CSNbbs
Jarell White moved up in CFBS LB rankings - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Big12bbs (/forum-260.html)
+---- Forum: Big 12 Team Talk (/forum-783.html)
+----- Forum: The Gregory A. Ruehlmann Sr. Memorial Cincinnati Board (/forum-404.html)
+----- Thread: Jarell White moved up in CFBS LB rankings (/thread-909928.html)

Jarell White moved up in CFBS LB rankings - Oldfan68 - 11-02-2020 06:46 PM

I enjoy the rankings. Saw White on the LB ranking risers article, did not realize he was considered a rb coming out of high school. He's done well at LB.

https://cfbsaturdays.com/risers-in-the-cfb-saturdays-college-football-lb-rankings/

RE: Jarell White moved up in CFBS LB rankings - MickMack - 11-02-2020 06:56 PM

(11-02-2020 06:46 PM)Oldfan68 Wrote:  I enjoy the rankings. Saw White on the LB ranking risers article, did not realize he was considered a rb coming out of high school. He's done well at LB.

https://cfbsaturdays.com/risers-in-the-cfb-saturdays-college-football-lb-rankings/

He played offense and defense.

RE: Jarell White moved up in CFBS LB rankings - C1ncy4Life - 11-02-2020 08:17 PM

Will be interesting how NFL evaluators view him based on his size. Will be interesting to see how many current players end up getting a shot in the NFL.

RE: Jarell White moved up in CFBS LB rankings - MickMack - 11-02-2020 08:46 PM

(11-02-2020 08:17 PM)C1ncy4Life Wrote:  Will be interesting how NFL evaluators view him based on his size. Will be interesting to see how many current players end up getting a shot in the NFL.

Of the guys getting regular playing time now, I think Hudson is the only obvious guy on offense. On defense, Sanders, Sauce, Bryant, Forrest and Wiggins are all locks IMO to play on Sunday in some capacity. Ditto for Smith on ST. There are plenty of guys that could improve their prospects over this season and seasons to come. It's exciting.

RE: Jarell White moved up in CFBS LB rankings - C1ncy4Life - 11-02-2020 08:51 PM

(11-02-2020 08:46 PM)MickMack Wrote:  
(11-02-2020 08:17 PM)C1ncy4Life Wrote:  Will be interesting how NFL evaluators view him based on his size. Will be interesting to see how many current players end up getting a shot in the NFL.

Of the guys getting regular playing time now, I think Hudson is the only obvious guy on offense. On defense, Sanders, Sauce, Bryant, Forrest and Wiggins are all locks IMO to play on Sunday in some capacity. Ditto for Smith on ST. There are plenty of guys that could improve their prospects over this season and seasons to come. It's exciting.

Think Whyle will be playing on Sundays eventually, as well as some others that are younger. That’s the interesting part and is sometimes hard to project but it will be interesting looking back to see who develops over the next few years and end up being good enough to have a shot at the NFL.

RE: Jarell White moved up in CFBS LB rankings - MickMack - 11-02-2020 08:55 PM

(11-02-2020 08:51 PM)C1ncy4Life Wrote:  

Think Whyle will be playing on Sundays eventually, as well as some others that are younger. That’s the interesting part and is sometimes hard to project but it will be interesting looking back to see who develops over the next few years and end up being good enough to have a shot at the NFL.

Yep, I totally agree. I think Whyle, Taylor, Ford, Pierce and several of the O-line guys will see time on Sunday, along with a ton of guys on the defensive side. But that's me speculating based on the flashes we've seen. It remains to be seen if they'll seal the deal.

RE: Jarell White moved up in CFBS LB rankings - eroc - 11-02-2020 09:22 PM

(11-02-2020 08:55 PM)MickMack Wrote:  

Yep, I totally agree. I think Whyle, Taylor, Ford, Pierce and several of the O-line guys will see time on Sunday, along with a ton of guys on the defensive side. But that's me speculating based on the flashes we've seen. It remains to be seen if they'll seal the deal.

i wonder if being a part of this D will help Beavers get some buzz. i know he doesn't have the statistics but i think Beavers is a sleeper because of his size (6'3"/242). i wonder what some of his other metrics are?

RE: Jarell White moved up in CFBS LB rankings - BearcatMan - 11-02-2020 11:31 PM

(11-02-2020 09:22 PM)eroc Wrote:  

i wonder if being a part of this D will help Beavers get some buzz. i know he doesn't have the statistics but i think Beavers is a sleeper because of his size (6'3"/242). i wonder what some of his other metrics are?

They'll put on his coverage tape and pretty much type cast him to a rush backer or undersize 5-tech quickly.

RE: Jarell White moved up in CFBS LB rankings - eroc - 11-03-2020 08:00 AM

(11-02-2020 11:31 PM)BearcatMan Wrote:  
(11-02-2020 09:22 PM)eroc Wrote:  
(11-02-2020 08:46 PM)MickMack Wrote:  Of the guys getting regular playing time now, I think Hudson is the only obvious guy on offense. On defense, Sanders, Sauce, Bryant, Forrest and Wiggins are all locks IMO to play on Sunday in some capacity. Ditto for Smith on ST. There are plenty of guys that could improve their prospects over this season and seasons to come. It's exciting.

They'll put on his coverage tape and pretty much type cast him to a rush backer or undersize 5-tech quickly.

i wonder if he can play the middle?