CSNbbs
HTC podcast- What to expect on the road opener with Ga State - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: East Carolina (/forum-443.html)
+----- Thread: HTC podcast- What to expect on the road opener with Ga State (/thread-907847.html)

HTC podcast- What to expect on the road opener with Ga State - NoQuarterBrigade - 10-01-2020 09:12 AM

Hoist the Colours podcast

Previewing the ECU-Georgia State game

RE: HTC podcast- What to expect on the road opener with Ga State - PirateTreasureNC - 10-04-2020 11:18 AM

I can confirm I didn't expect ZERO offensive touchdowns. And I didn't expect 3 TDS to come from everyone but the offense. There has to be some 'splainin' going on.

RE: HTC podcast- What to expect on the road opener with Ga State - GrayBeard - 10-05-2020 09:18 AM

It was bad...ugly. I won't be watching this coming weekend since it is basically pay per view. If we lose to USF, we go Ofer for the season, and I expect that to happen.

RE: HTC podcast- What to expect on the road opener with Ga State - NoQuarterBrigade - 10-06-2020 05:58 AM

Our line play was pathetic. Holton was running for his life. Our O-line is not good enough for this type of offense. I feel like they need to abandon this idea of establishing the run game and go to more of a spread offense. That’s where our team seems to have the most success. This is so frustrating. I thought we were closer to the end of this, but instead of taking a step forward it seems like we’ve taken a step backwards. It’s going to take longer then previously expected to turn this mess around.