CSNbbs
Excellent Video on Coach Silverfield and our recruiting methods - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Dockery-Finch Memorial Tiger Sports Forum (/forum-499.html)
+------ Thread: Excellent Video on Coach Silverfield and our recruiting methods (/thread-904395.html)

Excellent Video on Coach Silverfield and our recruiting methods - DallasTiger - 08-10-2020 09:26 PM

Great look into the mind of Coach Silverfield. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

RE: Excellent Video on Coach Silverfield - Crazier - 08-10-2020 10:24 PM

Great share and video. Confirms that it's not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean.

RE: Excellent Video on Coach Silverfield and our recruiting methods - uskjtc02 - 08-11-2020 09:55 AM

Good stuff !

RE: Excellent Video on Coach Silverfield and our recruiting methods - gusrob - 08-11-2020 01:01 PM

Great video! Thanks for sharing!

It's always interesting to me to see guys like CRS that are very skilled in one facet of the game who then take on a much different, much larger role. Different skill set and it doesn't always translate to success, but I believe/hope he'll succeed.

Excellent Video on Coach Silverfield and our recruiting methods - tnzazz - 08-11-2020 02:05 PM

That was solid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Excellent Video on Coach Silverfield and our recruiting methods - Crazier - 08-11-2020 02:19 PM

This video is a perfect example of how recruit rankings don't matter to a degree. As long as you have the intangibles and skillset a coach likes then that's all that matter. He said 2* Dustin Woodard looked better on film than 4* Obinna Eze. Of course 5 and 4 star players are can't miss talent but there are some 2 and 3 star players that are more hungry for success than higher rated recruits.