CSNbbs
UTRGV Related Podcast - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: WACbbs (/forum-376.html)
+---- Forum: WAC Southwest Division (/forum-1009.html)
+----- Forum: Texas - Rio Grande Valley (/forum-992.html)
+----- Thread: UTRGV Related Podcast (/thread-902882.html)

UTRGV Related Podcast - WACfan86 - 07-14-2020 10:08 PM

Hey guys I know covid-19 has knocked everyone around senselessly and I took a task and made it a hobby per se but here are some links where I talk to people who do work for the university and here are two latest interviews:

Lew Hill - UTRGV Men's Basketball Podcast

Luis Rubio - Student Broadcaster for Vaquero Radio

I will have some other UTRGV related podcasts in the coming weeks. Many thanks in advance.

RE: UTRGV Related Podcast - edinburger - 07-15-2020 09:53 AM

(07-14-2020 10:08 PM)WACfan86 Wrote:  Hey guys I know covid-19 has knocked everyone around senselessly and I took a task and made it a hobby per se but here are some links where I talk to people who do work for the university and here are two latest interviews:

I will have some other UTRGV related podcasts in the coming weeks. Many thanks in advance.

Great job getting those interviews out of some very busy people.

Noticed that the new rosters are up for men's and women's basketball and also volleyball. No surprises but it's good to see that we're still alive and acting like there's going to be a season.

RE: UTRGV Related Podcast - WACfan86 - 07-15-2020 01:13 PM

(07-15-2020 09:53 AM)edinburger Wrote:  
(07-14-2020 10:08 PM)WACfan86 Wrote:  Hey guys I know covid-19 has knocked everyone around senselessly and I took a task and made it a hobby per se but here are some links where I talk to people who do work for the university and here are two latest interviews:

Great job getting those interviews out of some very busy people.

Noticed that the new rosters are up for men's and women's basketball and also volleyball. No surprises but it's good to see that we're still alive and acting like there's going to be a season.

Yes, that's all in the plans... I plan on getting Soccer coaches, Volleyball, and Baseball soon.