CSNbbs
*** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** (/thread-909997.html)

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - UTSAMarineVet09 - 11-11-2020 10:22 AM

(11-11-2020 10:21 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(11-11-2020 10:04 AM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  
(11-11-2020 09:39 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(11-11-2020 08:12 AM)Eldonabe Wrote:  
(11-11-2020 07:57 AM)gdunn Wrote:  Tom I don't think you quite get it.

EVEN if there's not enough to swing the election fully, but there's enough to show that something dirty happened, that should come to light.

You should be agreeable with if there was voter fraud no matter who did it, they should be punished no?

I mean if the allegations of 50 ballots ran through a machine several times is correct, a hand re-count will adjust the votes correct? What if they were all Trump?

I have been trying to make the same point with Tom.

The integrity of the process is far more important than who wins.

And the integrity of the process this time around has been the best that I can recall in my lifetime. The R's have tried for a week now and still have jack squat. They've now resorted to offering money for information. So pathetic.

With the record number of votes cast across all states through thousands of counties, the stories of actual disenfranchisement have been virtually nonexistent to date.

This about sums it up in a nutshell

Dude, did you even go read the whole argument or are you just spitting out talking points when they are jizzed in your mouth by some lawyer that isn’t even in that case and is just showing you screenshots of the case? 07-coffee3

ANOTHER day off from work?

Are Veterans not allowed to have Veterans' Day off? 07-coffee3

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - Redwingtom - 11-11-2020 10:27 AM

(11-11-2020 10:22 AM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  
(11-11-2020 08:12 AM)Eldonabe Wrote:  I have been trying to make the same point with Tom.

And the integrity of the process this time around has been the best that I can recall in my lifetime. The R's have tried for a week now and still have jack squat. They've now resorted to offering money for information. So pathetic.

With the record number of votes cast across all states through thousands of counties, the stories of actual disenfranchisement have been virtually nonexistent to date.

Dude, did you even go read the whole argument or are you just spitting out talking points when they are jizzed in your mouth by some lawyer that isn’t even in that case and is just showing you screenshots of the case? 07-coffee3

And yesterday?

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - Attackcoog - 11-11-2020 10:29 AM

(11-11-2020 08:12 AM)Eldonabe Wrote:  
(11-11-2020 07:57 AM)gdunn Wrote:  
(11-11-2020 07:53 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Oh no...Biden is now toast...the gig is up!

Tom I don't think you quite get it.

EVEN if there's not enough to swing the election fully, but there's enough to show that something dirty happened, that should come to light.

You should be agreeable with if there was voter fraud no matter who did it, they should be punished no?

I mean if the allegations of 50 ballots ran through a machine several times is correct, a hand re-count will adjust the votes correct? What if they were all Trump?

I have been trying to make the same point with Tom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Clearly he didn’t. From what I can tell with just a partial reading of the case, the suit doesn’t allege fraud. The opening complaint indicates that a given group of mail in ballots are illegal under Pennsylvania law if they arrive after a given time. Didn’t have time to read the whole thing, but it looks like this is the suit challenging the ballots that arrived after 8pm on Election Day.

https://www.democracydocket.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/2020/11/Donald-J.-Trump-for-President-Inc.-v.-Montgomery-County-Board-of-Elections.pdf

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - UTSAMarineVet09 - 11-11-2020 10:31 AM

(11-11-2020 10:27 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(11-11-2020 09:39 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  And the integrity of the process this time around has been the best that I can recall in my lifetime. The R's have tried for a week now and still have jack squat. They've now resorted to offering money for information. So pathetic.

And yesterday?

Marine Corps' Birthday... want to check my PTO balance as well? How about my paycheck?

P.S.
That tweet by some attorney that isn't even on that case that you posted, is only one of the many cases thats going on in PA. And that website, only shows three pages of the oral argument... someone is lying to you. Might want to do some more research before you post some tweets from some unknown attorney that has nothing to do with the case. He is making you look like a dumb***. 07-coffee3

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - brovol - 11-11-2020 10:31 AM

If you watch the full (long) video at the bottom of this article, it illustrates what is pretty convincing evidence of manipulation of the election computer system used in Michigan, and most states. This appears to pass the preliminary BS meter too. Worth the time to watch.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/mit-phd-analysis-reveals-138000-votes-switched-trump-biden-michigan-must-see-video/

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - Enriquillo - 11-11-2020 10:49 AM

(11-11-2020 10:31 AM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  
(11-11-2020 10:04 AM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  Dude, did you even go read the whole argument or are you just spitting out talking points when they are jizzed in your mouth by some lawyer that isn’t even in that case and is just showing you screenshots of the case? 07-coffee3

And yesterday?

Marine Corps' Birthday... want to check my PTO balance as well? How about my paycheck?

P.S.
That tweet by some attorney that isn't even on that case that you posted, is only one of the many cases thats going on in PA. And that website, only shows three pages of the oral argument... someone is lying to you. Might want to do some more research before you post some tweets from some unknown attorney that has nothing to do with the case. He is making you look like a dumb***. 07-coffee3

Dumb libs! Such suckers! Full of cunning treachery. They just pick and choose snippets from case transcripts that serve their own preverted angles.

Why don't they post the ENTIRE case transcript here? What are they hiding?

What these libtards are trying to do is put the burden on us patriots to prove our points. We're not going to fall into that trap! Not when we are fighting against the globalists and the preverts.

I'm sending my money to Rudy and Pam to put these snot-nozed libtards in their place and help preserve our great American way of life.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - Eldonabe - 11-11-2020 10:55 AM

(11-11-2020 10:49 AM)Enriquillo Wrote:  
(11-11-2020 10:31 AM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  
(11-11-2020 10:21 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  ANOTHER day off from work?

And yesterday?

P.S.

Dumb libs! Such suckers! Full of cunning treachery. They just pick and choose snippets from case transcripts that serve their own preverted angles.

Why don't the post the ENTIRE case transcript here? What are they hiding?

What these libtards are trying to do is put the burden on us patriots to prove our points. We're not going to fall into that trap! Not when we are fighting against the globalists and the preverts.

I'm sending my money to Rudy and Pam to put these snot-nozed libtards in their place and help preserve our great American way of life.

Republican accusations are Guilty until proven innocent

Democratic accusations are Innocent until proven guilty (well beyond a reasonable doubt)

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - Enriquillo - 11-11-2020 10:57 AM

(11-11-2020 10:31 AM)brovol Wrote:  If you watch the full (long) video at the bottom of this article, it illustrates what is pretty convincing evidence of manipulation of the election computer system used in Michigan, and most states. This appears to pass the preliminary BS meter too. Worth the time to watch.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/mit-phd-analysis-reveals-138000-votes-switched-trump-biden-michigan-must-see-video/

Overwhelming proof of widespread counting fraud by this mathematician who got a PhD at MIT. MIT! Take that you libtards! And I see that he is an aspiring GOP senate candidate as well. Another win for our side!

I only trust Gateway Pundit, OAN, Real Clear Politics and InfoWars for my information. Oh, and of course my Facebook algorithm. I shut out the rest so as to not be influenced by the brainwashing of the Soros-controlled, globalist, media. Even Fox News has gone to the dark side ... the backstabbers!

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - Pounce FTW - 11-11-2020 11:32 AM

(11-11-2020 10:57 AM)Enriquillo Wrote:  Overwhelming proof of widespread counting fraud by this mathematician who got a PhD at MIT. MIT! Take that you libtards!

You left out that he invented email and married the Nanny.

(Btw, thanks to all who responded to my earlier question re: what evidence you would need to see to be convinced.)

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - TrueBlueDrew - 11-11-2020 11:36 AM

(11-11-2020 10:57 AM)Enriquillo Wrote:  
(11-11-2020 10:31 AM)brovol Wrote:  If you watch the full (long) video at the bottom of this article, it illustrates what is pretty convincing evidence of manipulation of the election computer system used in Michigan, and most states. This appears to pass the preliminary BS meter too. Worth the time to watch.

Overwhelming proof of widespread counting fraud by this mathematician who got a PhD at MIT. MIT! Take that you libtards! And I see that he is an aspiring GOP senate candidate as well. Another win for our side!

I only trust Gateway Pundit, OAN, Real Clear Politics and InfoWars for my information. Oh, and of course my Facebook algorithm. I shut out the rest so as to not be influenced by the brainwashing of the Soros-controlled, globalist, media. Even Fox News has gone to the dark side ... the backstabbers!

Ah yes, the 4 corners of the far right echo chamber. All these companies along with all social media make money with ads. The longer we're engaged, the more ads they can show us. They've figured out that people are more likely to stay engaged when they're reading what they want to hear instead of actual facts. That goes for both sides of the aisle. All these gateway pundit articles with expressly false information being shared just show how far we've fallen.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - macgar32 - 11-11-2020 11:47 AM

(11-11-2020 08:57 AM)gdunn Wrote:  
(11-11-2020 08:28 AM)macgar32 Wrote:  
(11-11-2020 07:53 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Oh no...Biden is now toast...the gig is up!

You have to have evidence to investigate somebody...

Not just rumor and innuendo..
.When some credible evidence is presented that there was some conspiracy to commit voter fraud then of course you investigate.

Even the famous "Whistle Blower" recanted his story when he was questioned.

Do you know how many people would need to be complicit to allow some of these theories to happen...Many who don't get anything out of keeping quiet.
Explain impeachment.

The WB didn't recant.. He posted video of a Federal Agent putting pressure on him to recant and the Fake News Media published a story.. Here's the thread with the videos https://csnbbs.com/thread-910423.html

But don't let me stop you from being silly.

Lol...

As far as the impeachment there was a freaking recording of a telephone call...That is considered evidence. Not he said she said hearsay.

And as far as him recanting...We will see how that turns out. I am sure this doesn't go to court with a single person with a story. Until someone else comes out this is really a non story.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - rath v2.0 - 11-11-2020 11:53 AM

Me doth think they protest too hard...

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - gdunn - 11-11-2020 12:00 PM

(11-11-2020 11:47 AM)macgar32 Wrote:  

.When some credible evidence is presented that there was some conspiracy to commit voter fraud then of course you investigate.

Do you know how many people would need to be complicit to allow some of these theories to happen...Many who don't get anything out of keeping quiet.
Explain impeachment.

The WB didn't recant.. He posted video of a Federal Agent putting pressure on him to recant and the Fake News Media published a story.. Here's the thread with the videos https://csnbbs.com/thread-910423.html

Lol...

As far as the impeachment there was a freaking recording of a telephone call...That is considered evidence. Not he said she said hearsay.

And as far as him recanting...We will see how that turns out. I am sure this doesn't go to court with a single person with a story. Until someone else comes out this is really a non story.

So Trump was impeached on the recording? I could've sworn all that was brought up was people saying he said this, he said that. They never played a recording to my knowledge. Do me a favor, pull up the recording and show me where he what he said was impeachable.

You hope to hell it doesn't because then you'd have to go back, cower in your s'more stained snuggie, and go back to eating hot pockets for another 4 years.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - Was SoMs Eagle - 11-11-2020 12:14 PM

(11-11-2020 11:53 AM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Me doth think they protest too hard...

The left knows they cheated. They just want us to accept it because, well you know, the means doesn’t matter, only the outcome.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - Redbanksdog - 11-11-2020 12:16 PM

Atlanta (AP) -- Georgia's secretary of state on Wednesday announced an audit of presidential election results that he said will trigger a full hand recount.

Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said at a news conference that his office wants the process to begin by the end of the week and he expects it to take until Nov. 20, which is the certification deadline.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - Bronco'14 - 11-11-2020 12:16 PM

GA doing full hand-recount, as well as audit

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - Enriquillo - 11-11-2020 12:19 PM

(11-11-2020 12:00 PM)gdunn Wrote:  
(11-11-2020 11:47 AM)macgar32 Wrote:  
(11-11-2020 07:57 AM)gdunn Wrote:  Tom I don't think you quite get it.

Explain impeachment.

Lol...

So Trump was impeached on the recording? I could've sworn all that was brought up was people saying he said this, he said that. They never played a recording to my knowledge. Do me a favor, pull up the recording and show me where he what he said was impeachable.

You hope to hell it doesn't because then you'd have to go back, cower in your s'more stained snuggie, and go back to eating hot pockets for another 4 years.

I believe that the sniveling libtard refers to the official transcript of the call, rather than a voice recording. That transcript was no doubt altered by our enemies in the intelligence community and was, as our great President said, “perfect” anyway.

That’s why I am so glad that our President is now cleaning house at DoD, FBI and CIA. They are all enemies of the people.

I hope that you, like me, as real patriots, are sending all you can to Rudy and Pam to get these election FRAUD cases to Amy Coney Barrett and ensure that our great American way of life is saved from the socialists, globalists and deviated preverts. Soros and his ilk are spending billions on fixing this election. You need to send your money NOW!!!

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - Attackcoog - 11-11-2020 12:21 PM

(11-11-2020 11:36 AM)TrueBlueDrew Wrote:  
(11-11-2020 10:57 AM)Enriquillo Wrote:  

Ah yes, the 4 corners of the far right echo chamber. All these companies along with all social media make money with ads. The longer we're engaged, the more ads they can show us. They've figured out that people are more likely to stay engaged when they're reading what they want to hear instead of actual facts. That goes for both sides of the aisle. All these gateway pundit articles with expressly false information being shared just show how far we've fallen.

This is no doubt true---but its also the case with ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC--as well as many social media companies. All these outlets have proven themselves to be so one sided and slanted that nobody really believes them anymore. Certainly--anyone from the side not favored by any given outlet tends to discount their content. That said, these outlets did it to themselves. You cant stand in front of a backdrop of burning buildings and looters---while describing a riot as "peaceful" without destroying your credibility.

The fact is--we believe what we believe--and what we believe is based on our perceptions. In October of 2020, only 55% of Democrats expressed confidence the 2020 election would be fair and accurate. Now that they won the election, that confidence in election integrity number for Democrats has jumped to 90%. Seems to me confidence in the election is probably directly related to whether your candidate won or not (and Im sure that goes for both sides).

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - Redwingtom - 11-11-2020 12:25 PM

Dude, GP is not a legitimate news source. You'd be best advised to find something else.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - Redwingtom - 11-11-2020 12:27 PM

(11-11-2020 11:53 AM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Me doth think they protest too hard...

Irony meter once again just fell of its axis.