAHAHAHAH!

When one tries to distract….

RE: Sidney Powell Ready to Release the Kraken - DaSaintFan - 07-08-2021 10:19 AM

BAWAHAHAHAHAH!

Seriously .. why is this a "laugh out loud" moment, or are you just that desperate to make someone on the right look bad? JUdge says, you want to bring in a case yo have to be at the hearing.

I don't' get the "big deal".

RE: Sidney Powell Ready to Release the Kraken - Redwingtom - 07-12-2021 09:02 AM

Happening now on YouTube, the zoom meeting on sanctions for the kraken lawsuit:

I arrived a little late to it, but Lin Wood is arguing that his name was placed on the kraken lawsuit without his knowledge. Powell seems to suggest otherwise. Either way, he had plenty of opportunity to get out in front of that months ago.

RE: Sidney Powell Ready to Release the Kraken - Redwingtom - 08-11-2021 07:03 PM

Quote:A federal judge in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday rejected requests from former Trump personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, pro-Trump lawyer Sidney Powell and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell that he dismiss lawsuits from Dominion Voting Systems against the three.

The ruling pertains to three defamation lawsuits Dominion filed - at $1.3 billion each - against the three for allegedly claiming without evidence that the voting machine company rigged the 2020 presidential election for President Biden by manipulating votes.

The ruling by U.S. District Judge Carl Nichols, a Trump nominee, swept aside the initial claims put forth by the defendants for why the suits should be tossed, from arguments that their alleged statements were legally protected opinions or were otherwise made without malicious intent, to claims that the D.C. court lacked jurisdiction to hear the case.

Judge: Dominion suits against Trump allies Giuliani, Powell, Lindell can proceed

When does Lindell get served again? 03-lol

RE: Sidney Powell Ready to Release the Kraken - UofMstateU - 08-11-2021 08:06 PM

(08-11-2021 07:03 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
Quote:A federal judge in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday rejected requests from former Trump personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, pro-Trump lawyer Sidney Powell and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell that he dismiss lawsuits from Dominion Voting Systems against the three.

The ruling pertains to three defamation lawsuits Dominion filed - at $1.3 billion each - against the three for allegedly claiming without evidence that the voting machine company rigged the 2020 presidential election for President Biden by manipulating votes.

The ruling by U.S. District Judge Carl Nichols, a Trump nominee, swept aside the initial claims put forth by the defendants for why the suits should be tossed, from arguments that their alleged statements were legally protected opinions or were otherwise made without malicious intent, to claims that the D.C. court lacked jurisdiction to hear the case.

Judge: Dominion suits against Trump allies Giuliani, Powell, Lindell can proceed

Lindell has sued Dominion (twice) and his suits have already been ruled to be able to proceed. So, maybe you can see how dominion really didnt want to proceed until they were forced to by Lindells suits.

RE: Sidney Powell Ready to Release the Kraken - TigerBlue4Ever - 08-11-2021 09:25 PM

(08-11-2021 08:06 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  
(08-11-2021 07:03 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

Lindell has sued Dominion (twice) and his suits have already been ruled to be able to proceed. So, maybe you can see how dominion really didnt want to proceed until they were forced to by Lindells suits.

He can't see jack shite, he's so hyper fixated on Mike Lindell right now I'm almost embarrassed for him.