CSNbbs
*** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** (/thread-909997.html)

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - shere khan - 11-07-2020 02:02 PM

(11-07-2020 01:55 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  
(11-07-2020 01:51 PM)OsageJ Wrote:  Trump-two elections- never had the majority of votes in either...lol. Now we know he would tear down the US before admitting he is what he is....a LOSER. He said he didn't want to be around losers....well how can he stand himself? He better hurry up get the favors done to get that 400 million dollar debt paid for. See ya loser. Hope the IRS start tearing everything apart to see how you pay no tax(or very very little). A liar, a braggart, a bully, A loser. Worst human being ever as President and that's saying a lot. Always popping off with no evidence of anything. I thought Obama should have been deported after his "apology tour". Now trump should jailed just for being a piece of rap. Having said that if Pence would get away from him I think he would be a decent a president. Now trump from me and most Americans.....You can kiss my ass.

03-lmfao

Arkansas state fans are retards.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - OsageJ - 11-07-2020 02:05 PM

No....tickled to death. I have disliked that....ummm uh since he had that stupid show on tv. I hoped as President he wouldn't have the attitude he had on tv. But he is what he showed. Spoiled rich boy who always thought he was the smartest guy in the room. Now we know he is a loser. If they had done away with the electoral college as they should have we would never have had to put up with him at all.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - OsageJ - 11-07-2020 02:06 PM

(11-07-2020 02:02 PM)shere khan Wrote:  
(11-07-2020 01:51 PM)OsageJ Wrote:  Trump-two elections- never had the majority of votes in either...lol. Now we know he would tear down the US before admitting he is what he is....a LOSER. He said he didn't want to be around losers....well how can he stand himself? He better hurry up get the favors done to get that 400 million dollar debt paid for. See ya loser. Hope the IRS start tearing everything apart to see how you pay no tax(or very very little). A liar, a braggart, a bully, A loser. Worst human being ever as President and that's saying a lot. Always popping off with no evidence of anything. I thought Obama should have been deported after his "apology tour". Now trump should jailed just for being a piece of rap. Having said that if Pence would get away from him I think he would be a decent a president. Now trump from me and most Americans.....You can kiss my ass.

03-lmfao

You have always been an idiot. Most fans of tiger are.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - OsageJ - 11-07-2020 02:09 PM

03-lmfao

That was supposed to be c r a p. Either auto correct changed it or you can't type that here. Doesn't change what he is. LOSER!!!!

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - WalkThePlank - 11-07-2020 02:12 PM

(11-07-2020 02:05 PM)OsageJ Wrote:  No....tickled to death. I have disliked that....ummm uh since he had that stupid show on tv. I hoped as President he wouldn't have the attitude he had on tv. But he is what he showed. Spoiled rich boy who always thought he was the smartest guy in the room. Now we know he is a loser. If they had done away with the electoral college as they should have we would never have had to put up with him at all.

You sound like the huge loser in this situation.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - Eagleaidaholic - 11-07-2020 02:14 PM

(11-07-2020 02:06 PM)OsageJ Wrote:  

03-lmfao

This looks like when the Chinese try to translate their language to English on chopsticks or something.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - shere khan - 11-07-2020 02:16 PM

(11-07-2020 02:09 PM)OsageJ Wrote:  

03-lmfao

That was supposed to be c r a p. Either auto correct changed it or you can't type that here. Doesn't change what he is. LOSER!!!!

Stay in your double wide with your fat wife. Free shite ain't available yet. The only loser is you.

Arkansans. Smh.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - SuperFlyBCat - 11-07-2020 02:22 PM

(11-07-2020 12:44 PM)mptnstr@44 Wrote:  
(11-07-2020 12:38 PM)umbluegray Wrote:  
(11-07-2020 11:22 AM)mptnstr@44 Wrote:  
(11-07-2020 11:14 AM)Bronco14 Wrote:  
(11-07-2020 11:03 AM)umbluegray Wrote:  Explanation of the legal situation in PA...

Jump to 1:42 to bypass fluff...

Thanks for sharing that. That man's great! (I'd follow him on the Whitmer cases)

I keep thinking the PA court just ruled against the legislature which they're allowed to do & so it won't go anywhere, but that doesn't seem to be the case: they're not just being judges & saying 'yes the legislature can do this, no the legislature can't do that, they're actually trying to write the law. They're not being referees, they're actively trying to play the game

The PA Scotus legislated from the Bench by changing the rules for mail-in
ballots. They might've done it with good intentions, I'm sure that is what they will argue...but they clearly overstepped.

They will win at the US Scotus because the Consitution is very clear on where the authority for election law lies. It is included in not one but two places in the Constitution and the language written is very clear. No need to "interpret" meaning.

What the remedy would be is hard to say.

The PA law unambiguously states the ballots are void.

This is why PA went and called for Biden before the US Scotus could act.

Yep.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - MileHighBronco - 11-07-2020 02:23 PM

(11-07-2020 01:54 PM)shere khan Wrote:  

Pu__y. How brave you are now.

Funny how all these progs came out of the woodwork now and are flooding the board with their idiocy, isn't it?

On the topic of 'fact checkers' virtually all of them are left wing creations so you can take their 'research' with many grains of sand. Of note, Candace Owens is suing Facebook's fact checkers. She hired a high powered team of lawyers and says those fact checkers are simply leftist activists. You go girl. Sic 'em!

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - SuperFlyBCat - 11-07-2020 02:24 PM

(11-07-2020 02:09 PM)OsageJ Wrote:  

03-lmfao

I highlighted that because you suggested Trump should be imprisoned. Do you have any relatives that post here that goes by the username Davidst?

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - shere khan - 11-07-2020 02:27 PM

(11-07-2020 02:23 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  

Funny how all these progs came out of the woodwork now and are flooding the board with their idiocy, isn't it?

Yeah. Hats of to our respected filth like commietom. They can gloat. These other fricks are pu__ys 03-lmfao

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - DFWMINER - 11-07-2020 02:27 PM

I hope they stay over the next four years.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - mptnstr@44 - 11-07-2020 02:28 PM

(11-07-2020 02:14 PM)Eagleaidaholic Wrote:  
(11-07-2020 02:06 PM)OsageJ Wrote:  

03-lmfao

This looks like when the Chinese try to translate their language to English on chopsticks or something.

I spit my drink out reading that.
"fans of tiger" hahahahahahaha

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - mptnstr@44 - 11-07-2020 02:29 PM

Yep amazing the number of new posters here. today.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - Redbanksdog - 11-07-2020 02:30 PM

Here’s a list of 10,000 people that are confirmed deceased (cross referenced with Social Security Death Index) that requested and returned absentee ballots in Wayne County. Are these all “clerical errors” too?

We’re not even through the whole county yet!
https://controlc.com/c17e91ba

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - BobcatEngineer - 11-07-2020 02:31 PM

Nevada called for Biden.

LANDSLIDE

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - mptnstr@44 - 11-07-2020 02:32 PM

(11-07-2020 02:30 PM)Redbanksdog Wrote:  Here’s a list of 10,000 people that are confirmed deceased (cross referenced with Social Security Death Index) that requested and returned absentee ballots in Wayne County. Are these all “clerical errors” too?

We’re not even through the whole county yet!
https://controlc.com/c17e91ba

Who is reporting this?

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - Bronco'14 - 11-07-2020 02:36 PM

I still don't get why it took this long to call these states. We all knew how these late votes would trickle in. & I'm not even talking from a fraud perspective. It's like how you can call CA when just 1 vote comes in. If you can call AZ in so early, there's no reason PA & NV shouldn't have been too. MI shouldn't have dragged on as long as it did either

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - TheOriginalBigApp - 11-07-2020 02:39 PM

just to remind everyone: In 2000, Al Gore dragged this out for 5 weeks over ONE COUNTY.

I imagine he'd still be litigating if it was over 5 STATES like we currently have

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - shere khan - 11-07-2020 02:40 PM

(11-07-2020 02:31 PM)BobcatEngineer Wrote:  Nevada called for Biden.

LANDSLIDE

Theft