CSNbbs
*** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** (/thread-909997.html)

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - mptnstr@44 - 11-06-2020 02:52 PM

(11-06-2020 02:33 PM)Bearcat419 Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 02:27 PM)RamDawg Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 01:42 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 01:31 PM)Bearcat419 Wrote:  I see everyone has their Q Anon sponsored tin foil hats on in here.
Shocked face /s

An loonie issue virtually zero people know or even care about---well, other than Savannah Guthrie. Its odd the only people who ever discuss this or give it a platform are Democrats and left leaning media.

However, where have seen the "there is no proof---nothing to see here" act before? Well, literally for the last 3 weeks the media told us "there is no proof" of Biden family corruption. When the amount of proof became to big to claim there is no proof, the media ignored it anyway....so "proof" is more a talking point than a fact. The "fact" is there is ZERO chance there is NO fraud in the election and any reasonable person knows that. The relevant question is--"Is there enough fraud to change the outcome?". Im not much on conspiracy theories---but this year---the election is close enough that yeah---I think any reasonable person has to admit that it wouldnt take much fraud to actually swing this election one way or another. So, lets allow the allegations to play out. Few investigations can "prove" guilt on day one. Some eventually do--some never do.

After 4 years of "discredit bad orange man at all costs" with no success...If democrats claim their is little fraud then why not "open up the books"? People that don't cheat have no problem showing their work, people that cheat look for ways not to show their work..

Donald Trump's tax returns enter the chat...

for the 1,000,000th time he is under no LEGAL obligation to produce them.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - Bearcat419 - 11-06-2020 02:54 PM

(11-06-2020 02:40 PM)DownEastPirate Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 02:05 PM)Bearcat419 Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 01:58 PM)DownEastPirate Wrote:  So if Biden comes out on top what are you commies going to do when Covid doesn’t stop, riots don’t stop, police killings don’t stop, gas goes up, the economy goes down, taxes go up, etc?

Bc all of that is going to happen. And it’s universally been blamed on orange man. And lower gas, taxes, and better economy is somehow because of Obama. Will minorities realize finally after they get screwed again in his four years that Dems only use them for their votes and don’t give a damn about them?

Honestly curious about all this. This may finally be the Demorat president that shows the country the Dem party is a sham and only wants power. Fox News is basically left now besides Tucker and Hannity but I sure hope conservatives politicians and conservatives news hammers both Biden and Harris constantly for four years. They will fold like a wet cardboard box.
Fox is left now except for 2 hosts that....aren't news anchors. They are commentators/satire *per their own word*. You are actually throwing your support behind people who don't even see themselves as actual news.

And no, covid won't stop. Police killings won't stop. Riots probably won't stop. Those things aren't something that can be stopped with a snap of the fingers. But what you can do, is not publicly paint science as distrustful. You can stop pissing off an already angry crowd by gassing them to take a picture with a Bible.

This president, if he would have just kept his mouth shut 25% of the time, probably would have gotten re elected. It's his own loudmouthed fault.

So basically you don’t have any answers to my questions? You’re just agreeing that all of this stuff that’s been going on would’ve happened whether Trump was in office or not. But he was blamed for it because folks like you got offended with how he tweeted.

And for the record I don’t place my trust in anyone except God, my family and myself. I get my news from multiple places and come to my own conclusions. I don’t personally care for Hannity but I do greatly respect Tucker. He’ll probably end up like Beck and get canned from Fox for speaking his mind and not falling in line like a good little anchor.
Trust in God.. supports Trump who... Mocks the disabled, cheats on his wives, doesn't pay contractors,
Has civilians tear gassed... Okay.

Oh, by commies you meant me? Okay. I thought that was a reference to Trump who has openly talked about never leaving office, my fault.

Obama rescued the Bush economy, so, that was nice.
Taxes will likely go up for corporations and millionaires, as they should.
Gas went from 1.51 to 2.80 from 2000-2007.
It went from 3.27 in 2008 to 2.45 in 2015, with some jumps in between. (This is per Energy. Gov)

Seems like alot of buzzwords that usually get thrown around

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - Bearcat419 - 11-06-2020 02:55 PM

(11-06-2020 02:52 PM)mptnstr@44 Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 01:31 PM)Bearcat419 Wrote:  I see everyone has their Q Anon sponsored tin foil hats on in here.
Shocked face /s

An loonie issue virtually zero people know or even care about---well, other than Savannah Guthrie. Its odd the only people who ever discuss this or give it a platform are Democrats and left leaning media.

However, where have seen the "there is no proof---nothing to see here" act before? Well, literally for the last 3 weeks the media told us "there is no proof" of Biden family corruption. When the amount of proof became to big to claim there is no proof, the media ignored it anyway....so "proof" is more a talking point than a fact. The "fact" is there is ZERO chance there is NO fraud in the election and any reasonable person knows that. The relevant question is--"Is there enough fraud to change the outcome?". Im not much on conspiracy theories---but this year---the election is close enough that yeah---I think any reasonable person has to admit that it wouldnt take much fraud to actually swing this election one way or another. So, lets allow the allegations to play out. Few investigations can "prove" guilt on day one. Some eventually do--some never do.

After 4 years of "discredit bad orange man at all costs" with no success...If democrats claim their is little fraud then why not "open up the books"? People that don't cheat have no problem showing their work, people that cheat look for ways not to show their work..

for the 1,000,000th time he is under no LEGAL obligation to produce them.

By that argument...the Dems aren't required to produce **** either.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - JMUDunk - 11-06-2020 02:56 PM

(11-06-2020 10:37 AM)fsquid Wrote:  The states that were able to process mail in ballots in advance were all done "on time".

Georgia SOS says that they will definitely have a recount.

And of course, this was done intentionally. What if the in-person votes didn't catch up? Tough to add more cheat-by-mail votes if they've already been counted and certified. Give credit where it's due...

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - SuperFlyBCat - 11-06-2020 02:56 PM

(11-06-2020 02:28 PM)Bearcat419 Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 02:21 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 02:14 PM)Bearcat419 Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 02:08 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 02:05 PM)Bearcat419 Wrote:  Fox is left now except for 2 hosts that....aren't news anchors. They are commentators/satire *per their own word*. You are actually throwing your support behind people who don't even see themselves as actual news.

And no, covid won't stop. Police killings won't stop. Riots probably won't stop. Those things aren't something that can be stopped with a snap of the fingers. But what you can do, is not publicly paint science as distrustful. You can stop pissing off an already angry crowd by gassing them to take a picture with a Bible.

This president, if he would have just kept his mouth shut 25% of the time, probably would have gotten re elected. It's his own loudmouthed fault.

Only Blacks of course, whitey doesn't count.
Sorry, but police shouldn't be killing anyone unless absolutely, positively necessary. Feel better? Not my fault that there's decades upon decades of history involving minorities being treated like 2nd rate citizens by police.

Guess I know why the tone on the UC board around this issue goes unchecked...

Absolutely, positively and necessary...I don't think that is how it is written in the criminal code. Also a cop shooting someone today or 3 months ago has nothing to do with decades and decades ago. Actually the only groups of people who have not faced widespread discrimination in the USA are the post 1965 folks, which are 97% non European.

If you don't think that the current climate and the reaction to police shootings of minorities, mainly black men, has anything to do with the history of this country....

I just... Wow.

Cops kill more whites. It doesn't fit the narrative so the media ignores it. BLM is a Marxist org, fundraiser for ActBlue, that has nothing to do with protecting black folks.
The entire narrative where they got their start was 100% fake news. The hands up don't shoot didn't happen.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - RamDawg - 11-06-2020 03:00 PM

Shocked face /s

OK LOL, pay the government as little as possible, Isn't that we all trying to do? I pay my accountant $10K to avoid paying $30K more in taxes, LEGALLY. Am I a smart person or just a bad person.

Anyway , we have much bigger things to worry about than Trumps tax returns, like the Constitution, Middle East, China side deals, Russia, missiles, small businesses failing, Harris as president, Crazy Nancy a heart beat away from being president......

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - bobdizole - 11-06-2020 03:02 PM

(11-06-2020 02:56 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 02:08 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  Only Blacks of course, whitey doesn't count.
Sorry, but police shouldn't be killing anyone unless absolutely, positively necessary. Feel better? Not my fault that there's decades upon decades of history involving minorities being treated like 2nd rate citizens by police.

Absolutely, positively and necessary...I don't think that is how it is written in the criminal code. Also a cop shooting someone today or 3 months ago has nothing to do with decades and decades ago. Actually the only groups of people who have not faced widespread discrimination in the USA are the post 1965 folks, which are 97% non European.

If you don't think that the current climate and the reaction to police shootings of minorities, mainly black men, has anything to do with the history of this country....

I just... Wow.

Cops kill more whites. It doesn't fit the narrative so the media ignores it. BLM is a Marxist org, fundraiser for ActBlue, that has nothing to do with protecting black folks.
The entire narrative where they got their start was 100% fake news. The hands up don't shoot didn't happen.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - Bearcat419 - 11-06-2020 03:03 PM

(11-06-2020 02:08 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  Only Blacks of course, whitey doesn't count.

I just... Wow.

You just.. keep moving those goalposts.

Whites are also more likely to be school shooters, serial killers, domestic terrorists, etc. They also make up more of the population.

You can hate the BLM organization if you want to. I don't care. Saying BLM and acknowledging that statement has validity is a completely separate entity.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - CrimsonPhantom - 11-06-2020 03:06 PM

Another PA Postal Employee comes forward.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - RamDawg - 11-06-2020 03:12 PM

(11-06-2020 03:03 PM)Bearcat419 Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 02:14 PM)Bearcat419 Wrote:  Sorry, but police shouldn't be killing anyone unless absolutely, positively necessary. Feel better? Not my fault that there's decades upon decades of history involving minorities being treated like 2nd rate citizens by police.

I just... Wow.

Whites are also more likely to be school shooters, serial killers, domestic terrorists, etc. They also make up more of the population.

You can hate the BLM organization if you want to. I don't care. Saying BLM and acknowledging that statement has validity is a completely separate entity.

With legally owned "assault weapons" or handguns?

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - DownEastPirate - 11-06-2020 03:15 PM

(11-06-2020 02:54 PM)Bearcat419 Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 01:58 PM)DownEastPirate Wrote:  So if Biden comes out on top what are you commies going to do when Covid doesn’t stop, riots don’t stop, police killings don’t stop, gas goes up, the economy goes down, taxes go up, etc?

Bc all of that is going to happen. And it’s universally been blamed on orange man. And lower gas, taxes, and better economy is somehow because of Obama. Will minorities realize finally after they get screwed again in his four years that Dems only use them for their votes and don’t give a damn about them?

Honestly curious about all this. This may finally be the Demorat president that shows the country the Dem party is a sham and only wants power. Fox News is basically left now besides Tucker and Hannity but I sure hope conservatives politicians and conservatives news hammers both Biden and Harris constantly for four years. They will fold like a wet cardboard box.
Fox is left now except for 2 hosts that....aren't news anchors. They are commentators/satire *per their own word*. You are actually throwing your support behind people who don't even see themselves as actual news.

So basically you don’t have any answers to my questions? You’re just agreeing that all of this stuff that’s been going on would’ve happened whether Trump was in office or not. But he was blamed for it because folks like you got offended with how he tweeted.

And for the record I don’t place my trust in anyone except God, my family and myself. I get my news from multiple places and come to my own conclusions. I don’t personally care for Hannity but I do greatly respect Tucker. He’ll probably end up like Beck and get canned from Fox for speaking his mind and not falling in line like a good little anchor.
Trust in God.. supports Trump who... Mocks the disabled, cheats on his wives, doesn't pay contractors,

Oh, by commies you meant me? Okay. I thought that was a reference to Trump who has openly talked about never leaving office, my fault.

It went from 3.27 in 2008 to 2.45 in 2015, with some jumps in between. (This is per Energy. Gov)

Seems like a lot of deflection being thrown around and still not answering my questions.

On the Trump morals deal, I don’t worship political leaders. I personally think he’s an arrogant Yankee prick who needs to keep his mouth shut more often but I support his policies. Nothing more. You don’t have to respond because you’re obviously not going to answer my initial set of questions.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - Bearcat419 - 11-06-2020 03:16 PM

(11-06-2020 03:12 PM)RamDawg Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 02:21 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  Absolutely, positively and necessary...I don't think that is how it is written in the criminal code. Also a cop shooting someone today or 3 months ago has nothing to do with decades and decades ago. Actually the only groups of people who have not faced widespread discrimination in the USA are the post 1965 folks, which are 97% non European.

I just... Wow.

I'm sorry, did I miss the class where we learned about the type of gun used in the act of becoming a mass murderer being a deal breaker of some sort?

Or are you moving the goalposts to "muh freedoms" now?

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - Morkai - 11-06-2020 03:20 PM

(11-06-2020 02:50 PM)shere khan Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 02:28 PM)Morkai Wrote:  
Shocked face /s

After 4 years of "discredit bad orange man at all costs" with no success...If democrats claim their is little fraud then why not "open up the books"? People that don't cheat have no problem showing their work, people that cheat look for ways not to show their work.

The GOP has several election observers at all ballot counting locations across PA and the rest of the country.

Pam Bondi said she had not been able to see a single one in Phily

Makes sense - she's not a Trump campaign election obsever.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - Bearcat419 - 11-06-2020 03:20 PM

(11-06-2020 03:15 PM)DownEastPirate Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 02:54 PM)Bearcat419 Wrote:  

Seems like a lot of deflection being thrown around and still not answering my questions.

On the Trump morals deal, I don’t worship political leaders. I personally think he’s an arrogant Yankee prick who needs to keep his mouth shut more often but I support his policies. Nothing more. You don’t have to respond because you’re obviously not going to answer my initial set of questions.
Apparently me directly speaking to your hypothetical situations and anti democrat buzz works wasn't good enough.

I guess you want me to say the "commies" are going to turn a blind eye.

If he drops the ball and **** hits the fan... Vote him out. Idk why that's hard to grasp.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - macgar32 - 11-06-2020 03:20 PM

(11-06-2020 02:02 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 01:45 PM)macgar32 Wrote:  
Shocked face /s

However, where have seen the "there is no proof---nothing to see here" act before? Well, literally for the last 3 weeks the media told us "there is no proof" of Biden family corruption. When the amount of proof became to big to claim there is no proof, the media ignored it anyway....so "proof" is more a talking point than a fact. The "fact" is there is ZERO chance there is no fraud and any reasonable person knows that. The relevant question is--"Is there enough fraud to change the outcome?". Im not much on conspiracy theories---but this year---the election is close enough that yeah---I think any reasonable person has to admit that it wouldnt take much fraud to actually swing this election one way or another.

Are you calling the Laptop proof of Biden family corruption?

The Laptop that the FBI has but has done nothing with.

Dude you think the FBI is going run a legit investigation of the Biden's? LOL.

You don't think Barr or Trump asked about the laptop...Surely he knew if Rudy had the info.

You think the democrats are so freaking effective that they can control the FBI even under Trump. If so they should be in charge.

The more likely explanation is that the story wasn't true.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - SuperFlyBCat - 11-06-2020 03:22 PM

(11-06-2020 02:14 PM)Bearcat419 Wrote:  Sorry, but police shouldn't be killing anyone unless absolutely, positively necessary. Feel better? Not my fault that there's decades upon decades of history involving minorities being treated like 2nd rate citizens by police.

I just... Wow.

Saying BLM is a red herring. All lives matter.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - Bearcat419 - 11-06-2020 03:27 PM

(11-06-2020 03:22 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 02:21 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  Absolutely, positively and necessary...I don't think that is how it is written in the criminal code. Also a cop shooting someone today or 3 months ago has nothing to do with decades and decades ago. Actually the only groups of people who have not faced widespread discrimination in the USA are the post 1965 folks, which are 97% non European.

I just... Wow.

Saying BLM is a red herring. All lives matter.
*Goal posts shift again*

Saying all lives matter as a retort to Black Lives Matter is a spineless way of saying you don't give lick about black lives.

Why is it that you don't hear anyone yell at a Blue Lives Matter advocate that all lives matter? Surely it isn't to do with the color being discussed...

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - SuperFlyBCat - 11-06-2020 03:33 PM

(11-06-2020 03:20 PM)macgar32 Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 02:02 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 01:45 PM)macgar32 Wrote:  
Shocked face /s

However, where have seen the "there is no proof---nothing to see here" act before? Well, literally for the last 3 weeks the media told us "there is no proof" of Biden family corruption. When the amount of proof became to big to claim there is no proof, the media ignored it anyway....so "proof" is more a talking point than a fact. The "fact" is there is ZERO chance there is no fraud and any reasonable person knows that. The relevant question is--"Is there enough fraud to change the outcome?". Im not much on conspiracy theories---but this year---the election is close enough that yeah---I think any reasonable person has to admit that it wouldnt take much fraud to actually swing this election one way or another.

Are you calling the Laptop proof of Biden family corruption?

The Laptop that the FBI has but has done nothing with.

Dude you think the FBI is going run a legit investigation of the Biden's? LOL.

You don't think Barr or Trump asked about the laptop...Surely he knew if Rudy had the info.

You think the democrats are so freaking effective that they can control the FBI even under Trump. If so they should be in charge.

The more likely explanation is that the story wasn't true.

You fail to understand the Deep state administrative class. It isn't about Democrat or Republican. Some people are too connected, powerful to have legit investigations ran on them. If Jeb or Mitt had won the primary or POTUS do you think the FBI provides fake info to FISA courts so they can bug the phones of Trump Campaign people? Of course not. Same deal with setting up Flynn, and the bogus Mueller SC. I think Mueller and Comey were quasi lifelong Republicans. This is the former Dir of the FBI on Tuesday.
[Image: comey-1.jpg?w=670]

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - RamDawg - 11-06-2020 03:34 PM

(11-06-2020 03:16 PM)Bearcat419 Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 03:12 PM)RamDawg Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 02:28 PM)Bearcat419 Wrote:  If you don't think that the current climate and the reaction to police shootings of minorities, mainly black men, has anything to do with the history of this country....

I just... Wow.

I'm sorry, did I miss the class where we learned about the type of gun used in the act of becoming a mass murderer being a deal breaker of some sort?

Or are you moving the goalposts to "muh freedoms" now?

Not moving the goal post, but some folks like to cherry pick facts. Ban "assault weapons" because of all those shootings, murders suicides but the fact is most are committed with a.........

The media and politicians love to prey on ignorance, it's up to all of us to educate ourselves so we an make educated decisions.

RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - UofMTigerTim - 11-06-2020 03:34 PM

Let's be honest. Trump is not going to win this election. Even if they find fraud it won't be enough fraud. The Supreme Court is not going to rule to change any votes or throw votes out.