CSNbbs
New ODU Sports App - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt East Team Talk (/forum-289.html)
+----- Forum: Old Dominion (/forum-688.html)
+----- Thread: New ODU Sports App (/thread-906920.html)

New ODU Sports App - The Flagship - 09-16-2020 09:30 AM

So I downloaded the new app and when I went to open it, it is asking me to signup/login. I'm immediately turned off and haven't done it.

Question #1
Do any of you know if you have to login every time you access the app or is it a one time login and it will open without logging in after?

Question #2
It appears you can access some stuff without logging in. Is the additional content after logging in worth logging in? What is there?

RE: New ODU Sports App - ODU2K1 - 09-16-2020 11:28 AM

1. One time login. If you are using an iPhone use Sign In With Apple and it gives you a measure of privacy.

2. I'm not sure all of the content is there yet. So far all I have seen is the welcome message, some trivia questions, and the We'll Make Memories Again video. Admitteldy I have not spent a lot of time on it.

RE: New ODU Sports App - The Flagship - 09-16-2020 02:46 PM

(09-16-2020 11:28 AM)ODU2K1 Wrote:  1. One time login. If you are using an iPhone use Sign In With Apple and it gives you a measure of privacy.

2. I'm not sure all of the content is there yet. So far all I have seen is the welcome message, some trivia questions, and the We'll Make Memories Again video. Admitteldy I have not spent a lot of time on it.

Thanks. Good to hear it is a one time login.
I can go into the individual sports sites without logging in (symbol on bottom right and then going to the top to switch sports) . Just wondering if there is anything of value beyond the login.

New ODU Sports App - Chillie Willie - 09-16-2020 02:51 PM

Seems like unfortunate timing to release a new sports app. I'm sure they were counting on football but I'm in no hurry to check it out.

RE: New ODU Sports App - Monarchist13 - 09-16-2020 03:03 PM

(09-16-2020 02:46 PM)The Flagship Wrote:  
(09-16-2020 11:28 AM)ODU2K1 Wrote:  1. One time login. If you are using an iPhone use Sign In With Apple and it gives you a measure of privacy.

I can go into the individual sports sites without logging in (symbol on bottom right and then going to the top to switch sports) . Just wondering if there is anything of value beyond the login.

I would imagine we are going towards all digital tickets soon and this app will be your easiest choice to access them.

RE: New ODU Sports App - ODU2K1 - 09-16-2020 03:54 PM

(09-16-2020 03:03 PM)ODUDrunkard13 Wrote:  

I would imagine we are going towards all digital tickets soon and this app will be your easiest choice to access them.

You are probably right but I really hope not. I do love a hard ticket on some nice heavy ticket stock.

RE: New ODU Sports App - AimHigher - 09-16-2020 04:42 PM

(09-16-2020 03:54 PM)ODU2K1 Wrote:  
(09-16-2020 03:03 PM)ODUDrunkard13 Wrote:  

You are probably right but I really hope not. I do love a hard ticket on some nice heavy ticket stock.

My summer of 1999 Britney Spears ticket stub is as faded as my memory of my high school gf now COGS COGS