CSNbbs
[NEWS] Breaking - Grennell is about to unleash another haymaker - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: [NEWS] Breaking - Grennell is about to unleash another haymaker (/thread-899383.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Breaking - Grennell is about to unleash another haymaker - UofMstateU - 05-11-2020 06:59 PM

He's about to declassify the names of the people who unmasked Flynn.

RE: Breaking - Grennell is about to unleash another haymaker - shere khan - 05-11-2020 07:06 PM

Obamagate. Its happening.

RE: Breaking - Grennell is about to unleash another haymaker - BuffaloTN - 05-11-2020 07:43 PM

Why did it take this long?

RE: Breaking - Grennell is about to unleash another haymaker - shere khan - 05-11-2020 07:55 PM

(05-11-2020 07:43 PM)BuffaloTN Wrote:  Why did it take this long?

I'm surprised its this early. I thought a September. Maybe they want perp walks in full swing by November.

I hope they show up at Comeys like they did Manafort..

RE: Breaking - Grennell is about to unleash another haymaker - JRsec - 05-11-2020 08:10 PM

(05-11-2020 07:55 PM)shere khan Wrote:  

I'm surprised its this early. I thought a September. Maybe they want perp walks in full swing by November.

The timing is solid. It's preemptive. Obama connections are Hilary connections and with Sleazy Joe groping his way into problems the last thing we want is Hilary trying to jump in at the convention and then claiming a smear with the Obama story breaking. Let's clear that out of the way. Then strategists can think at best we run against Biden, and worst we run against Cuomo.

Personally I'd rather Trump run against Cuomo for no other reason than at least Cuomo isn't a senile pervert and the man actually has some common sense. That way we could either win bigly, or should the unthinkable happen we wouldn't be in the hands of some neophyte fool like Harris who is speaking for Sleazy Joe and answering to Soros.

RE: Breaking - Grennell is about to unleash another haymaker - shere khan - 05-11-2020 08:46 PM

The loons on twitter want to impeach Barr.

Lol

RE: Breaking - Grennell is about to unleash another haymaker - SuperFlyBCat - 05-11-2020 08:51 PM

(05-11-2020 08:46 PM)shere khan Wrote:  The loons on twitter want to impeach Barr.

Lol

They really want to send us to the Gulags, not kidding.

RE: Breaking - Grennell is about to unleash another haymaker - Attackcoog - 05-11-2020 09:07 PM

(05-11-2020 07:06 PM)shere khan Wrote:  Obamagate. Its happening.

Took three years---but finally, the truth is going to come out. Banana Republic spying with the secrret police. Watergate was kids stuff.

RE: Breaking - Grennell is about to unleash another haymaker - shere khan - 05-11-2020 09:07 PM

(05-11-2020 08:51 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  
(05-11-2020 08:46 PM)shere khan Wrote:  The loons on twitter want to impeach Barr.

Lol

03-lmfao middle age cat ladies with half boxes of wine and their bearded cucks in pajamas.

03-lmfao doesnt seem fair.

[Image: barr_bottle.gif]

RE: Breaking - Grennell is about to unleash another haymaker - SoMs Eagle - 05-11-2020 09:54 PM

Hillaryous! But ain’t happening. Comey, Brennan, Clapper and the minions will do just fine. Barry’s administration will be laid bare and his proclamation “we had no scandals in my administration” will be as well known in history as “I am not a crook”.

RE: Breaking - Grennell is about to unleash another haymaker - shere khan - 05-11-2020 10:04 PM

(05-11-2020 09:54 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  Hillaryous! But ain’t happening. Comey, Brennan, Clapper and the minions will do just fine. Barry’s administration will be laid bare and his proclamation “we had no scandals in my administration” will be as well known in history as “I am not a crook”.

I wonder what Republicans will be unmasked. That could werry interdasting

RE: Breaking - Grennell is about to unleash another haymaker - ODUsmitty - 05-11-2020 10:10 PM

All I know at this point is that my next two pets will be named "Barr" and "Grennell", and whether they are dogs, cats, or whatever, I am going to spoil the hell out of them. These two folks have changed the entire dynamic of the Democrat's seditious maneuvering.

RE: Breaking - Grennell is about to unleash another haymaker - bullet - 05-11-2020 10:16 PM

https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/newly-declassified-evidence-undercuts-former-dni-james
Nunes referral apparently includes Clapper for lying to Congress about briefing Obama.

RE: Breaking - Grennell is about to unleash another haymaker - SuperFlyBCat - 05-11-2020 10:18 PM

(05-11-2020 09:07 PM)shere khan Wrote:  
(05-11-2020 08:51 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  

Lol

03-lmfao middle age cat ladies with half boxes of wine and their bearded cucks in pajamas.

03-lmfao doesnt seem fair.

[Image: barr_bottle.gif]

03-lmfao

RE: Breaking - Grennell is about to unleash another haymaker - JRsec - 05-11-2020 10:21 PM

(05-11-2020 10:16 PM)bullet Wrote:  https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/newly-declassified-evidence-undercuts-former-dni-james
Nunes referral apparently includes Clapper for lying to Congress about briefing Obama.

What's in a name huh? You get Clapper when you Comey in the wrong place!

RE: Breaking - Grennell is about to unleash another haymaker - CrimsonPhantom - 05-12-2020 12:12 PM

Quote:Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell has declassified documents showing the Obama administration officials allegedly involved in the “unmasking” of Michael Flynn in transcripts of calls he had with Russia’s former ambassador, Sergey Kislyak, multiple media outlets are reporting.

According to ABC News, Grenell brought the list to the Justice Department during a visit last week.

While the law requires that identifying information of U.S. persons picked up during foreign surveillance be “masked,” high-ranking intelligence officials can request the identities be revealed if they feel the information is necessary to further understand the intercepts.

Former Obama national security adviser Susan Rice has openly acknowledged unmasking the identities of some senior Trump officials during the presidential transition but has strenuously denied ever leaking any identities and said nothing she did was politically motivated. (ABC News)

Information on the Flynn-Kislyak phone call was leaked to The Washington Post in 2017, leading many to wonder whether an Obama administration official had illegally disclosed classified information.

In 2017, Rep. Devin Nunes, who was then the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, said he had evidence "current and former government officials had easy access to U.S. person information and that it is possible that they used this information to achieve partisan political purposes, including the selective, anonymous leaking of such information.”

He continued, "The committee has learned that one official, whose position had no apparent intelligence-related function, made hundreds of unmasking requests during the final year of the Obama administration.”

Both former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper were pressed by GOP senators in 2017 about their role in alleged unmasking abuses, and denied any wrongdoing. There were reports that United Nations Ambassador Samantha Power unmasked hundreds of U.S. persons, but she has said this is “absolutely false.”

Former FBI Director James Comey told the House Intelligence Committee in 2017 that the National Security Agency, the CIA, the FBI, and the Justice Department all had the ability to unmask individuals.

U.S. Attorney John Durham is reportedly investigating the leaks of potentially classified information related to Flynn to the media in early 2017. (Washington Examiner)

Attorney General William Barr dropped the DOJ’s case against Flynn on Thursday after documents showed FBI officials plotted to entrap him.

“A crime cannot be established here because there was not, in our view, a legitimate investigation going on,” Barr told CBS last week. "They did not have a basis for a counterintelligence investigation against Flynn at that stage, based on a perfectly legitimate and appropriate call he made as a member of the transition.”

Barr will reportedly decide whether the list is made public.

Link

I never cared for the globalist wet dream depicted in the '50s sci-fi film The Day The Earth Stood Still. Yet Gort displayed a powerful and subtle weapon in neutralizing all artificial electrical power over the globe, with discrete exceptions like hospital equipment, planes in flight, etc. (It's those exceptions that make it fantastic.)

Now imagine a similarly subtle and powerful ability to halt all "false" government going on behind the scenes and not enshrined in the laws of the land... Where would we be now without the continuous drag on our resources, the baggage, the parasites?

RE: Breaking - Grennell is about to unleash another haymaker - BuffaloTN - 05-12-2020 12:16 PM

(05-11-2020 07:55 PM)shere khan Wrote:  

Yep and then he'll take the ***** way out and eat his gun.

RE: Breaking - Grennell is about to unleash another haymaker - Redwingtom - 05-13-2020 01:58 PM

RE: Breaking - Grennell is about to unleash another haymaker - ECUGrad07 - 05-13-2020 02:06 PM

(05-13-2020 01:58 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

This isn't the scandal.

This is just who requested the information. The scandal is who actually did the unmasking.

RE: Breaking - Grennell is about to unleash another haymaker - Kronke - 05-13-2020 02:11 PM