CSNbbs
Bill Clinton went to Jeffrey Epstein's island with 'young girls,‘ - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Bill Clinton went to Jeffrey Epstein's island with 'young girls,‘ (/thread-903692.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Bill Clinton went to Jeffrey Epstein's island with 'young girls,‘ - CardinalJim - 07-31-2020 11:10 AM

A trove of court documents involving the late convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and his alleged accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell were unsealed Thursday night. The documents include allegations that former President Bill Clinton visited Epstein's private island.

Judge Loretta Preska ruled last week that documents from a 2015 defamation case against Maxwell by Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre could be unsealed. Giuffre brought the case after Maxwell accused her of lying about being exploited and abused by Maxwell and Epstein.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/ghislaine-maxwell-unsealed-documents-cl?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20200731Trending-BillClintonEpstein&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

RE: Bill Clinton went to Jeffrey Epstein's island with 'young girls,‘ - BartlettTigerFan - 07-31-2020 11:12 AM

There is absolutely no telling how deep this rabbit hole goes.

RE: Bill Clinton went to Jeffrey Epstein's island with 'young girls,‘ - Bear Catlett - 07-31-2020 11:21 AM

What?

Horny Bill nailing some little split tails on Epstein's fantasy island ???

I'm shocked.

RE: Bill Clinton went to Jeffrey Epstein's island with 'young girls,‘ - BartlettTigerFan - 07-31-2020 11:22 AM

(07-31-2020 11:21 AM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  What?

I'm shocked.

I know right?

RE: Bill Clinton went to Jeffrey Epstein's island with 'young girls,‘ - CardinalJim - 07-31-2020 11:30 AM

I'm shocked.

“I did not have sexual relations with all those young women.”
“I’ve got Hillary”

RE: Bill Clinton went to Jeffrey Epstein's island with 'young girls,‘ - Attackcoog - 07-31-2020 11:31 AM

(07-31-2020 11:10 AM)CardinalJim Wrote:  A trove of court documents involving the late convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and his alleged accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell were unsealed Thursday night. The documents include allegations that former President Bill Clinton visited Epstein's private island.

Judge Loretta Preska ruled last week that documents from a 2015 defamation case against Maxwell by Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre could be unsealed. Giuffre brought the case after Maxwell accused her of lying about being exploited and abused by Maxwell and Epstein.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/ghislaine-maxwell-unsealed-documents-cl?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20200731Trending-BillClintonEpstein&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

lol...shocker.

RE: Bill Clinton went to Jeffrey Epstein's island with 'young girls,‘ - UofMstateU - 07-31-2020 11:33 AM

Bill CLinton
Bill RIchardson
Alan Dershowitz
Prince Andrew
And this MIT professor below. I hope the girls got hazard pay.

RE: Bill Clinton went to Jeffrey Epstein's island with 'young girls,‘ - rath v2.0 - 07-31-2020 12:27 PM

Did anyone ever really doubt whether or not Bubba found a way to get in on that action?

RE: Bill Clinton went to Jeffrey Epstein's island with 'young girls,‘ - CliftonAve - 07-31-2020 12:33 PM

RE: Bill Clinton went to Jeffrey Epstein's island with 'young girls,‘ - CrimsonPhantom - 07-31-2020 12:43 PM

[Image: bd138f9b046644dd580900f4092090a1b3f84225...;amp;h=633]

RE: Bill Clinton went to Jeffrey Epstein's island with 'young girls,‘ - Eagleaidaholic - 07-31-2020 01:05 PM

How the news that a former POTUS was named as one of the guys at "Pedo Island" isn't front page news is beyond me. I wonder if Trump's name was mentioned if it would be ignored?

RE: Bill Clinton went to Jeffrey Epstein's island with 'young girls,‘ - JMUDunk - 07-31-2020 01:11 PM

I'm shocked.

Chalk this one up as least surprising news of the day. He's got his own portrait there FFS.

What may be interesting is whether this has any "legs" (pardon the awful unintended pun) with the wholly in the can MSM. My bet is no. Won't even make it to the Sunday shows.

Yes, it's gotten that bad.

RE: Bill Clinton went to Jeffrey Epstein's island with 'young girls,‘ - Fo Shizzle - 07-31-2020 01:12 PM

Im not shocked...but...more impressed that this was able to be done and kept quiet for so long. Is it an indication of how bad this really got? Maybe no one dared mention what went on there because of the potential consequences?

RE: Bill Clinton went to Jeffrey Epstein's island with 'young girls,‘ - Eldonabe - 07-31-2020 01:42 PM

I would be careful as to not go with guilty until proven innocent. Whether we like it (or agree) or not I don't believe anyone has specifically accused WJC of actually having sex with anyone in Epstein's playground.

While the optics look real bad, actually having any form of sex with a minor is still a big jump.

I for one do not like hypocrisy - I never jumped on the Kavanaugh train and the Republicans would be smart to not do the same. There was / is a lot more evidence and witness of Biden's dumb indiscretions than this hearsay stuff on Kavanaugh or Clinton and we know how the Dems handled both of them (wrongly).

RE: Bill Clinton went to Jeffrey Epstein's island with 'young girls,‘ - cb4029 - 07-31-2020 01:49 PM

Today you believe everything about Clinton. Tomorrow you won't believe anything about trump.

RE: Bill Clinton went to Jeffrey Epstein's island with 'young girls,‘ - MileHighBronco - 07-31-2020 01:56 PM

Eldonabe, you call this stuff 'hearsay.' Well, there IS evidence. Where some of that is right now we don't know yet. Maxwell is said to have copies of photos and videos stashed away somewhere as a deadman's switch. If she is killed or suicided, I hope that somebody close to her releases it to the internet en masse, so it gets out there and nobody can hide.

I'm of the belief that the deep state will lean on key people involved in the investigation and nothing significant will come of any of this Epstein/Maxwell stuff because it will implicate far too many prominent people. They will protect their own. The FBI under Comey KNEW about this all the way back in 2011. They didn't act or investigate. Why? We know the reason. Too many 'important people.'

Maxwell won't survive until her trial, which is almost a year off. Then, easy to sweep all of this under the carpet and all the scumbags will exhale and skate.

RE: Bill Clinton went to Jeffrey Epstein's island with 'young girls,‘ - Eldonabe - 07-31-2020 01:56 PM

(07-31-2020 01:49 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  Today you believe everything about Clinton. Tomorrow you won't believe anything about trump.

Great timing dumbazz - right after a post on not jumping to early conclusions.....

Moron.......

RE: Bill Clinton went to Jeffrey Epstein's island with 'young girls,‘ - DavidSt - 07-31-2020 01:57 PM

Trump is also accused of going with Bill Clinton to the island as well. Why do you think Trump did not put them in prison? Trump is covering his friends. Trump is working with the Clintons to destroy this country.

RE: Bill Clinton went to Jeffrey Epstein's island with 'young girls,‘ - ECUGrad07 - 07-31-2020 01:59 PM

(07-31-2020 01:57 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  Trump is also accused of going with Bill Clinton to the island as well. Why do you think Trump did not put them in prison? Trump is covering his friends. Trump is working with the Clintons to destroy this country.

It is my understanding that Trump is not mentioned in any of these documents as having ever been there. The Trump/Epstein connection is flimsy at best, and has been concocted by the media via a couple photos, with a LOT of anecdotal "color" from people who hate Trump.

Clinton on the other hand... his name is everywhere.

RE: Bill Clinton went to Jeffrey Epstein's island with 'young girls,‘ - UofMstateU - 07-31-2020 02:01 PM

So, was this another investigation Mueller and team taint turned a blind eye to in order to protect the left?