CSNbbs
*** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** (/thread-909997.html)

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - Bearcat419 - 11-06-2020 05:02 PM

(11-06-2020 04:56 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 04:48 PM)Bearcat419 Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 04:42 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 04:32 PM)oruvoice Wrote:  Does anyone know why National Guard, from all over the nation, were deployed about a month ago, and scheduled to return to their respective homes in early January?

I have a co-worker whose husband is in the Guard and he's now in Georgia. She said this is the first time he's ever been deployed within the US. Also, had a friend tell me that it could be in conjunction with a current DHS sting operation, here in the states.

Anyone else heard anything about this?

Likely due to the largely peaceful protests that cost billions and billions in burned out businesses, looting, arson, attacks on cops, burned cars and other peaceful acts. Early Jan, comes as a surprise, I would have guessed maybe early Feb after hopefully the gutter filth has had their tantrum.
Hold up... Are you referring to BLM protestors as gutter filth?

Hold up ... Are you putting words in his mouth? He never mentioned BLM protestors.
Do you approve of looting, arson, etc?
Hahaha, Okay. He didn't spell it out, but if you wanna go with that technicality, you do you.

And no, I don't support looting, or arson. But I fully support every single protestor that did nothing wrong.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - macgar32 - 11-06-2020 05:03 PM

(11-06-2020 04:44 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 03:20 PM)macgar32 Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 02:02 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 01:45 PM)macgar32 Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 01:42 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  An loonie issue virtually zero people know or even care about---well, other than Savannah Guthrie. Its odd the only people who ever discuss this or give it a platform are Democrats and left leaning media.

However, where have seen the "there is no proof---nothing to see here" act before? Well, literally for the last 3 weeks the media told us "there is no proof" of Biden family corruption. When the amount of proof became to big to claim there is no proof, the media ignored it anyway....so "proof" is more a talking point than a fact. The "fact" is there is ZERO chance there is no fraud and any reasonable person knows that. The relevant question is--"Is there enough fraud to change the outcome?". Im not much on conspiracy theories---but this year---the election is close enough that yeah---I think any reasonable person has to admit that it wouldnt take much fraud to actually swing this election one way or another.

Are you calling the Laptop proof of Biden family corruption?

The Laptop that the FBI has but has done nothing with.

Dude you think the FBI is going run a legit investigation of the Biden's? LOL.

You don't think Barr or Trump asked about the laptop...Surely he knew if Rudy had the info.

You think the democrats are so freaking effective that they can control the FBI even under Trump. If so they should be in charge.

The more likely explanation is that the story wasn't true.

Then why hasn't Hunter or anyone else named Biden made that claim? Seems kind of odd, doesn't it?

So you think the laptop exists and they just are keeping it secret...The emails may be real, but I definitely do not think the whole laptop story is legit.

If Biden talks about the news must report on it...Let decided to let it die.

Hillary made the mistake to continue to defend the email story and it kept getting talked about.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - JMUDunk - 11-06-2020 05:04 PM

(11-06-2020 04:07 PM)Bearcat419 Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 03:36 PM)shere khan Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 02:54 PM)Bearcat419 Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 02:40 PM)DownEastPirate Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 02:05 PM)Bearcat419 Wrote:  Fox is left now except for 2 hosts that....aren't news anchors. They are commentators/satire *per their own word*. You are actually throwing your support behind people who don't even see themselves as actual news.

And no, covid won't stop. Police killings won't stop. Riots probably won't stop. Those things aren't something that can be stopped with a snap of the fingers. But what you can do, is not publicly paint science as distrustful. You can stop pissing off an already angry crowd by gassing them to take a picture with a Bible.

This president, if he would have just kept his mouth shut 25% of the time, probably would have gotten re elected. It's his own loudmouthed fault.

So basically you don’t have any answers to my questions? You’re just agreeing that all of this stuff that’s been going on would’ve happened whether Trump was in office or not. But he was blamed for it because folks like you got offended with how he tweeted.

And for the record I don’t place my trust in anyone except God, my family and myself. I get my news from multiple places and come to my own conclusions. I don’t personally care for Hannity but I do greatly respect Tucker. He’ll probably end up like Beck and get canned from Fox for speaking his mind and not falling in line like a good little anchor.
Trust in God.. supports Trump who... Mocks the disabled, cheats on his wives, doesn't pay contractors,
Has civilians tear gassed... Okay.

Oh, by commies you meant me? Okay. I thought that was a reference to Trump who has openly talked about never leaving office, my fault.

Obama rescued the Bush economy, so, that was nice.
Taxes will likely go up for corporations and millionaires, as they should.
Gas went from 1.51 to 2.80 from 2000-2007.
It went from 3.27 in 2008 to 2.45 in 2015, with some jumps in between. (This is per Energy. Gov)

Seems like alot of buzzwords that usually get thrown around

I paid 1.54 gal yesterday. Say goodbye to that with Biden*
Say goodbye to that no matter who is president when global demand returns to normal levels. You can't blame covid for the terrible economy under trump over the summer and then take credit for gas prices being in the toilet under trump. Oil went NEGATIVE.

Once. For about 2 hours on futures contracts that people (institutions) got stuck with. They had purchased months before the WuFlu showed up. An of course you can blame the Rona for the harsh 3rd qtr, we shut the damn place down for weeks. Were you not paying attention?

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - No Bull - 11-06-2020 05:06 PM

(11-06-2020 03:34 PM)UofMTigerTim Wrote:  Let's be honest. Trump is not going to win this election. Even if they find fraud it won't be enough fraud. The Supreme Court is not going to rule to change any votes or throw votes out.

This is how I feel. But this was a shitshow in about 7 states. This undermines 58 million Americans faith in democracy. I feel no loyalty to Biden. Even my wife said she doesn’t feel like Biden is her president. If Biden by chance won this fair and square. This isn’t fair to him. (But their is no fvcking way he won PA and Ga)

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - macgar32 - 11-06-2020 05:07 PM

(11-06-2020 04:55 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 03:42 PM)macgar32 Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 03:33 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 03:20 PM)macgar32 Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 02:02 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  Dude you think the FBI is going run a legit investigation of the Biden's? LOL.

You don't think Barr or Trump asked about the laptop...Surely he knew if Rudy had the info.

You think the democrats are so freaking effective that they can control the FBI even under Trump. If so they should be in charge.

You fail to understand the Deep state administrative class. It isn't about Democrat or Republican. Some people are too connected, powerful to have legit investigations ran on them. If Jeb or Mitt had won the primary or POTUS do you think the FBI provides fake info to FISA courts so they can bug the phones of Trump Campaign people? Of course not. Same deal with setting up Flynn, and the bogus Mueller SC. I think Mueller and Comey were quasi lifelong Republicans. This is the former Dir of the FBI on Tuesday.
[Image: comey-1.jpg?w=670]

Oh...

The deep state...I didn't realize we were talking about the DEEP STATE conspiracy

Now I understand.

I guess the Clintons don't belong in that class.

And of course he is going to try to get whomever is running against Trump elected...Trump fired him for what he felt was his job.

If you don't think the embedded Federal bureaucratic class (Read: deep state) is a real thing, then you're nuts. Go spend a week in DC and talk to some of these people. I know them, went to school with them, met my parents friends who were them.

How do you think all these same people are able to keep cushy, well paid jobs for decades or until they die when the boss changes every 4-8 years? Wouldn't you think they'd have to go back home after that same 4-8 years? Nope.

I have immediate family members who have briefed 3 presidents...

And they did it because they were good at their job. Some people are not Partisan...They just do the work that needs to be done. That doesn't mean they are steering anything in a certain direction by pulling strings behind the scenes.

Tis what it Tis.

Everything is not a conspiracy.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - Bearcat419 - 11-06-2020 05:08 PM

(11-06-2020 05:04 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 02:40 PM)DownEastPirate Wrote:  So basically you don’t have any answers to my questions? You’re just agreeing that all of this stuff that’s been going on would’ve happened whether Trump was in office or not. But he was blamed for it because folks like you got offended with how he tweeted.

And for the record I don’t place my trust in anyone except God, my family and myself. I get my news from multiple places and come to my own conclusions. I don’t personally care for Hannity but I do greatly respect Tucker. He’ll probably end up like Beck and get canned from Fox for speaking his mind and not falling in line like a good little anchor.
Trust in God.. supports Trump who... Mocks the disabled, cheats on his wives, doesn't pay contractors,

Oh, by commies you meant me? Okay. I thought that was a reference to Trump who has openly talked about never leaving office, my fault.

It went from 3.27 in 2008 to 2.45 in 2015, with some jumps in between. (This is per Energy. Gov)

Say goodbye to that no matter who is president when global demand returns to normal levels. You can't blame covid for the terrible economy under trump over the summer and then take credit for gas prices being in the toilet under trump. Oil went NEGATIVE.

Once. For about 2 hours on futures contracts that people (institutions) got stuck with. They had purchased months before the WuFlu showed up. An of course you can blame the Rona for the harsh 3rd qtr, we shut the damn place down for weeks. Were you not paying attention?
You...missed the point.

Economy in the crapper because of covid.
Oil cheap because less demand due to Rona.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - JMUDunk - 11-06-2020 05:09 PM

(11-06-2020 04:48 PM)Bearcat419 Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 04:32 PM)oruvoice Wrote:  Does anyone know why National Guard, from all over the nation, were deployed about a month ago, and scheduled to return to their respective homes in early January?

I have a co-worker whose husband is in the Guard and he's now in Georgia. She said this is the first time he's ever been deployed within the US. Also, had a friend tell me that it could be in conjunction with a current DHS sting operation, here in the states.

Likely due to the largely peaceful protests that cost billions and billions in burned out businesses, looting, arson, attacks on cops, burned cars and other peaceful acts. Early Jan, comes as a surprise, I would have guessed maybe early Feb after hopefully the gutter filth has had their tantrum.
Hold up... Are you referring to BLM protestors as gutter filth?

The ones burning, looting, murdering? Sure. Problem with that?

Most of them are guilt addled pasty white trust fund kids getting their Daddy issues out anyway. Hurling frozen water bottles at our Police, tearing down monuments, burning Police precincts and those RACISSS! Auto zones, hitting old people in the head with bike locks, getting in patrons faces just trying to have a drink or a meal at their neighbors establishment.

You can throw in with that filth if you'd like, you do you.

Me? No thanks. 07-coffee3

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - Nittany_Bearcat - 11-06-2020 05:11 PM

(11-06-2020 08:25 AM)mptnstr@44 Wrote:  Biden under performed Clinton in in every metro area with the exceptions of:
Detroit
Milwaukee
Atlanta
Philadelphia

I guess they just all really love Scranton Joe!!!

Not a smidgeon of corruption.

Can you source the statistics ("every metro area") for this claim? The numbers I'm looking at really don't tell the same story you're telling.

Thx in advance.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - UofMstateU - 11-06-2020 05:11 PM

Bad news for Biden in PA. Looks like they will need to pause counting and generate another 200K votes for Biden.

There are over 100K provisional ballots. Many of these were in-person day of election voters who were mailed a ballot. If they mailed you a ballot, you were supposed to bring it with you to the polls if you wanted to vote in person, but most people didnt know that because they were automatically mailed a ballot if they voted by mail in the primaries. These will skew heavily to Trump.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - shere khan - 11-06-2020 05:13 PM

(11-06-2020 02:40 PM)DownEastPirate Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 02:05 PM)Bearcat419 Wrote:  Fox is left now except for 2 hosts that....aren't news anchors. They are commentators/satire *per their own word*. You are actually throwing your support behind people who don't even see themselves as actual news.

And no, covid won't stop. Police killings won't stop. Riots probably won't stop. Those things aren't something that can be stopped with a snap of the fingers. But what you can do, is not publicly paint science as distrustful. You can stop pissing off an already angry crowd by gassing them to take a picture with a Bible.

This president, if he would have just kept his mouth shut 25% of the time, probably would have gotten re elected. It's his own loudmouthed fault.

So basically you don’t have any answers to my questions? You’re just agreeing that all of this stuff that’s been going on would’ve happened whether Trump was in office or not. But he was blamed for it because folks like you got offended with how he tweeted.

Ridiculous biden* ran on destroying oil. He will. Shell is already closing a refinery in LA. 700 jobs.

But muh covid

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - JMUDunk - 11-06-2020 05:14 PM

(11-06-2020 04:16 PM)Bearcat419 Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 04:11 PM)macgar32 Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 04:02 PM)Bearcat419 Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 03:34 PM)RamDawg Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 03:16 PM)Bearcat419 Wrote:  I'm sorry, did I miss the class where we learned about the type of gun used in the act of becoming a mass murderer being a deal breaker of some sort?

Or are you moving the goalposts to "muh freedoms" now?

Not moving the goal post, but some folks like to cherry pick facts. Ban "assault weapons" because of all those shootings, murders suicides but the fact is most are committed with a.........

The media and politicians love to prey on ignorance, it's up to all of us to educate ourselves so we an make educated decisions.
Most are committed with a handgun that is probably not legally obtained because this country has a patchwork network of gun laws and guns don't respect state borders.

You'll have a field day with this, but I absolutely think the country needs to overhaul it's laws surrounding firearms, and yes, I grew up using guns- Im not advocating abolishing the 2nd amendment

People care about guns...They don't care about the 2nd amendment.

If I can be arrested for having the wrong type of knife and no one cares...Then no one cares about the second amendment.
The 2nd amendment is the first thing people scream about whenever gun laws get brought up. Other than the fact that it's apparently a god given right to use something invented by humans.

Lol

that's why it's an Amendment. The God given rights are elsewhere, as in "endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

Try again. 07-coffee3

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - SuperFlyBCat - 11-06-2020 05:16 PM

(11-06-2020 05:07 PM)macgar32 Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 04:55 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 03:20 PM)macgar32 Wrote:  You don't think Barr or Trump asked about the laptop...Surely he knew if Rudy had the info.

You fail to understand the Deep state administrative class. It isn't about Democrat or Republican. Some people are too connected, powerful to have legit investigations ran on them. If Jeb or Mitt had won the primary or POTUS do you think the FBI provides fake info to FISA courts so they can bug the phones of Trump Campaign people? Of course not. Same deal with setting up Flynn, and the bogus Mueller SC. I think Mueller and Comey were quasi lifelong Republicans. This is the former Dir of the FBI on Tuesday.

Oh...

The deep state...I didn't realize we were talking about the DEEP STATE conspiracy

Now I understand.

And of course he is going to try to get whomever is running against Trump elected...Trump fired him for what he felt was his job.

If you don't think the embedded Federal bureaucratic class (Read: deep state) is a real thing, then you're nuts. Go spend a week in DC and talk to some of these people. I know them, went to school with them, met my parents friends who were them.

How do you think all these same people are able to keep cushy, well paid jobs for decades or until they die when the boss changes every 4-8 years? Wouldn't you think they'd have to go back home after that same 4-8 years? Nope.

I have immediate family members who have briefed 3 presidents...

And they did it because they were good at their job. Some people are not Partisan...They just do the work that needs to be done. That doesn't mean they are steering anything in a certain direction by pulling strings behind the scenes.

Tis what it Tis.

Everything is not a conspiracy.

Dude if you are talking about the Deep State "conspiracy" against Trump it is like 2 plus 2 = 4. Although Math is racist these days.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - Bearcat419 - 11-06-2020 05:17 PM

(11-06-2020 05:13 PM)shere khan Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 02:40 PM)DownEastPirate Wrote:  So basically you don’t have any answers to my questions? You’re just agreeing that all of this stuff that’s been going on would’ve happened whether Trump was in office or not. But he was blamed for it because folks like you got offended with how he tweeted.

Ridiculous biden* ran on destroying oil. He will. Shell is already closing a refinery in LA. 700 jobs.

But muh covid
Weird... Trump is president right now.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - Bronco'14 - 11-06-2020 05:20 PM

https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1324825518815006720

Court battle win in PA

ONE AT A TIME

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - Bearcat419 - 11-06-2020 05:20 PM

(11-06-2020 05:14 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 04:16 PM)Bearcat419 Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 04:11 PM)macgar32 Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 04:02 PM)Bearcat419 Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 03:34 PM)RamDawg Wrote:  Not moving the goal post, but some folks like to cherry pick facts. Ban "assault weapons" because of all those shootings, murders suicides but the fact is most are committed with a.........

The media and politicians love to prey on ignorance, it's up to all of us to educate ourselves so we an make educated decisions.
Most are committed with a handgun that is probably not legally obtained because this country has a patchwork network of gun laws and guns don't respect state borders.

You'll have a field day with this, but I absolutely think the country needs to overhaul it's laws surrounding firearms, and yes, I grew up using guns- Im not advocating abolishing the 2nd amendment

People care about guns...They don't care about the 2nd amendment.

If I can be arrested for having the wrong type of knife and no one cares...Then no one cares about the second amendment.
The 2nd amendment is the first thing people scream about whenever gun laws get brought up. Other than the fact that it's apparently a god given right to use something invented by humans.

Lol

that's why it's an Amendment. The God given rights are elsewhere, as in "endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

Try again. 07-coffee3

Texas state Rep. Matt Schaefer established this beyond a doubt in a Twitter thread in the aftermath of the West Texas shooting spree. He said that he wouldn’t use “the evil acts of a handful of people to diminish the God-given rights of my fellow Texans.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/09/gun-ownership-god-given-right-self-defense/

It's not my choice of words...

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - JMUDunk - 11-06-2020 05:21 PM

(11-06-2020 04:25 PM)Bearcat419 Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 04:18 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 02:33 PM)Bearcat419 Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 02:27 PM)RamDawg Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 01:42 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  An loonie issue virtually zero people know or even care about---well, other than Savannah Guthrie. Its odd the only people who ever discuss this or give it a platform are Democrats and left leaning media.

However, where have seen the "there is no proof---nothing to see here" act before? Well, literally for the last 3 weeks the media told us "there is no proof" of Biden family corruption. When the amount of proof became to big to claim there is no proof, the media ignored it anyway....so "proof" is more a talking point than a fact. The "fact" is there is ZERO chance there is NO fraud in the election and any reasonable person knows that. The relevant question is--"Is there enough fraud to change the outcome?". Im not much on conspiracy theories---but this year---the election is close enough that yeah---I think any reasonable person has to admit that it wouldnt take much fraud to actually swing this election one way or another. So, lets allow the allegations to play out. Few investigations can "prove" guilt on day one. Some eventually do--some never do.

After 4 years of "discredit bad orange man at all costs" with no success...If democrats claim their is little fraud then why not "open up the books"? People that don't cheat have no problem showing their work, people that cheat look for ways not to show their work..

Donald Trump's tax returns enter the chat...

Then that's the IRS' job, right? Where have they filed a lien or charges of fraud or tax evasion? That's how they got Capone, of course.

Nice try.

Not really
I think that's what an audit is for. To determine charges. You know... That thing he uses as an excuse to not release them. If there is nothing to hide, why hide? I'm just following the previous logic about Democrats...

Funny, you're not following any logic at all.

Right, so he's under audit, that's the IRS's job, not 150MM junior wannbe armchair accountants plowing through his returns to see if he wrote off too many lost golfballs or something. Seems to be pretty clean if after 4 years that audit hasn't lead to charges, right?

This is the people's election. Not some petty tyrant dim trying to keep carded observers from keeping an eye on things AS PER agreed too.

Apples and dolphins for that "logic".

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - JMUDunk - 11-06-2020 05:23 PM

(11-06-2020 04:09 PM)macgar32 Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 04:00 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 03:20 PM)macgar32 Wrote:  You don't think Barr or Trump asked about the laptop...Surely he knew if Rudy had the info.

Oh...

Now I understand.

Clinton's are the King of the Class. Comey read off a nicely prepared statement detailing Hillary's crap then said hey but no real prosecutor would take the case...so no charges. Hillary has a "show" investigation. Hunter quit the Board at Burisma and magically 1 week later Joe announces he is running. Even Obama said hey Joe you don't have to do this.

So that whole impeachment deal and consistent years of investigations were just for show...Gotcha.

You are educating me on the whole DEEP STATE conspiracy. Thanks for this.

Psssst: Impeachment happens in the House, not the DC bureaucracy.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - Bearcat419 - 11-06-2020 05:24 PM

(11-06-2020 05:21 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 04:25 PM)Bearcat419 Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 04:18 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 02:33 PM)Bearcat419 Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 02:27 PM)RamDawg Wrote:  After 4 years of "discredit bad orange man at all costs" with no success...If democrats claim their is little fraud then why not "open up the books"? People that don't cheat have no problem showing their work, people that cheat look for ways not to show their work..

Donald Trump's tax returns enter the chat...

Then that's the IRS' job, right? Where have they filed a lien or charges of fraud or tax evasion? That's how they got Capone, of course.

Nice try.

Not really
I think that's what an audit is for. To determine charges. You know... That thing he uses as an excuse to not release them. If there is nothing to hide, why hide? I'm just following the previous logic about Democrats...

Funny, you're not following any logic at all.

Right, so he's under audit, that's the IRS's job, not 150MM junior wannbe armchair accountants plowing through his returns to see if he wrote off too many lost golfballs or something. Seems to be pretty clean if after 4 years that audit hasn't lead to charges, right?

This is the people's election. Not some petty tyrant dim trying to keep carded observers from keeping an eye on things AS PER agreed too.

Apples and dolphins for that "logic".

"People that don't cheat have no problem showing their work, people that cheat look for ways not to show their work"

*Shrug*

Agree to disagree then.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - CrimsonPhantom - 11-06-2020 05:26 PM

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - JMUDunk - 11-06-2020 05:33 PM

(11-06-2020 04:43 PM)oruvoice Wrote:  

No. They were not deployed for riot control. And, like I said, they were deployed about a month or so back (late September).

Ok, you were asking, I was clearly guessing. Deployments can take a while, so Sept didn't surprise me. But, I hadn't heard anything about it before, so purely conjecture on my part.