CSNbbs
How Are You Passing The Time? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Team Talk (/forum-432.html)
+----- Forum: Liberty (/forum-46.html)
+----- Thread: How Are You Passing The Time? (/thread-899972.html)

How Are You Passing The Time? - army56mike - 05-23-2020 08:03 PM

Tonight I’m watching a replay of our Cure Bowl victory.
Then I’m gonna watch our ASUN basketball Championship replay vs. otherLU.

RE: How Are You Passing The Time? - army56mike - 06-08-2020 09:20 PM

I had been doin’ a lot of fishin’, late in the afternoons. But rhen I decided to go one morning and forgot to put on sunscreen. Fished out on a kayak from 9am-12pm. Roasted my legs so bad I couldn’t walk for a week. Literally, it was the most excruciating pain I’d ever experienced. That includes various broken bones, stitches, and other assorted injuries.

RE: How Are You Passing The Time? - GE and MTS - 06-09-2020 05:57 AM

(06-08-2020 09:20 PM)army56mike Wrote:  I had been doin’ a lot of fishin’, late in the afternoons. But rhen I decided to go one morning and forgot to put on sunscreen. Fished out on a kayak from 9am-12pm. Roasted my legs so bad I couldn’t walk for a week. Literally, it was the most excruciating pain I’d ever experienced. That includes various broken bones, stitches, and other assorted injuries.

I had sunburn so bad once too. I didn't notice it the day I was burning but the following week was awful. Blister-like bubbles on my back formed and I didn't know it was and it started peeling and left some sort of inhuman appearance underneath. Lots of lotion cleared it up eventually and now I'm back to normal but people wonder why I insist on sunscreen.

RE: How Are You Passing The Time? - army56mike - 06-09-2020 06:20 PM

(06-09-2020 05:57 AM)GE and MTS Wrote:  but people wonder why I insist on sunscreen.

03-lmfao You better believe it sir! I won’t make that mistake again for a long loooooong time!

RE: How Are You Passing The Time? - army56mike - 06-16-2020 05:16 PM

I started watching Barkskins. That’s a show I am very interested in.
I watched the first season of Hunters. It’s pretty intriguing, if you can get past the couple nude scenes, the bad language, and violence.
I’ve also been watching a lot of Green Acres with my LU student daughter.

RE: How Are You Passing The Time? - army56mike - 08-22-2020 08:58 AM

The World’s Toughest Race: Eco Challenge Fiji (Amazon Prime)
Rust Valley Restorers: Season 3 (Netflix)

Were both very good. I blew through themnin about 3 days.