CSNbbs
Alex Jones back on Joe Rogan - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Alex Jones back on Joe Rogan (/thread-909490.html)

Pages: 1 2

Alex Jones back on Joe Rogan - fsquid - 10-27-2020 04:39 PM

See you in 3 hours! Up on you tube and spotify

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

RE: Alex Jones back on Joe Rogan - Marc Mensa - 10-27-2020 06:05 PM

Neither are afraid of a conspiracy

RE: Alex Jones back on Joe Rogan - BobcatEngineer - 10-27-2020 06:10 PM

[Image: dce.jpg]

RE: Alex Jones back on Joe Rogan - ArmyBlazer - 10-27-2020 06:32 PM

This probably has as much to do with sticking it to Spotify as anything else.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

RE: Alex Jones back on Joe Rogan - fsquid - 10-28-2020 07:39 AM

Hell of a conversation about the Biden stuff.

RE: Alex Jones back on Joe Rogan - Ohio Poly - 10-28-2020 07:30 PM

Not a Rogan fan.

RE: Alex Jones back on Joe Rogan - fsquid - 10-29-2020 10:58 AM

Spotify has now removed this podcast.

RE: Alex Jones back on Joe Rogan - BobcatEngineer - 10-29-2020 11:04 AM

(10-29-2020 10:58 AM)fsquid Wrote:  Spotify has now removed this podcast.

$100 million says they can do whatever they want.

RE: Alex Jones back on Joe Rogan - ArmyBlazer - 10-29-2020 11:15 AM

(10-29-2020 10:58 AM)fsquid Wrote:  Spotify has now removed this podcast.

Of course they did. I would expect no less from them.

RE: Alex Jones back on Joe Rogan - JMUDunk - 10-29-2020 11:32 AM

I know OF Rogan and Jones and have heard a bit here and there, but know nothing of them or what they "do".

What's the import of Jones going on Rogans show? Can't he do that anytime he wants anyway?

What's a spotify and 100 million $$$'s? Did they pay one of these two that sum, or did one of them lose a case and they now owe that?

IOW's I'm interested in this conversation but have NO idea what it's about. Too busy to go do a lot of digging.

Thx!

RE: Alex Jones back on Joe Rogan - SuperFlyBCat - 10-29-2020 11:35 AM

I watched 1/2 of it last night. Good stuff. You still have to laugh your ass off on how Jones snuck into Bohemian Grove.

RE: Alex Jones back on Joe Rogan - DragonLair - 10-29-2020 11:39 AM

(10-29-2020 11:32 AM)JMUDunk Wrote:  I know OF Rogan and Jones and have heard a bit here and there, but know nothing of them or what they "do".

What's the import of Jones going on Rogans show? Can't he do that anytime he wants anyway?

What's a spotify and 100 million $$$'s? Did they pay one of these two that sum, or did one of them lose a case and they now owe that?

IOW's I'm interested in this conversation but have NO idea what it's about. Too busy to go do a lot of digging.

Thx!

Joe Rohan has the largest podcast in the world. Something like 7 million subscribers. Militia leaders million listeners to every podcast.

Spotify bought the right to be the sole distributor of the content.

Joe has stated that he can have whomever he wants on the podcast as he retained creative control.

Now it seems like Spotify is refusing to distribute his material.

RE: Alex Jones back on Joe Rogan - EigenEagle - 10-29-2020 12:04 PM

(10-29-2020 11:39 AM)DragonLair Wrote:  
(10-29-2020 11:32 AM)JMUDunk Wrote:  I know OF Rogan and Jones and have heard a bit here and there, but know nothing of them or what they "do".

Thx!

Joe Rohan has the largest podcast in the world. Something like 7 million subscribers. Militia leaders million listeners to every podcast.

Joe has stated that he can have whomever he wants on the podcast as he retained creative control.

Spotify employee snowflakes pitching a fit probably had some effect.

RE: Alex Jones back on Joe Rogan - EigenEagle - 10-29-2020 12:08 PM

Thx!

Couldn't care less about Rogan's UFC or celebrity interviews, but I have enjoyed his interviews with "intellectual dark web" figures as well as people like Andrew Yang.

RE: Alex Jones back on Joe Rogan - DaSaintFan - 10-29-2020 12:16 PM

(10-29-2020 12:08 PM)EigenEagle Wrote:  Couldn't care less about Rogan's UFC or celebrity interviews, but I have enjoyed his interviews with "intellectual dark web" figures as well as people like Andrew Yang.

I'm no fan of Rogan, but I will admit once in a while, he gets some good interesting people on his interview couch...

Now as for Alex. it's just fun to watch him blather out conspiracy after conspiracy, with him eventually hoping that one of them will stick. I swear one of these days during one of his rants, he's gonna just blow up like a big balloon...

RE: Alex Jones back on Joe Rogan - JMUDunk - 10-29-2020 01:01 PM

Thx!

Thanks.

REfusing cause it Jones, or in general? And what's the 100MM dollars? Is that what his viewer/listener base is worth.subscribers etc?

the way it was worded it sounded like a settlement for damages or something.

Is Jones still off the various platforms? Has he ever threatened anyone or caused someone harm? He always appeared as a relatively harmless kinda goofball "provocateur" to get clicks and listens(?).

RE: Alex Jones back on Joe Rogan - BobcatEngineer - 10-29-2020 01:06 PM

(10-29-2020 01:01 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Thanks.

REfusing cause it Jones, or in general? And what's the 100MM dollars? Is that what his viewer/listener base is worth.subscribers etc?

the way it was worded it sounded like a settlement for damages or something.

Is Jones still off the various platforms? Has he ever threatened anyone or caused someone harm? He always appeared as a relatively harmless kinda goofball "provocateur" to get clicks and listens(?).

Spotify paid $100 million for the exclusive rights to air Rogan's podcast. That's big money in the podcast industry.

I can only speculate as to why Spotify took the episode down, but my guess is that he spewed a bunch of bull**** conspiracy theories and misinformation that had to do with the upcoming election.

For what it's worth, I just checked my spotify feed and the episode is up and playable now...

RE: Alex Jones back on Joe Rogan - fsquid - 10-29-2020 01:08 PM

I believe after Rogan signed the $100 million deal, Spotify employees in NYC went nuts about spotify keeping old shows with Alex Jones and other controversal right figures on the site. Like Jordan Peterson, Gavin McInnes, Milo, etc.

So when Rogan puts Alex Jones on within the first month, I thought it was him thumbing his nose at those people.

NExt week is his election day show and Jones will be back on.

RE: Alex Jones back on Joe Rogan - SuperFlyBCat - 10-29-2020 01:12 PM

Thx!

Somebody from here mentioned Rogan's podcast a couple of years ago. I took a look and the videos were 3 hours long so I passed. Then this year with the absence of March Madness and the delay of Baseball I checked it out and now I have watched probably 15 episodes. Very entertaining. I like the Graham Hancock stuff, although he goes off on tangents like Jones. Case in point he talks about the drugs the Aztecs/Mayans did and they claimed to travel to other star systems and encountered Gods etc., and Hancock gets all giddy as though they were so far advanced and I am thinking dude on those drug trips those Gods told them to sacrifice people. Not my Gods. Hancock's work is impressive though.

The guy that worked at Area 51 who talks about the alien crafts we have is very interesting. Very much matches the recent release of the Tic Toc videos. I would advise to check out a couple of podcasts with Ed Calderon former Mexican cop, good stuff.

RE: Alex Jones back on Joe Rogan - fsquid - 10-29-2020 01:20 PM

You can also check out the JRE Clips channel on youtube if you don't want to watch the full shows.