CSNbbs
Team trump - Well Oiled Machine - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Team trump - Well Oiled Machine (/thread-909519.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Team trump - Well Oiled Machine - Redwingtom - 10-28-2020 07:28 AM

Leaves rally goers stranded in the cold for hours...sending several to the hospital. And this doesn't even factor in how many will come down with COVID in a week or so.

Quote:CNN reporter Jeff Zeleny tweeted around the same time Tuesday night saying that he heard an Omaha police officer say "we need at least 30 more buses" after supporters had already been waiting for an hour and a half.

At least seven people were taken to hospitals, according to Omaha Scanner which tracks scanner traffic. It said some police officers even started giving elderly attendees who were struggling with the cold rides to their vehicles.

Sanderford posted an update early Wednesday morning saying that the rally wasn't cleared out until just after 12:40 a.m.

Nebraska State Senator Megan Hunt was outraged by the lack of planning by the Trump campaign.

"Supporters of the President were brought in, but buses weren’t able to get back to transport people out. It’s freezing and snowy in Omaha tonight," Hunt tweeted, "What people will do for this con man, what people have sacrificed, is so sad to me. He truly does not care about you."
Trump supporters stuck in cold when buses couldn't reach Nebraska rally

Team trump - Well Oiled Machine - UTSAMarineVet09 - 10-28-2020 07:30 AM

Gotta love hearsay... 07-coffee3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RE: Team trump - Well Oiled Machine - gdunn - 10-28-2020 07:30 AM

Not sure how that's Trump's fault. Sounds like it's a facility coordination issue.

You're such a hack. I get it Biden doesn't have this issue because his gatherings are small due to "invites".

RE: Team trump - Well Oiled Machine - 450bench - 10-28-2020 07:35 AM

Commietom is a typical librocrite. They’re all the same with different levels of delusion.
TDS is real.

RE: Team trump - Well Oiled Machine - Was SoMs Eagle - 10-28-2020 07:37 AM

I bet they are not gonna go vote for Trump now....

You goof ball. Is THAT the best you got this morning?

RE: Team trump - Well Oiled Machine - Redwingtom - 10-28-2020 07:40 AM

(10-28-2020 07:30 AM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  Gotta love hearsay... 07-coffee3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

C'mon dude...here's some photos at 11:30 eastern time. The rally ended at 10:00 eastern time.

Is time and imagery also hearsay in the cult?

RE: Team trump - Well Oiled Machine - MemTigers1998 - 10-28-2020 07:41 AM

That's voter suppression according to the horse tooth moron bartender

Team trump - Well Oiled Machine - JMUDunk - 10-28-2020 07:44 AM

Typical nanny-stater.

Grown ass adults shouldn’t be responsible for themselves, someone else needs to take care of me!

Last I checked these are entirely voluntary attendance. I’d suspect attendees understand it’s their responsibility to get there and back.

Sloe, OTOH, can get the entire “audience” onto one short bus to get everyone back to their cars...

RE: Team trump - Well Oiled Machine - MemTigers1998 - 10-28-2020 07:50 AM

What happens if one of the 15-20 people at a Biden rally gets out of their circle? Does the covid task force arrest them or something?

RE: Team trump - Well Oiled Machine - Redwingtom - 10-28-2020 08:29 AM

Finally, an I-witness account! 03-wink

Make sure you stay for the end...the last line is awesome!

RE: Team trump - Well Oiled Machine - BobcatEngineer - 10-28-2020 08:35 AM

Cold wouldn't be such a problem for those poor Trump supporters if there wasn't so many thermometers.

RE: Team trump - Well Oiled Machine - CardinalJim - 10-28-2020 08:37 AM

Can I ask that those of you that want to read the nonsense from this poster stop quoting it when you reply. Those of us, and I’m sure there are many, who have this poster, and those that share his twisted views of the Nation, on ignore won’t have to read them.

RE: Team trump - Well Oiled Machine - umbluegray - 10-28-2020 08:38 AM

(10-28-2020 08:29 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Finally, an I-witness account! 03-wink

Make sure you stay for the end...the last line is awesome!

Question: is an eyewitness account better than actual photos, texts and emails pulled off the laptop belonging to, uh let's say, the son of a presidential candidate?

RE: Team trump - Well Oiled Machine - Bronco'14 - 10-28-2020 08:39 AM

"I'd walk 750 miles in below zero temperatures nip-nude just to hear him speak"

Fail

RE: Team trump - Well Oiled Machine - Redwingtom - 10-28-2020 08:43 AM

(10-28-2020 08:37 AM)CardinalJim Wrote:  Can I ask that those of you that want to read the nonsense from this poster stop quoting it when you reply. Those of us, and I’m sure there are many, who have this poster, and those that share his twisted views of the Nation, on ignore won’t have to read them.

Okay!

The contents of this message are hidden because CardinalJim is on your ignore list.

RE: Team trump - Well Oiled Machine - UofMstateU - 10-28-2020 08:58 AM

Sounds like Hunters laptop has gotten you lefties in a tizzy.

RE: Team trump - Well Oiled Machine - 450bench - 10-28-2020 09:18 AM

Trump living rent free in the minds of liberals everywhere. It’s a beautiful thing.

RE: Team trump - Well Oiled Machine - CardinalJim - 10-28-2020 09:25 AM

(10-28-2020 09:18 AM)450bench Wrote:  Trump living rent free in the minds of liberals everywhere. It’s a beautiful thing.

It is indeed.

Trump vs Leftists
03-nutkick

RE: Team trump - Well Oiled Machine - shere khan - 10-28-2020 09:30 AM

(10-28-2020 07:28 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Leaves rally goers stranded in the cold for hours...sending several to the hospital. And this doesn't even factor in how many will come down with COVID in a week or so.

Quote:CNN reporter Jeff Zeleny tweeted around the same time Tuesday night saying that he heard an Omaha police officer say "we need at least 30 more buses" after supporters had already been waiting for an hour and a half.

At least seven people were taken to hospitals, according to Omaha Scanner which tracks scanner traffic. It said some police officers even started giving elderly attendees who were struggling with the cold rides to their vehicles.

Sanderford posted an update early Wednesday morning saying that the rally wasn't cleared out until just after 12:40 a.m.

Nebraska State Senator Megan Hunt was outraged by the lack of planning by the Trump campaign.

"Supporters of the President were brought in, but buses weren’t able to get back to transport people out. It’s freezing and snowy in Omaha tonight," Hunt tweeted, "What people will do for this con man, what people have sacrificed, is so sad to me. He truly does not care about you."
Trump supporters stuck in cold when buses couldn't reach Nebraska rally

Daily CNN cuckery from tom. You are reliable

RE: Team trump - Well Oiled Machine - BobcatEngineer - 10-28-2020 10:23 AM

Trump supporters in Omaha after last night:

[Image: 3fcaa7180e97f9e1c3b61c970befb25a.png]